You know all those things you hate about Dark Matter, Now you can tell someone who might listen

You know all those things you hate about Dark Matter, Now you can tell someone who might listen.
josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/september-25-2016-dark-matter-donts-and-dogs/#comment-228570

what are you implying

How can I hate Dark Matter when it has my waifu.

You can't think of some changes that you'd like to see in Season 3, Nothing they could handle better?

Can we get the android breast implants?

is he the writer?

yeah,I would like to see more real sets and not a documentary about the woods in canada everytime they leave the ship.
but the series is nice.

What's wrong with that pupper?

What's wrong with this?

Or perhaps interchangeable parts.

>robodyke

her new jumpsuit doesn't even fit right, its like they got it secondhand from some other show

I think it fits ok but a skin tight leather outfit could look good too, There's a link in the op to complain

creator
was also a showrunner for stargate

>owning purebred bulldogs

It's literally cruel to even allow them to exist

>all these people saying no romance

Was there really all that much romance in S2? I mean 4 and Nyx had their thing but I felt that was more just fucking in their post-sparring rush rather than actual feelings.

There wasn't really any romance and it works that way, Wouldn't object to Two ending up with One if he is alive

more Two in small clothes

more Five in small clothes

Put Five on a diet before she turns into a little porker

So with the black chick possibly dead we're back to these three females on the show

>Melissa O'Neill fat.jpg

muh dick desu

She looks fine

not bad, but thin is better

Yeah Five is pretty much a legit space mercenary by now anyway, they should give up the whole underage look and put her in tight leather too..

I spose THICC doesn't work for action star

But it does for breeding..