You didn't here it from me, but TWD's best actor is going to be killed off during the season premiere

You didn't here it from me, but TWD's best actor is going to be killed off during the season premiere
How does this make you feel

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg/
my.mixtape.moe/hefkxm.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares?

>Not caring that one of the few truly good actors on the show is leaving
>Not caring that this might cast a great actor back into irrelevancy
also not gonna lie he reminds me a lot of my dead dad so I might be biased but goddamn I think he's underrated

Abraham AND Glenn get merked.

>Abraham AND Glenn get merked.
>Not one, but two of the best characters are getting killed off
I want off TWD's wild ride

>tfw you'll never have a post-apocalyptic adopted family

All that talking he was doing about starting a family and building a future? Of course he's gonna die soon.

I couldn't be bothered to watch the second half of last season.

Doea Coral really get shot in the eye and die?

Does Michonne really job the angry virgin kid for trying to kill Rick?

Does Rick really stick it in Michonne?

Yes.

Yes, but he shot Carl. I forgot exactly what happened but it was after his mom and brother got bit.

Yes.

Wait Carl didn't die, he just loses a eye. I didn't read the whole question. Sorry.

Whelp, maybe I'll have to watch it. The Glenn's death ass-pull really pissed me off.

Carl did get shot in the eye, but the fat tumblr doctor saved him and he healed over a couple month timeskip. He wears bandages to cover his eyesocket now, but it's pretty gruesome underneath.

Yes, the kid was pointing a gun at Rick so Michonne impaled him from behind and he got eaten by walkers.

Yes, Rick WHITED Michonne.

Literally everyone but you. Most watched show on TV famalam.

>there are people on Cred Forums who won't watch season 7 because they're so buttblasted over the cliffhanger
>there are faggots on here who won't be enjoying every second of The Negan Show

I actually really liked them as a couple, sad that ended

Both this guy and glen are dying confirmed

>there are faggots on here who won't be enjoying every second of The Negan Show

>he actually thinks there will be more than 15min of screentime for Negan this season

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, TWD fans are in more denial than DCucks

T-they're building up, it-it'll be good next episode, t-thing will happen soon, I swear!!

It's pretty much confirmed that

>Abe gets the bat
>Daryl does stupid shit and tries to stop Negan
>Glenn gets the bat as punishment

are we satisfied with this Cred Forums?

The gay guy or Michonne will die, quote me

2bh the people who said they dropped it are probably going to tune in for the season 7 finale anyway, they wanna see what happens and they know it. The ratings will probably dip back down if the death scene is a big letdown and/or the show inevitably settles back into it's mid-season lull of deep conversations on the front lawn.

how old are you?

You really can't be over 17 years old, so I just want to give you a word of advice and tell you to leave this site, it's not good for your mental health.

>season 7 finale
Meant premier.

When's the premiere?

Hahahahah, still in denial I see, enjoy spending every Sunday night watching 20min of commercials, 38min of filler and 2 min of supercut scenes to hype you up for next week. Hahahahaha, but I'm sure this season will change, right? ;)

That bit of scruff looks good in Coral

October 23rd, 3 weeks from now.

I wish he would have just gotten his death from the comics then, rather than that fat lesbo. Her death is just going to serve as the catalyst for another boring, annoying plot of her lesbo lover whining about her dying, blaming this or that person, and then running away. She will be tracked and rescued at the peril of the other survivors and one or two "oh yeah that person exists" characters will die while searching for her.

So I'll have time to chaingun part 2 of season 6, then. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is based as fuck, hopefully he can rekindle my interest.

you're really pathetic, i never even use that word.

>Denialfag not knowing he is in denial
Big surprise there, hahahaha

He's the best thing to happen to the show in a good while, so maybe. Fair warning though, he doesn't show up until the last episode of season 6, but he gets a solid 10 minute straight monologue lecturing Rick's group. 6B isn't quite as slow as 6A, so you should be able to get through it.

Don't watch TWD, you really need to grow up.

I know you're being ironic but you're still pathetic.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg/
is your life really so shit that you don't find is boring after a while?

I just want to see Daryl dick down Carol

Stop responding m8

>"wuuuuah wuuuuuah, stop it, it's a good show, wuaaaaaah wuaaah"

Hahahahahahaha

Season 7 is the start of a completely diff show

Why didn't they cast the GTAV guy as Negan?

I'm sure it is, just like season 6 was "nervewrecking"

Hahahahahaha

Where can I watch the uncensored version of negal show?

The Blu-Ray or watch it on YouTube.

dont bother, its cringemania

I uploaded it here.

my.mixtape.moe/hefkxm.mp4

They don't allow video streaming but you can download it.

>Being a big enough pleb to watch Walking Dead

Enjoying your zombie-less soap opera?

fugg

meme

Are showfags ready for this?

TWD lost its balls three seasons ago. At this point they're a bunch of fucking tryhards. If Negan spares everyone that would be the best surprise.

>leaving a 10/10 hispanic goddess for a 5/10 nignog

>The moment that TWD jumped the shark

It jumped the dumpster you could say

That's not a shark, that's a tiger.

Is it just me or would the sweet boy who plays the part Coral make one helluva lovely trap?