Dear Showtime, just let it go. It's beyond time to cancel Shameless

Dear Showtime, just let it go. It's beyond time to cancel Shameless.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=emmy rossum naked&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi87cPg4LfPAhUE2oMKHS6EDSUQ_AUICCgB&biw=950&bih=940#tbm=isch&q=emmy rossum naked shameless
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they broke the tradition of having emmy rossum do a nude scene in the season opener, I predict this will be the last season specifically because of this.

The 4th season should have been the final season with Frank dying in the end.

> I'm surprised how fast the turnover on this show is. Two seasons in one year.

>american version of Shameless

That show could never be translated to an american show, the english version is fucking god tier. The american version is so shit, they didnt get the show

>Showtime letting a series die before it devolves into shit

They don't know when to let go.

wait she's nude in this? been wanting to see her nude since day after tomorrow

no way man Debbie's got some tittays!

It feels like the writers at Showtime missed the memo that sex and obscene language don't necessarily make a good show.

wut, another season this year? Season 4 was incredible but I dropped it after the first half of 5
christ

nigga where you been!?!?

google.com/search?q=emmy rossum naked&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi87cPg4LfPAhUE2oMKHS6EDSUQ_AUICCgB&biw=950&bih=940#tbm=isch&q=emmy rossum naked shameless

>Showtime
>Cancel something
lol
Also, it's keeping tradition, the British one ran for far too long as well.

It may not be as good as the english one but they translated it quite well I think. No it never matched series 1-3 of the original show but the US one was very watchable and captured the overall mood and humour of the original.

How so?

fuck me, man

me on the right

US version's actually better lad

British fags won't be able to admit that though.

Council estates aren't gritty. American ghettos are gritty. UK just doesn't produce the same sort of white trash that we do.

But I want to see Debbie die from a drug overdose. Zero percent chance of that happening if it gets cancelled.

She's nude in just about every episode dude.

Me under the bed

let debbie pull those tits out first

have to wait for next season

>creator of mr robot is engaged to this fine jewess
goddammit fuck my life

She's an ugly bitch and I hate her on the show. She needed to be taken out before the start of the 1st episode

Really should've ended with season 4, it reached heights it was never going to even approach again - the guys setting up a home bar for Frank, Micky and Kev shenanigans, Frank and Liam out near the water drinking whiskey against a completely ice covered Chicago was incredibly life affirming. There was just no where to go afterwards.

this

Fuck Mr robot. Season 2 sucks

her body is perfection

nipples are awful

Dude, her fake tits are gross. Get some taste, faggot.

>those tits
>fake

I hope you feel embarrassed

are you retarded? if a woman got fake tits why would she get them that small and also why wouldnt she fix her bumpy nipples

I must be the only one on Cred Forums that loves the American version. Sure it has it's problems, but it's still better than most other shows currently airing.

I couldn't finish season 5, has it gotten worse since?

I grew up pretty poor (obviously not to the same extreme as in the show).

But I definitely grew up with the same types of people. They nail the white trash attitude pretty well.

i watched 2 seasons on netflix and got bored of it 2 episodes into the 3rd season.

I remember when I thought she was pure and didn't do nudie scenes.

she's a big rack

4 U

damn
she sure grew up

UNCUT FAGS BTFO

She got so ugly

They renewed for 7 before 6 even began airing. And the ratings for 6 were horrible. The fact that they didn't even bother to wait a year between seasons tells me they are trying to get it over with so they can end it.

You're not alone, anonfriend.

To her face makes Steve Buscemi in drag look like the epitome of female beauty.

Too bad* sorry, my bad.

I just started watching this. I like it a lot, but for sure Showtime has a problem with putting their shows on life extension.

Dexter went on way too fucking long.

Californication, probably my favorite show went on way too fucking long. The first 4 seasons are pure kino. Then they made a mediocre season 5, a good 6 and then the last season which is one of the most biggest piece of shit I have ever seen.

I will concede that Shameless USA is better, but that the Office UK was however also better.