Hey Han, don't forget to name your first son after me, I am a good friend

>Hey Han, don't forget to name your first son after me, I am a good friend

I realized the other day that Han Solo definitely invited Chewbacca to a barbecue at least once.

for you

THIS. Why the hell would they name him Ben? Han and Leia only knew him for like 1 day.

Should have named him Ben Anakin Padme Severus Solo

Insanius

Did Leia even met Obi-Wan? I don't remember the exact sequence of events

Good point, I think she just saw him when he got killed or not even that.
Besides maaaybe seeing him and Force-remembering him as a baby right when she was born since Obi Wan was right there if I remember correctly...

>Help me Obi-Wan

Yeah she totally never met him in the events preceding Ep. IV right guiz? This movie is total pleb lololol

I forgot about that. But I haven't paid much attention to Rebels or all that pre-Episode IV stuff. Maybe she just heard about Obi Wan but never met him?

Nah, that awkward bit about Leia remembering her mother was retconned out, kinda like Obi-wan saying how Anakin and Luke's uncle used to have a huge fights about Luke's future, or Anakin wanting Luke to have his saber

Why his acting was so hamfisted?

I wish you guys would stop spending so much time trying to point out plotholes in star wars. i like to rewatch them from time to time and it's hurting my enjoyment of them. cut it out please

I know you are memeing but some people will think you are serious.
>dude just turn off your brain lmao

She never met him, her dad just told her that there is a jedi hiding on Tattoine whom he knew from Clone Wars

Nice head canon faggot.

All she says how Obi wan served her father in the clone wars and now he needs his help.

>I once abused my Jedi mind powers to get a guy named Sleazebaggano to stop selling cigarettes.
>He wasn't that good of a friend.

*death sticks

He hated the series and took it upon him to make it as terrible and campy as possible.

Unfortunately, his elite training as a Shakespearian actor meant that acting badly was all an act as well and he cannot but help act out in a way that pushes it to to merely hamfisted and passable instead of cornbally and screwy like he intended all along.

To his dying days, he just wanted obiwan to be forgotten and his star wars legacy to disappear with it.

Wasn't it more of a love/hate thing?

he hated how he was only know for Obi wan after all his Shakespearean roles and plays. But then loved how he had enough money from SW to just pick and chose roles he wanted?

why would i not be serious? all movies have plot holes, especially ones with multiple movies. lots of people like re watching star wars, if you spend the whole time focusing on that it doesn't exactly help the watching experience. so if you guys could go ahead and cut that out i would appreciate it.

His hateboner for his previous role was infamous enough that he asked some little kiddie who recognized him as obiwan and asked him for his autograph to never ever watch star wars again, mollifying the mother of the child.

I don't know, I always felt like all those stories about Alec Guinness were just memes, he obviously didn't like the Star Wars, but many people seem to think he wanted for those movies to be erased from existance or something, I don't think he cared about it that much

>help me obi Juan you're my only hope
>long message about her father and him fighting in the clone wars

Maybe they named him after a different Ben

Lando would be more fitting.