BATORU

> BATORU
> ROWAIARU

What would be your strategy to win/survive Cred Forums? Would you make it?

Stick and move.

>What would be your strategy to win/survive Cred Forums?
Wait it out. Chill in one of the houses and eat food or something.

>Would you make it?
Probably not. I don't think I could kill anyone, especially not a bunch of hysterical kids.

I'd make it if every one was as retarded as in the film. Real life. Doubt it, would probably get 2 or 3 before someone gets me

Seduce the girls and have a harem of bodyguards, like Khadaffi.

>expecting normal high schoolers to be tacticool survival nerds like you

>Would you make it?

Probably not: Filthy nips would no doubt gang up to kill the "gaijin" before anybody else

> BATORU
> ROWAIARU
Take the dick out of your mouth and speak properly, cocksucking weeaboo.

Rape as many of the girls as possible before I die.

I would just paint my self up like a tree.

sleep all day, hunt them all night

isnt that the president of the philippines?

You mean Hitler 2.0?

I'd sit in the starting room and stare at the teacher until the collar exploded or he shot me

Well a good tactic would be to take a girl and tie her up, gag her and place her in an open space. Around her you dig holes and put sharpened bamboo sticks in them (like Vietnam) And cover it up, then when someone tries to help and falls you can just go in and stab them to death with a homemade spear from a safe distance. The good thing about this is that all the strong, brave and heroic people will get weeded out by your dastardly scheme.

Not that user but did you see the group of girls shoot each other after having a nice safe place, also the single bad asian would had been killed quickly

id go total recall on everyone

>HA HA HA
>you think im the real user?

... then proceed to be stabbed to death

wait until everyone kills each other. then pick off the last ones

This movie treated teenagers killing each other in a secluded area with weapons as brutal as it should be. Unlike the sanitized version of it in Hunger Games.

Pretend i'm dead and kill anyone who comes near me

>that scene where the couple jump off the cliff together

>reloads every second shot
>no one thinks to rush him

The japanese are such cucks.

its a good movie. If you liked battled royal you'll like lesson of the evil

>mfw the flashback scene with the white guy started
I really didn't expect that part, it creeped me the fuck out

Theres literally rules in play to combat that.

If you happen to be in a forbidden zone and don't move. Your head explodes.

If you love for three days and someone else is alive anywhere on the island, everyone's head explodes

based duterte killing off deplorables and solving overpopulation

This ain't BR as I remember it

Pls source

The title is literally posted twice in this thread, you fucking dunce.

Is this what Japs are like since losing the war?

Underrated post

General strategy for these type of games is to be part of an alliance to ensure lasting through the early parts but play it safe within your group, letting others take more risk in combat than yourself. This way you have a better chance of the stronger opponents losing first.

This is at least one thing Hunger Games did better than this.

Hunger games knew what they were going in to and were basically trained for months before the actual events.

Battle Royale basically kidnapped these kids and made them kill each other on what they thought was a typical school night

thats a huge difference mate

That is a fair point, but I still thought it weird that almost no one teamed up. I mean wouldn't you at least want to stick your friends?

They did team up, the nerds did and so did the other girls who later killed each other because they were suspicious

There were at least three alliances, the girls, the nerds, and the main trio. There were also the girls who tried to call a ceasefire in the hills and got murdered by the transfer student

team up with weaker students make them attack on mass using human wave tactics before ultimately betraying them

Man it's been a long time since I've watched this movie.

yes. they became pure betas. heck not even betas they became omegas

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

(OP)

360 degrees... so you'd end up walking towards, not away.

>What would be your strategy to win/survive Cred Forums?

Girl from Role Models. Hide until there's just one student left and backstab him when his guard is down because he thinks he's won.

>Would you make it?

Unlikely

replying to post 74856044

fail lol

edit: WOW thanks for the gold ^^

haha more like reddit sold

I'd probably try using MGS tactics and then get fucking stabbed/shotup/beaten to death by the first person that sees me.

It's all luck. If I get a sick weapon I'd prob get some kills but I don't think I'd ever win

>run away into the jungle
>it ain't me starts playing

>everyone can track me down because I keep playing this one song over and over on my phone while singing along

>Battle royal with drug addicts
FUND IT!

about 1/3 of people joined large groups and a good number of others paired up with their friends or lovers
these are the three groups I remembered
>cool kids
immediately all killed by kazuo, so maybe you don't remember them
>lighthouse girls
>shinji and his smart friends

Literally 99% percent of the students were retarded.

Especially the girls in the light house.

>if you love for three days
But what if you are loved for three days?

You find a reason to live

Bamboo pipe in the water and wait it out

shit flick