ITT: movies that become more plausible with every passing year

ITT: movies that become more plausible with every passing year

How is it more plausible that humans will become infertile this year than last year?

Zika. It's being found in sperm years after infection.

Literally saw this again this year with some plebs who never had before, and they were surprised by how relevant this felt to recent events

my fav movie. ive seen it about 4 times now

Also, just the general setting is becoming more plausible. Notice how everyone just shrugs off the terrorist attack at the beginning - the "New Normal", huh?

actually its high fertility (along, ironically, with ongoing advances in medicine and science) that is likely to bring global collapse, not infertility (which would also do it, but is not going to happen irl)

need to see this again, been years
enjoyed it a a lot, but seem to remember there being (some) plot holes
pretty amazing cool bleak atmosphere tho

except that we'll never have a right leaning government. It's far more easier to people insist on left leaning governments until finally it all comes crumbles down and we finally go full mad max more

Stay on reddit

*mad max mode

>high fertility

is that a thing? i thought it was just birth rates and poor people fucking like rabbits

>stay on le reddit xD

why? its an objectively good movie. id love for you to tell me why it isnt, or are you just spamming that meme because you think it makes you not a newfag?

mad max never made any sense to me

>the world is experiencing a huge petrol shortage, so let's drive around an empty desert all day every day

You type like a retard.

Cuaron is a fucking genius. Hes basically the mexican Nolan.

because niggers hurrrrr

same results of far too many people without the ability for the planet to sustain them (most in countries already unable to sustain the populations they have at the moment)

>plausible
i think you mean becomes reality

who pissed in your cornflakes

>ctrl+f 'idio'
>0 (zero) results

so in the movie they dont know why women stopped being able to get pregnant. maybe it was the elites eugenics, depopulation agenda

This

Lost

fun fact Cuaron wanted Emma Watson to be the girl after working on prisoner of azkaban. She couldn't because of Goblet of Fire. Cuaron was actually offered Goblet of Fire but he declined because they wanted him to overlap working on prisoner of azkaban post production and goblet of fire pre production

That would make the movie actually watchable. Nobody cares about a nigress or a niglet

its about the climate not the plot

the infertility just raises the hopelessness, but evn without it, like right now, things are hopeless

Yea, its still one of my favorite recent films though so im glad Cuaron got to make it, he did a hell of a job

almost 26 need almost as much time to get to forty

emma watson? but why?

that would have totally ruined the movie

Who pissed in your gene pool?

hur hur XD tell me how youre a hollywood director and know what youre talking about, you know shes leading a tom hanks starring and produced technothriller right?

but wait she was underage and the girl was nude in the movie, ideresting

>but why?
because he has an eye for talent, she was the best in poa

>14 is almost the same as 26

i think he said he is 26 and almost as much time as children of men has been released will equal as much time when he will be 40. thats what i got