Is this the comfiest TV kino made in the last 5 years? Sure the acting is so-so, but the music and writing is top comfy

Is this the comfiest TV kino made in the last 5 years? Sure the acting is so-so, but the music and writing is top comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

theringer.com/luke-cage-black-conservative-f5be622daf67
youtube.com/watch?v=H_AQFnqMY3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've not watched it.

Is it good?

I like it, two episodes in and the blaxplotation tribute is real.

Just finished episode 3. I'm really digging it. A lot of people will probably be talking about Cottonmouth as a villain.

As I said the writing is really cleverly done but most of the actors can't deliver it like a proper blaxplotation movie. But the main actors does a good job of it especially he that plays Cottonmouth.

your last propaganda thread got exposed for what it is, so you make the diet version?

not only should you not watch this shit anons, openly denounce it as the propaganda it is. Name the Jew.

First thread for me this evening so why don't you go back to Cred Forums no one wants you here.

I've watched episode one, and so far Cottonmouth just seems like a discount kingpin.

sure it is buddy. Fuck you and fuck this thinly veiled propaganda.

No you haven't FUCK OFF

Is Jessica Jones in it?

blaxploitation stuff is cool, social commentary is cringe

Even though I thought he was interesting in the first episode, I kind of felt the same way, and I was wondering how they were going to give him some depth. The next episode or two sort of answered my question.

I kind of agree, they should have stayed with people just saying cool shit in cool ways with cool music in the background. But I also think it's hard not to do any social commentary when doing a blaxplotation in the current US political landscape.

I just finished watching it. Very comfy. I don't know how accurate the whole 'Harlem' vibe is, but it felt authentic (to a milky european). The storyline wasn't as high fantasy as Daredevil or Jessica Johns and felt a bit more grounded despite our hero being indestructible.

>corrupt criminal black politicians say black lives matter

kek btfo

>Stay harlem
>Stay black

Can someone explain that?

it means black power, kill whitey

>no one wants you here.
You don't speak for everyone here.

You can have black power without killing whitey.

nope

>HE WAS A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

Why is Luke Cage suddenly a fugitive? He was perfectly fine with owning and operating a bar in JJ so what happened? Is this explained later in flashbacks? It seems as though they just dropped this change in without anybody noticing.

isnt this Black Halo Guy?

Harlem was built on black culture.

He was always a fugitive that's why the bar wasn't under his name.

Fuck off, shill.

Duh JOOOOOS

I just started on Luke Cage, I hope it's as good as the rest of the marvel/netflix shows.

Whoa, take it easy there darling. You Cred Forumssters are sure out in force tonight, is it because you get uncomfortable when the grownups talk about "scary" dark people?

Not really interested in watching marvel tv shows anymore since they aren't set in the same universe as the movies. Movies affect tv shows but not the other way around, so they just don't feel connected.

HE DIES FUCKER

k

It's boring. I hate the music filler.

>Scary

they are tho
the defenders are going to be in the movies

>since they aren't set in the same universe as the movies.
Are you retarded? They keep mentioning "the incident", which is what happened in the first Avengers movie.

Daredevil vs Luke Cage

Which do you all think is better?

Even if it is prioagranda. At least it's kino.

DD S1>Luke Cage>DD S2

Cottonmouth did nothing wrong

He just wanted to make music

Isn't this the cuckold show that has that ape violently fuck some white bitch that you fucks kept posting here?

He said movies effect the tv show but not visa versa you illiterate moron

>best character on the show is a white Italian

Darkies BTFO

>Its another Cred Forums pretends this is propaganda episode
theringer.com/luke-cage-black-conservative-f5be622daf67
Its pro accountability and addresses the problems of the black community as the problems of the black community, not whiteys fault.

Help me out here, guys. Are Jessica Jones/Luke Cage part of the MCU? Also, I've never watched Jessica Jones (I liked Daredevil though), would Luke Cage make any sense or do they not reference each other?

The comic is about blacks solving their own problems, but people weren't sure if the show would follow that formula. There was an interview where one of the show runners said some things about how the series would touch on BLM issues, which made a lot of people think it was gonna be a bunch of KILL WHITEY bullshit. Thank God it's not.

No one has any use for this. You accomplish nothing, you change no one's minds, you don't impress anyone.

Which is why its so infuriating to see it written off as propaganda by people who dont even read the comics or watch the show

Shades is based but Cottonmouth is top man.

Does anyone know where these rumors of Moon Knight, Ghostrider and Blade Netflix series keep coming from?

Do they actually hold any weight?

Hol up
*clicks tongue*

I'm up to episode 6 and I can say, I don't care for the guy playing Cottonmouth.
Pretty bland desu senpai.

>doesn't like Bazooka Nigga
Why?

Nigga please

I just finished episode 2. When the fuck does anything happen? Everyone's character arc is so obvious but they spend so much time world building that everything moves at such a glacial pace and you're just waiting for hours for it to finally get to the part that you know is going to happen.

As far as tv nigga gangsters go, he ain't got shit.

I feel like retards like you wrote off this show as soon as it got announced just because it centres on black characters

That's what happens when you have 13 episodes to fill.

Same shit happened to Daredevil, and especially to Jessica Jones.

To be fair you have to give a lot of shits about Harlem to get in the mood.

I really don't, I don't even like the wire because of how fake it feels, this on the other hand I liked from the very fist scene

it's just very well written and directed, the music is great too and surprisingly enough it's not all just shitty rap

No shit

The worst part of the show is all these ugly and old negresses.

Why couldn't they get hot black chicks for a main role? The one black qt was in the flashback episode, and she looks mixed as hell.

Then we are stuck to ugly chicks again. And in episode 7 she got a new partner, who is an even older and uglier black granny.

WTF?

Misty Knight is a qt

Moon Knight is in season 3 of DD. Netflix already has a shit load of Marvel series with Punisher getting greenlight so its doubtful the other two will get series. I can see Blade popping up in DD. With all the ninja zombie shit vampires arent much of a stretch.

Why is niggerculture allowed on Cred Forums?

>simone missick
>age unavailable
GRANNY
R
A
N
B
Y

As someone from Baltimore who has had a heroin habit, I can tell you that The Wire is one of the most realistic television shows ever made

When does this take place?

>tfw watched Daredevil skipped Jessica Jones and am now watching Luke Cage
The proper viewing order

Because not every board can be Cred Forums.

How much does a heroin habit cost?

>tfw I called Cred Forums would like it for being regular blaxploitation despite memeing about SJWs and BLM for months before release

that doesn't mean every other board has to be BET

absolute shit tier, idk why people like it

Daredevil is pretty fucking visceral. It's the most hardcore Marvel show of them all.
Luke Cage sounds like a regular crime drama so far.

Jessica jones on the other hand, in its own twisted way, really comes down to a love story.
Worth a watch desu.

It's one thread. Go back to your safe space.

Near as I can tell, all the Marvel shows and movies take place in the "present" according to when they came out, aside from the first Captain America obviously.

"The Incident" (aka the alien invasion from first Avengers movie) took place in 2012. Luke Cage takes place in 2016.

Cred Forums = Cred Forums

This is our board.

This

kys

THIS

Nigger: The Show?

No, thanks.

Why is this shit even allowed?

>Why is this shit even allowed?

THIS!

THIS

It depends on how big a fiend you are, I was never homeless or completely dysfunctional, but some of my teenage friends entered that stage. At my worst I might have spent about 2-300 a week on drugs in general, but not usually all of it on dope. Even though I've been physically addicted to heroin, I never had a problem stopping it when I needed to, I just would be sick for a few days to a week. I actually prefer cocaine vastly to heroin, and I still think about injecting cocaine every single day of my life, even though I haven't done any drugs in at least 5 years, except for a little bit of lsd and adderall I took a couple times this summer.

Include me in the screencap

Where did you get the money for all dem drugs?

I HEAR GODFATHER HISSELF SAY YOU LOOK LIKE A BUM POLICE THAT DEPRESSION BEARD

>expecting worthwhile critique out of a Burmese stamp collecting forum

Huh. Might give it a second chance once I'm done with Luke Cage. I guess what put me off in the first place was the uncharismatic cast, but then again I don't suppose most people in life can be classified as such and based on what you're saying the show is meant to be realistic.

this

get out of our board

Kys

Cred Forums = reddit at this point though.

This!!!!

From dem programs

Fuck off, retard.

Why is a pretty generic retort like this getting brigaded with several replies? Is it r/Cred Forums looking for ebin screencaps?

Truth

Nice.

Your board didn't even exist until 2010

You're newfags

I worked for it sometimes, like I said I've almost always been a functional user. I sold a little bit of coke and ecstasy from time to time, and a lot of times I'd go cop for county kids I knew that were too scared to cop themselves, and tax them. They'd start out small, but after a few tastes they'd be off to the races, kids from the suburbs with wealthy parents would take from two to six months till they were real junkies who'd cop for themselves.

I skipped through all of luke cage's scenes in JJ because he was so dull, is he any better in this?

Shiieeet

Interesting story bro.

No he is still boring as fuck, but other characters are interesting. Daredevil has the same problem.

any 1 know where I can i(llegally) stream it?

I mean, there's obvious dramatic license, but the guy who made it was a real Baltimore reporter who covered all that shit while it was going on for real. Almost everyone in the show was based on one or more real people, and all those places you see are real Baltimore locations, I've lived in some of the places you see in the show. It doesn't have to be anyone's cup of tea necessarily, but that show is definitely realistic.

couchtuner

How different does heroin feel from Oxy?

>the uncharismatic cast

Negro what?

>you just broke my concentration

wew

Just finished episode 6. So far the storyline seens like the nigga version of Daredevil on easy mode.

le twist in episode 7

Seems?

THIS

But that's an Ashkanazi Jew Striking a Zionist though. notice the Ashkanazi red hair. They're the true villains, they're the ones the Fuhrer hated. Not the zionist. They're mostly harmless. Unless you're Palestinian, of course.

the only likable one is mcnulty's black partner

Neither of them are jews

dubs of truth

How far have you watched?

It's pretty much the same shit, especially if you snort it or swallow it. Injecting can be like a whole different ballgame, but it's really just that you get a lot higher a lot faster. I've taken a bunch of oxy before and nodded out, but it's like this slow burn. If you bang a good bag of dope it's like getting hit in the head by a sledgehammer.

The takeover is real

Well you made a pretty good case for never trying heroin, thanks bro

*Freeze frame*

*record scrathes*

So you're all probably wondering how I got myself into this situation.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Which one are you?

Which one are you?

I wasn't agreeing him.
I'm just saying Cred Forums is an infestation that needs to be contained.

Which one are you?

what is that guy, like 6'5?

The truth is, I'm not a huge fan of it myself, so maybe someone who really enjoyed it would persuade you differently. It's enjoyable in this relaxing kind of way, but you can't really go out and do a bunch of stuff while you're fucked up on it. I can understand why someone who's just living a life of total misery can enjoy it a lot, but I'd always prefer to do cocaine or ecstacy. The first time you get your bell rung by injecting cocaine is the most intense pleasure you will ever be able to experience as a human being. I've never felt anything that could even be considered in the same category, and I've done a ton of drugs, had sex plenty, I won $1500 dollars playing blackjack once, and I've given my mother a car, making her cry with gratitude.

chick in the middle is kind of qt, I'd get behind those hips

>that
>qt

found you

Well can't afford cocaine so oh well.

Kek, I'm actually Asian user.
Live life as a virgin for 26 years, and your standards will drop significantly.

Why isn't Luke cage being played by Michael Jai White?

The guy they picked is alright, but he can't carry a scene, much less a show.

it should be a non-parody version of Black Dynamite

They probably thought they did, but since they all look the same they fucked it up and got the wrong guy.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I thought he was boring in JJ, & was the reason why I wasn't going to watch the show initially. He's all right though, the strong cast helps him out a lot.
I originally wanted Terry Crews, but after seeing the tone of the show yeah Michael Jaw would've worked out well.

Who is Michael Jaw?

too expensive for the jews at marvel

the writing is the worst fucking shit i've ever seen in my life. i dunno if i can finish the season its so bad.

Me on the left.

you know what I meant

Nah, I don't watch BET.

ok bye

It's pretty good. I would've preferred not seeing him in JJ. He was shit there but he is really good here. I don't like these references it was cute at first but now just say "Captain America" or "Hulk". Villain is good, the cop is good, Claire is good.

Punisher episodes>Luke Cage>Rest of Daredevil

It's really good.

yeah couldnt finish jessica jones. that girl was just too skanky looking. liking this black shit so far. got the legendary ghostdini on the soundtrack

Daredevil had some slow episodes but I liked it better than Luke Cage so far.
You're on point about Punisher though. I can't fucking wait about his show. Shane was a fucking gold choice for the character.

1 episode in and it's already better than JJ. Luke is a bro and the black chicks are hot af

Really?I'm enjoying all these thick black women in this show

The ending to episode 3 is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I was fucking crying laughing.

You think this nigga is going to pull out a sniper rifle or something to shoot Cage, but instead it's A FUCKING ROCKET LAUNCHER and it was beautiful. Me and my friends stood and clapped like we were Americans watching the credits of a film.

This. I love rocket launcher overkill in general and this scene rivaled when the dude rocket launchered the blow-up doll in hard ticket to hawaii

THISSS

Confirmed Gilf.

He's waay better than he was in JJ. I was so unhyped for this after JJ.

I haven't read the comics. Someone give me a basic summary of who he is.

The guy that Nicolas Cage got his name from

fair enough i suppose.

Does the show include a black man with a white woman? If so, then I can't watch it t-b-h. I'm okay with black main characters and shit but there's a limit. I don't care if it's racist.

It's pretty much an all colored cast.

k den, as long as it's not full-on sjw, i can dig it.

He goes to prison. They experiment on him. He becomes indestructible and super strong.

I'm not wasting my time watching Niggers of Marvel.

You guys are such victims, aren't you?

That's kinda true, tho he did do a lot wrong he was forced into it by fat nigress, and rapey uncle.

Is Dawson considered "white"?

Are there actually people like this? I can't even tell anymore.

Someone was cucked
>beta

the actor who plays luke cage has a white wife irl

theyve been together for 16 years

She's considered cum insideable.

This.

>mfw it's trure
D R O P P E D

For most of human history, interracial marriage was always considered bad. Only when Jews took over mass media did it start getting "accepted."
If they've been together that long then I suppose it's not that bad. I mostly hate the typical i/r marriages where the girl is upset with daddy so she marries the lowest ghetto boy possible, then gets a few black eyes and a nappy haired baby just as jamal leaves the picture permanently.

>For most of human history homosexuality was considered normal as long as the dominant male was fucking the lower class one

>beta

It wasn't though, and that's not an argument.

Please, keep going. Drop that "red pill" on us.

Do I really need to pull out the graphic which shows just about almost every major media group is run by members of your tribe, Shlomo?

Anyone got a link to episode 12 of Cage? Cant find it on any of the usual places, unless episode 13 is mislabeled or some shit.

He's cuter than her.

No homo.

Wasn't it common in like Rome, Greece etc.

The "keep Harlem black" person turned out to pretty much be the most evil person in the show so I think it's fine.

Please go full autist

This. I got through like two episodes of Jessica Jones. Can I jump on this instead?

Are those Cottonmouth playing keyboard scenes the definition of comfy?

No that's Jessica Jones. The show with the sadistic torturing hero and the sympathetic, abused and developmentally disabled antagonist.

Im on episode 9 right now, never watched jones. Seems theres very little connection to Jones other than Claire, and she only mentions helping Luke when Jones shot him (???). Shit, she mentions DareDevil more than jones, she even mentions Iron Fist (I think, mention of helping a guy who took a shotgun blast to the head who recovers in a few hours, guessing thats Fist.)

So far you could watch Luke and get full enjoyment out of it without watching any of the others.

Quick rundown of Luke in JJ
>B L A C K E D
>Kilgrave was experimented on and given powers
>Reva (Cage's wife) had information on Kilgrave's experiment so he killed her
>Luke's bar burns down
>Jessica fights a mind controlled Luke and incapacitates him with a point blank shotgun
>Based Claire shows up and saves Luke

That's it. The only other good parts of JJ are Kilgrave and "He took my fucking jacket" guy.

Yeah, he's easily way above both her and the white gal he got paired with on Jessica Jones. Dude's got a babyface, deep voice, and is built like a brick shithouse (no homo), he should be able to do better than Geezer and Ratface.

Holy shit this show is boring as Fuck.

I fell asleep twice through the first episode. Honestly this show is bad. Fucking bad.

Apparently Ghost Rider will show up in Agents of Shield. Which is a shame. I had hoped we'd get satanic cult Vice President hunting ghost rider from the ultimate universe.

Luke Cage has some great framing and composition, soundtrack is also pretty damn good.

My problem is that the actor that plays Luke is kinda stiff, he doesn't have much range.

Its Nu-Rider to boot.

Mexican Ghost Rider who rides a Dodge charger covered in flames and spikes and shit.

Can you elaborate

I mean in Bella and the Bulldogs is allowed on TV, I wouldn't be surprised if there's not ulterior motives in other shows

>mention of helping a guy who took a shotgun blast to the head who recovers in a few hours
No that's Luke Cage. Jessica Jones shoots him in the head on her show.

I don't Fucking remember that! What episode!?

Why would she Fucking do that!?

who fucking cares then? Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch at minimum.

The one where Kilgrave mindcontrols Luke (IT WAS ME JESSICA. IT WAS ALWAYS ME)

Because Kilgrave told Luke to fucking kill Jessica

Jesus, stop using so much fucking punctuation!!

Get on my level.

Forget you Maggot! She's an Ostrich, a fucking bird I tell you. THE OSTRICH IS FUCKING REAL!

It's real I tell you, it's real!

I see her face I see the bird I see her face I see the bird it looks at me, it sees me, it sees me, i see it's eyes, it sees me.

why the fuck did they get such a twig to play Jessica Jones? Literally her only superpowers are being raped and super strength and she doesn't look like she could get either one desu

I find her kind of hot in a weird sort of way, and I think the fact that she doesn't look at all all strong is intentional.

definitely fits rape material
those cheeks

fa/tv/irgins really will fuck anything, won't they

Huh?
Are you trying to say she's ugly...?

The feet though. The fucking disgusting feet.

Fuck this nigger shit. Cred Forums is flooded with numales

Purple Aki killed a lad. True story, look it up.

Not ugly. Just the absolute definition of plain. Her lack of tits and/or ass doesn't help her either.

that's what socks are for,

Her ass is great, not too big but nice and round. It was literally on display the entire season. No one gives a shit about tits in 2016 anyway

>licking a foot through a sock

>licking a foot at all
footfags belong in the degeneracy tier, and not even in the good way

they still look horrible

First show Ive seen in a long time that actually handles race shit properly. The message is good.

If you want to name to Jew look to Nickelodeon and all the kids programming, thats where they all fester

double up on the socks then, or better yet have her wear shoes

For fuck sake man.

>first episode
>black man with a job, ain't nothing wrong with that
>now everyone has guns and no one has fathers
>villain is a black Hillary Clinton
How is Cred Forums dealing with the most redpilled show of 2016?

holy shit when I think about it this show is literally Black Dynamite. The protag even acts the same

It's kinda boring.
And I liked Jessica Jones and daredevil.

>music by ghostface killah
>corny gangster villain and realistic corrupt politician villain
>blaxploitation homages
>he just wants to clean up his neighborhood
>BUT BLACK DYNAMITE, I SELL ARMS IN THE COMMUNITY
>stressing connections with the other netflix shows a bit more
>obligatory "i'm wearing my comic costume and it's silly" scene

This, fuck you faggot numales who are unaware of the propaganda that surrounds you. Learn how the world works before you delve your time into different forms of media. You are going to waste a lot of your time otherwise.

I am willing to bet my life, money, and everything that the average hours spent watching cuckold porn is higher among daily Cred Forums users than daily Cred Forums users, even with crossover.

>her ass
>ass
Niggah I ain't seen nothing at the top of her leg. Fucking pancake looking motherfucker I could use her to check the level on my sanding job.

>the obvious democrat politician becomes a gunrunning gang banger
Honestly how did Hillary allow this

Falling for the porn Jew. Good goy, just stay at home and jack off.

>obligatory "i'm wearing my comic costume and it's silly" scene
Better than the one in JJ

>Cred Forums triples in size in last few months
>huge stream if newfags from other websites
>Cred Forums is warning us about refugees coming and ruining everything and not assimilating by example

Bravo

>tfw havent seen Jessica Jones or Luke Cage because i refuse to fall for the interracial BLACKED meme.

Luke is off that white pussy. White bitches be cray

it's fucking shit. There's no BBC propaganda or any meme like that, the show is just shit.

so it's pure feminist propaganda?

don't talk to me nigger, keep that baboon babble to yourself

No it deals with some important issues. It's not full blown tumblr SJW crap, but they're handled very poorly. No one wants to cover a fucking abortion rape baby storyline in the MCU but hey let's have that plot because they want to be serious. RIP qt Jew girl

I'm white you dumbass ozark mothafucka. not everyone's a sisterfucking hill person

I really like that in the first episode they made no apologies the current state of the black community is shit and needs to be fixed

Cottonmouth is damn good, not Killgrave good, but damn good. I actually kind of prefer him to Fisk even, and I REALLY liked Fisk.

I think the discount Fisk point about Cottonmouth is interesting. In a way it's true, but as you get further in you start to see the differences. He's not nearly as villainous, in some ways, it's less about his city and everyone in it, and more about his people. Earlier in the series you see this with the, "keep harlem black" deal getting an asian couple, who had owned a place for generations, nearly beaten to death, because it really is just about black people. It's not anti-white, it's pro-black, and the asian community is obviously suffering for it.

Will we ever see the Yakuza in the MCU?

The building falling down on the shop after the explosion really made the scene work. But that's effects. Not character. I see the issue people have with him being a bit bland, but I never find the acting to be bad either.

is black panther in it? do warmachine and falcon show up? does anyone say nigga?

I like the show, and I don't really give a shit about Harlem.Just like I don't give a shit about Hell's Kitchen in Daredevil. I still enjoy both shows, however.

>villain is a black Hillary Clinton
This is exactly what I've been thinking, they seem so similar.

Honestly the show is pretty red-pilled and not in a totally Cred Forums way either, just common sense. The cops are generally just trying to make people safe, most of the violence comes from within the black community, the main character doesn't like other black people saying nigger, thug culture is fucking people over, and so on. People who are saying it's BLM or SJW pandering seem legitimately retarded this time around, and I thought Jessica Jones definitely had some of that going around.

Weren't they in the first season of Daredevil? Or was that all the Hand letting people mistake them for Yukuza, even in the first season? I thought it was just a branch of the hand using the Yakuza, you see a bit more of that in the second season.

no
no
yes

People say that, yes. No black panther or falcon, the movie characters don't really show up in the netflix shows, they're just references. The way that they deal more with the repercussions of the avenger's alien invasion on crime, people taking advantage of it, and such. They did that in Daredevil, it's partly what helped Fisk, as his company helped in the clean up. It was even suggested some criminals may has snatched alien weapons in the streets.

So far Luke Cage deals more with people being aware of 'weird people' or 'one of them' stuff, and rare shots like the guy trying to sell footage of people with supernatural abilities on the street.

On episode 2, Misty is making my dick hard as a rock

Its the best portrayal of those topics Ive seen in a long time

That scene were Cage asked that punk if you see a nigga in front of you and he said "yeah a dead one" summed up how fucked the current culture is perfectly

Considering the Yakuza in S1 were lead by Nobu who is revealed to be the head of the Hand in NY in S2...

I want that chocolate ass

>"You're gonna say niggah in front of a building named after one of our greatest heroes Traytray Martin-Mike Brown-Garner?!?!"
>white man smiles and licks his gold tooth
>"This niggeR's for you Zimmerman"
Really netflix???

still can't believe no ones married and put a baby in her yet...
she's getting up there in age

>licks his gold tooth
Speaking of teeth, was anyone else blown away by how perfect Cage's teeth were? They were shining like a thousand stars.

quit speaking in ebonics then wig and kys

They aint real homie. My brother has the same kind of caps

>It's another "Cred Forums shitposts about BBC memes on Cred Forums" episode

Isn't that the guy from Halo 5?

Like most people on earth, she's mixed race. Or all people if you realize groups like white and black are actually vast generalizations for many many variations within themselves.

Please tell me they slow down on the masturbatory concerts

LONG LIVE DA CHIEF!

I guess it's comfy if you're a nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=H_AQFnqMY3E

Jessica Jones > Daredevil S1 > Luke Cage > Daredevil Season 2

>most people on earth
>mixed race
Kek, retard pls

Didnt like the beat but there was a handful of really dope lines in that song

GET OUT

This is the true order:

Daredevil S1>Luke Cage>Daredevil S2>Jessica Jones

Yes, and worse. Avoid.

That recurring Turk negro is super black in this show

Nah but the show has plenty of different tracks. Fucking great music selection.

No

The Punisher really doesn't make up for Foggy, Karen, and The Hand

>not loving Turk Barret the greatest dealer in all of manhattan

Daredevil S1 > Luke Cage > Daredevil Season 2 > Power Gap > Agents of Shit > Arrow > Super-girl > more shit > >Jessica Jones >

I actually agree with this, at least for now.
only halfway through LC atm, hopefully it doesn't fuck up at the end.

>not loving ninjas
>while posting on a malaysian flight deck recording database

Ninjas are pointless when the fightscenes are half-assed. And what the fuck did they do to the mentally retarded guy? Why did they make him normal? I thought they'd want to be inclusive.

Daredevil season 2 is still way better than JJ.

What's with all the JJ hate? It couldn't have been that bad for a netflix series.
Can't be any worse then that CW shit like Flash & Shield

I could honestly watch any Flash season again but cannot do anything with JJ. After it came out Netflix stock lost about 20 bucks a share I mean really...

It's trolling.

JJ was the one with the potato, not DD m8

DD1>DD2>JJ>Luke Cage

I'm in the middle of the first season and the writing is getting cringy as fuck. It has some cool moments but christ the cliche of "If you're going to kill me, just do it already!" is killing it for me.

Yes, I'm sure every one of us unironically loved the whole lesbian divorce subplot.

YOU GONNA SHOOT ME SHOOT ME NIGGA

its not bad, just boring and lacks style. Great villain though.

>blood on her thighs

super period powers?

I DONT LIKE THAT WORD

>BRING DA MOTHAFUCKIN RUCKUS

You didnt watch the whole show then, theres a whole episode about cops profiling blacks (despite legitimate reasons), police beating up a black child, fucking method man singing a rap about how awesome luke cage is and how evil cops are. Hoodies with bullet holes become a trend. Its fucking ridiculous.

best character

Anybody else zone out constantly? This show babbles about wikipedia black history too much.

AYE JUICEY BOY

Did Mariah really want it or not?

>theres a whole episode about cops profiling blacks (despite legitimate reasons), police beating up a black child
Uh-huh, and the controversy over it is fueled by a corrupt politician using a one time mistake for their own gain.

posting in a netflix shill thread

Did they explain Jessica Jones' powers? I haven't bothered to continue watching Jessica Jones after episode 2.

There's that but you can also see how it's also criticizing the African American community. Everyone talks about "back in the day", every minority youth is a thug or just a hood rat and Luke pushes back on "black supremacy" with the church speech. Sort of a Malcolm X vs MLK parallel with Luke and Cottonmouth.

nope

Yeah. I'm trying to remember, did he actually do anything outside of prison flashbacks, except for killing Zip and his two bros.
He sort of helped to pin Cottonmouth's murder on Cage, but that's nothing.
He does look cool in those shades, though.

All the problems are from within. It glances over the cop problem but fully engages black on black crime.

>black supremacy
Goddamn, you are a moron.
Cage is preaching idealistic bullshit throughout. "Let us be people and walk forward. Not backwards".
Not a single supremacy word, it's the other way around. And his gospel is almost ridiculed in the show.

Did you not listen to Cottonmouth's speech about keeping out foreigners and others? Also the whole Harlem campaign is a modified black panther movement.

>Cage is preaching idealistic bullshit throughout
As a straight laced hero that's in his character faggot. Did you miss the comparison to Cap? Dumbass.

>music
>top comfy
The fake songs are Babylon 5-tier.
Cheap, cheap, cheap. So sad that the source multibillion-dollar multinational conglomerate refused to pay for royalties for real songs

That's the thing it's supposed to be "cringe", part of the blaxplotation homage. It's a tricky thing to pull of as you have to be in the right mood and feel that sweet background music for it work properly.

So who the fuck is this Romeo guy who should always be ashamed of everyone?

I don't think this show has pandered to anything. I think it shows the culutre well.