"It's time, isn't it? The black stars. Black stars rise. I know what happens next. I saw you in my dream...

>"It's time, isn't it? The black stars. Black stars rise. I know what happens next. I saw you in my dream. You're in Carcosa now. With me. He sees you. You'll do this again. Time is a flat circle."
Was he right Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just know someone out there in the world tattooed that entire monologue on their balls.

>All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again

yup, your shitty life will keep repeating. Hell is now and forever

I love the scene where they visit the old woman and she starts reciting all the crazy cult shit too

I liked the background music in this scene

>AB
>666
>swastika
>imperial eagle

They should have put a Pepe there too.

They will in the re-issue

>all this mystery and intrigue
>its just a fat guy diddling his retarded mom

thanks pizzalatte

He's a mlp faggot tho

Probably belonged to one of the children they abducted.

>putting flowers on his retarded sister

>a flat circle
>circles are 2D
>all circles are flat

It's not deep, it's retarded.

>killed repeatedly for decades
>had the lair of all lairs, an abandoned civil war fort adorned with his stick art
>gave his dad a good hosing
quite successful for a serial killer

i bet u expected tuttle to chase marty and rust on a segway having revealed himself as the yellow king

I didn't watch season 2, does it have anything to do with this season 1 stuff or was this just all complete bullshit meant to sound deep?

Watch season 1 again and understand what Ledoux meant by time is a flat circle.

And yes, Season 2 is shit.

Disregard
Td is anthology so obviously s2 has nothing to do with s1

Actually circle is 1D. Disk is 2D.

DUDE RANDOM FUCKING OMINOUS BABBLING THAT GOES NOWHERE LMAO

UNTIL YOU ARE CHAINED DOWN WATCHING YOUR OWN INTESTINES BEING REMOVED

>those tattoos

Wow such edge

You are a moron. It's flat in that it resembles a line, except that it's repeating itself internally

what

time travel

We are a collective concious that connects to a physical mind and use time to make sense of it. Everu violent act is suicide every sexual act is masterbation

who /Rust/ here?
What are yall drinking?

a beer

i'm more of a ray though 2bh

so you do coke?

No, that shit is too expensive.

Yeah, sucks that it wasn't something from actually 1995.

Drinking beers atm.
I'm also Ray without the coke.

>Cred Forums figured it out on episode 3

>that green ears = green paint reveal rather than green earmuffs or something not retarded

>I LIKE fucking MY wife
wdhmbt?

Why raspberry?

Flavored vodka is for pussies

You're retarded. A circle is two-dimensional.

my /rust/ buddies and i usually have raspberry stoli around. the recipe for the drink has been drunk many times

why does he have a tattoo that says "sup"??

supreme white power

they really went all out with the shitty tatoos, surprised he's not got a celtic cross.

wow man that's like so deep and shit whoa wow dude so deep I never thought of it that way
I'm glad it's not getting a 3rd season

>I saw you in my dream

>ywn have 0.000000001% of mathew mconaheigh's mojo
Feels bad man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

This has all happened before. True Detectives Season 1. Cred Forums. This thread. You reading this.

>"You're a big guy."

Was he right?

>"Whoever thou mayest be, beloved stranger, whom I meet here for the first time, avail thyself of this happy hour and of the stillness around us, and above us, and let me tell thee something of the thought which has suddenly risen before me like a star which would fain shed down its rays upon thee and every one, as befits the nature of light. - Fellow man! Your whole life, like a sandglass, will always be reversed and will ever run out again, - a long minute of time will elapse until all those conditions out of which you were evolved return in the wheel of the cosmic process. And then you will find every pain and every pleasure, every friend and every enemy, every hope and every error, every blade of grass and every ray of sunshine once more, and the whole fabric of things which make up your life. This ring in which you are but a grain will glitter afresh forever. And in every one of these cycles of human life there will be one hour where, for the first time one man, and then many, will perceive the mighty thought of the eternal recurrence of all things:- and for mankind this is always the hour of Noon".

"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.' "

was it autism?