Who was the fat lady they changed into a muscle guy?

Who was the fat lady they changed into a muscle guy?

BIG

>muh thyroid

Every time

so brave of her

>fat shaming
>1990s

Full of shit

Why's she moaning about Trump? He's fat as fuck too. Has he been trolling fatties and she took the b8?

FAKE

>waahhh
>a bloo bloo bloo
>I'm quasi-famous, so my opinion matters

I don't understand the connection between a big muscled dude and a whale. Do big dudes look like whales or something to babies?

Why does trump troll fat people when he's a fatass himself?

From Russia, to thyroids, to Rugrats, to Trump. All in one paragraph. Bravo, Tara!

Why should any american listen to anything a butthurt Canadian russian have to say about american politics?

Making fun of a muscled cis-white male is okay?

i stand but not for a long time is what that should say. im fat and think that is funny why is it that fat woman are always trying to get fat is beautiful it not healthy doctors tell me this all the time.

That one probably exists, my dark lord, but I only the two of these saved from that collection.

>DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP, HE SAID MEAN THINGS!
>VOTE FOR HILLARY! IGNORE THE FACT SHE'S A BLOODY THIRSTY WAR HAWK, THE REAL TERROR IS TRUMP!
Why are liberals so stupid?

LITERALLY WHO? Seriously, when the only people who are familiar with you are grown men who watch cartoon shows made for little girls and want to fuck horses, your opinion does not matter.

It's so stupid because in the video Trump is defending the girl as says something like "we all have a weight problem."

Rainbow Dash alone is a more well known and liked character than, for example, Rudy Guliani or Roger Stone, or anyone else who is acting a campaign spokesperson. What her voice actor has to say on facebook will have a greater impact than hundreds of media spots with all these nobodies that are on the news every day.

this is the muscle guy she's talking about

I think a fat lady would've been a better joke

>Rainbow Dash is more well known than Rudy Giuliani
millenials should be killed

>whining about her fat old mother
>suddenly it's trumps fault out of nowhere