You have literally 10 seconds to find a more boring setting than American civil war

You have literally 10 seconds to find a more boring setting than American civil war.

9/11

The war on terror

WW1

Outer space

literally ANYTHING in 1600s-1700s Europe

New York City in the 2000s

England

Civil war is dope just rarely done well. Good the bad and the ugly uses it good.

I think Victorian era, modern political thrillers, and anything that relies on cgi green screen backgrounds are nearly always a chore to watch.

Batman fighting Superman

Victorian England

I think all of you are faggots, literally any historical setting can be interesting if done well

Anything set in Europe at any time ever. What a dull and dreary-looking place.

>You have literally 10 seconds to find a more boring setting than American civil war.

"muh nigger problems"

We all have nigger problems 'merica. You're not original here.

neolithic mansex

The surface of the Moon.

This.

Earth tones, people! Everyone wears earth tones! Browns and beige! And mother of pearl! And browns and beiges and dark browns and light browns and browns and beige! Browns and beiges and dark browns and light browns and browns and beige! Everyone's gonna be wearing earth tones 'cause they're fighting in mud.

1990s USA

>Le epic plinkett reference

Bad taste all around user

Los Angeles literally at any point in history.

>literally ANYTHING in 1600s-1700s Europe
what a PLEB

today's society

Yorkshire, England.

Overcast skies, rows of miserable houses, dreary brass band music, soulless people walking around talking about looking for jobs or football.

>30 years war
fucking kill yourself you pleb
get off of my fucking board

I always liked Europe from a fantasy perspective, like Gilliams brothers Grimm movie, with the dark forests of old Germany, old ruins and idyllic little villages. Ridley Scott's legend could be an example of this too but to be fair it's an unspecified location.

What about Moon though? The vast emptiness and loneliness really add to that sort of movie.
I think with the right aesthetic direction it can be done, just hasn't yet. I think our nostalgic generation will eventually move on from neo 80s synth romanticism into a nostalgic 90s vaporwave colorfuck genre.

>"muh nigger problems"
>We all have nigger problems 'merica. You're not original here.

This.

If you think American niggers are violent criminals, wait till you meet South African niggers.

Slavery, black rights, female rights, trans rights.

Modern day

>legend
>set in europe

WEW

The English Civil War

Civil War movies that have nothing to do with "muh slavery" are almost always GOAT, Glory being the only exception to the "no muh slavery" rule

Brytenwalda