Netflix™ has always provided the best content that satisfies all of my viewing needs

Netflix™ has always provided the best content that satisfies all of my viewing needs.

$8.99 a month?! What a STEAL!!

Time to #Netflixandchill with Luke Cage. A great irreverent Blaxploitation, starring none other than Mike Colter! I am #hooked!

Why there is no middle east superhero or asian super hero or russian superhero in Marvel movies but everyones freak out when they dont include black token guy

reddit af

Why are you so mad that a lot of people are talking about a show that was just released? Isn't that what this board is for? People would be talking about whatever garbage you like to watch if it was new, popular, and all released in one big chunk.

Because zipperheads can't be strong. Towelheads and Russians are always bad guys.

Why they dont make blacks as cgi then

Also this character didnt even show a tiny bit of russian culture

That is one ugly gook nigger.

race mixing Jewish propaganda. Fuck this show. Fuck Netflix. Spread the word.

>race mixing Jewish propaganda
But everyone is black, no mixing.

>Netflix™ has always provided the best content that satisfies all of my viewing needs.
>$8.99 a month?! What a STEAL!!
>Time to #Netflixandchill with Luke Cage. A great irreverent Blaxploitation, starring none other than Mike Colter! I am #hooked!
Viral marketer detected
Cant believe no one sussed this out, jesus fuck this board has gone to shit

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

but he said "da" and sounded like a commie!

Everyone in these netflix marvel shows are gay for Thor's hammer. That's all they ever talk about.

My Netflix experience was always looking for something to watch for an hour before turning it off and doing something else

Yeah the reffies are lams

>forgetting marvel comics were a popular thing during the heart of the cold war

What a steal! I'll be watching this with my family and friends after work.

And then maybe I'll do some Netflix and Chill™ with my bae!

Look how mad you are.

Way to get b8d, m8.