Hey user its your turn to pick a movie to watch for class xP

>hey user its your turn to pick a movie to watch for class xP
>you got something nice for us? :D

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
vimeo.com/46293876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Holy Mountain

Antichrist

Y-you too

the greatest story never told

This unironically happens in american high schools, mostly in the more english related classes, those teachers are always so relatable

Lawrence of Arabia so I can immediately tell the plebs who balk at the runtime to fuck off

atleast not like in poland where kids go in the middle of the class and tell what they want for christmas (something like candy or so) and then we pick at random someone and need to buy it for him

Madman

We have that in the US. It was called secret santa. Now the mixed it was black worship cuckolding day called "kawanza".

The Passion of the Christ

this is why your parents never spanked you.
cause your g-pappy fucked the shit outta yur mum

>your school will never be salo

sure bby. whatcha doin on saturday?

>this is one of my favorites

22 Jump Street was better

>funkytown starts playing
>ptsd of that guy with no hands and no face thats about to get his head cut off with a boxcutter

hol up

"B-Boxing Helena"
Then I'd try to put my arm over her shoulder after she loses her arms too.

>tfw i watched this in german with English subtitles in school

Sorcerer

Right before the end of the movie I put my gum in her hair and tell her she can come back to my place to wash it out

The Eternal Jew

this so much

I would probably pick something like The Guest. A good movie that no one has heard about.

I always thought those dumb smileys were cute too be honest :D

God tier:
;_; ;_;7

Cute tier:
:D D:

Good tier:
>:3 : P

Annoying tier:
:3 >:P

Neck yourself tier:
xD XD XDDD >_< Dx

These are always the dumbest threads. So fucking stupid.

Eat the cookie

:3c

xD eric post reddit eric the post

'Please Kill Me, I'm a Faggot Nigger Jew' [1996] by Rachel L. Schreiber

I finally realized what the c is.
It's like how I always saw

Bad Boys II BITCHEEEEEEZ

T-this is my favorite... It is a masterpiece by auteur Vincent Gallo! And the story is very... p-personal and r-relatable to me...

How would a stacy react to this film?

yeah dude next time you'll try to tell me that cliques like jocks, nerds and cool guys exist in american high schools

Sure. How about:

Sommaren med Monika (1953, Bergman)
牯嶺街少年殺人事件 (1991, 楊)
চারুলতা (1964, রায়)
Ordet (1955, Dreyer)
Les Moissons du Ciell (1978, Malick)
Oктябpь «Дecять днeй, кoтopыe пoтpяcли миp (1927, Эйзeнштeйн)
红高粱 (1987, 张艺谋)
Fear and Desire (1953, Kubrick)
Зepкaлo (1975, Tapкóвcкий)
Un Chien Andalou (1928, Luis Buñuel)
浪華悲歌 (1936, 溝口)
Le Révélateur (2002, Philippe Garrel)

This is a ptsd I'm interested in replicating? How can I find this?

qt Tatiana
;_;7

A comedy, but with life lessons. Perfect for class

what is this suposed to mean

Which lesson?

>YA WIN SOME, YA LOSE SOME
or
>don't buy drugs on commission if you can't pay

Holding your hold up to your kawaii lips trying to be cute like your korean cartoons

holding my what

OGC

>OGC
Open Geospatial Consortium?

look sideways

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

^_^ is the best one fag

no fuckin idea dude

Yowza, I normally have a strong stomach but fucking dull boxcutters just hit me wrong.

this is the best one :^)

That's the troll tier one

>not the passive aggressive faggot one
:)

Fucking Mexicans. Nonwhites are worst than fucking animals. I'll be glad when Trump is elected and they all get deported back to their shithole.

Bitxh i will punch you in the face you speak to me again you ugly cunt go to another desk please i tire of you

Dude, she's just trying to be friendly.
No wonder you can't get a girlfriend you basement dwelling loser.
Then you cry yourself to sleep wondering why you can't get a girl, yet your call them all bitches and tell them to go back to the kitchen where they belong, and say you would treat them better than any of the Chads or Assholes.
You disgust me, you contradictive delusional fuck.

Sure, Stacey. I brought 'A Serbian Film'. It's filled with lots of sexy foreign guys so I think you'll like it xD. Heard you like kids, too. It has a really touching relationship between a father and his newborn child :P

Barry Lyndon

triggers me
;)

Who said anything about kitchens or treating them in anyway? I just want this one to leave me alone she can go where she likes so long as its away from me i have no need of a girlfreind they only create trouble

How do you say xD in vocal conversation during a personal interaction?

How do you think?

The Bridge on the River Kwai

I thought and I couldn't come up with anything.
Hence why I asked the question.

"ecksdee"

"Ecks Dee"

I wonder if you voice those opinions in front of your parents or colleagues. Oh wait you don't cause you're a coward and you know your views are incompatible with western society. Also, I'm voting Trump too, but don't be unrealistic.

What class is this? Why are they watching so many movies? Our education system is a joke.

Jokes on you fagget. Mom is the blatant racist of my family.

top kek

here are the pos and original for those interested

You...I know who she is OP. You shitposter you.

Okay first of all Stacy, I have a FILM recommendation, not a "movie" recommendation. There's a difference and you should have learned it by now. Secondly, I will not hesitate to turn the film off if any of you break my golden rules.
#1 no talking
#2 I sit in front so there's no blocking my view
#3 no loud snacks. I have a Sound Level Meter and I will use it if I suspect anything breaches 35dB, I will pause the film and measure. Don't test me
Lastly, and most importantly, I only have 10 spare notepads left so you will have to share. a minimum of 25 notes and critiques about the film is required.
Oh and we're watching Fight Club, the undisputed greatest film of all time ever.

original

if I were in class and heard these words I would fight you in front of stacey,win, and fuck her and you in the ass while taking a shit on top of your Fight Club DVD Blu Ray

My dad used to send me this /|8?)

Your dad likes it in the ass secretly

>and you in the ass
bit gay there m8

IT'S EL SENIOR SENATOR ARMSTRONG

>Playing Summer with Monika for a bunch of horny schoolgirls

Sounds like a plan lads

what is this?. i want it.

things (1989)

/struts up to the TV and puts this VHS in, stares down every classmate as I walk back to my seat

vimeo.com/46293876

The Room

>fight a dude in front of girl and the have homsexual intercourse in front of her to show how "alpha" you are

and /fit/ thinks they're straight.
Sex with a man is gay.

pretentious shit

They do

>katara was played by the same actress that played the daughter in transformers 4