So where are they going with these things? Are they anti-depressants?

So where are they going with these things? Are they anti-depressants?

What the fuck are they things supposed to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkiUCaHaTj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
newobserveronline.com/povertycrime-excuse-smashed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They represent nostalgia in all its forms, Remakes as an example; which is why they're taking over other foods = allegory for remakes taking over all other movies

Essentially our own false memories of better times = our worst enemy

memes

Fpbp

I think they're an allegory for DUDEWEEDLMAO

notice the jar that mackey pulls them out of when they first appear in the series, it's subtle but you can see a medicinal/recreational dudeweedajuana cross on the top of the jar's lid. Alternatively, this

>when amy schumer mentions her vagina i lose my shit

it's nostalgia you stupid fuckers

maaaaaah vuhgaaaaaanuh

It's a knock on the "Make America Great Again" slogan as well as Hollywood remakes/reboots. The JJ Abrahms joke is that he's one of the people guilty for capitalizing off of nostalgia. Member berries start as fond memories that lull you into a false sense of relaxation (dudeweed) and then slowly begin to try and push politics on people. Pretty sure it will circle back to Gerald's trolling. Something like trolling is here to stay and no one should get as vicious as to drive someone to an hero but it's here to stay so people need to member there are consequences like getting doxxed and ruined yourself or something.

I don't know if I'm just delusional or solipsistic but this South Park season has been hinting at it as well - I keep getting this nagging feeling that America is finished.

And Trump and Clinton aren't causes of that, they're just symptoms. It's like electing somebody thinking they can change the course of an oncoming hurricane.

The US has barely been a world power for a century and it's just winding down and afterwards we're going to be one of those places nobody gives a shit about anymore like Spain or Holland.

Double digits

Triple digits

No shit, it's been happening for quite some time. Vietnam was the beginning of the end.

sour grapes?

I thought the same thing when the memberberries started saying "right-of-center" things like "member when there werent so many mexicans" and "member when marriage was between a man and a woman". You'd have to be blind or have been shitposting while watching to not have noticed that as a jab to the "remember america in the 50's" right-wing

I laughed at the mexican joke and im a spic though

It amazes me that only now are the Americans opening up their eyes to the fact that they are ruled by a wealthy elite that doesn't know or care about America besides the money and power it gives them.

>"jab to"
85% white America landed on the moon, invaded Europe, invented the airplane and the computer - but the one thing Republicans and Democrats both seem to long for is it sparked an industrial boom that allowed tens of millions of men to buy massive homes on tracts of land with stay-at-home wives, multiple kids and automobiles.

60% white America is a shithole and whadya know, 40% white America is going to be a dystopic cyberpunk nightmare.

Maybe it's a coincidence.

Most nonwhite americans knew this for a long time once some of them grew up past the whole "muh white man b keepin us down mane" red herring. There was a video on YT a while ago (was taken down a couple of times) about a jewish guy interviewing some blacks in the ghetto in NYC. The blacks were saying that they wouldn't mug a hasid jew because they would get charged with a hate crime, but if they mugged a "brotha", they'd get minimal jail time and be out before their next birthday. Then they started namedropping The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

>he doesn't like dystopic cyberpunk nightmares
You're white. With your superior white brain you'll just end up repurposing old tech to sell to hipsters or code yourself some chintzy mobile app that'll rake you in a couple thou per month, like the rest of the aryan ubermenschen on /bizpol/.

Yeah, maybe your'e right. Maybe correlation does not imply causation. Maybe race is all there is to it.

Let's all focus in the race thing and ignore the obvious and real reasons why Ameica (and the rest of the western world) are facing troubles right now. What can possibly go wrong by listening to double digit basement dwellers on the Internet, amirite?

Whenever the US screws up in something that matters like foreign policy or its own security it sends out an order to the media jews at hollywood to reboot another franchise we remember and loved from 20 fucking years ago

>Let's all focus in the race thing and ignore the obvious and real reasons why Ameica (and the rest of the western world) are facing troubles right now.
I always heard about how Sweden was some kind of utopia, then it went to shit the exact minute they imported a million Africans

And also that Venezuela and Sweden more or less have the same theories of economics and governance, yet Venezuela just plain can't operate the same way Sweden does

if anyone ITT posted on Cred Forums back in 2011 they might be able to help me find the video so I can post it ITT, but it was from a documentary filmed by an israeli jew in the USA about the whole "holocaust industry"; the scene I'm specifically referring to is when he talks to a jewish self-defense group leader in NYC right before talking to a group of blacks in the ghetto saying that they wouldn't (couldn't) mug a jew

>Most nonwhite americans knew this for a long time once some of them grew up past the whole "muh white man b keepin us down mane" red herring. There was a video on YT a while ago (was taken down a couple of times) about a jewish guy interviewing some blacks in the ghetto in NYC. The blacks were saying that they wouldn't mug a hasid jew because they would get charged with a hate crime, but if they mugged a "brotha", they'd get minimal jail time and be out before their next birthday. Then they started namedropping The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Can you, without resorting to emotional statements or youtube videos explain to us how black people are responsible for the westerns problems we're facing today?

That's not what I was insinuating at all

The US has the most murders in the developed world.

Out of 14,000 a year, about 60% of them are committed by 13% of the population.

Except it's not really 13% of the population. Women don't commit many murders. Neither do men over the age of 40.

So really about half of all US murders - and a similar proportion of rapes, robberies, aggravated assaults, etc., are committed by 5% of the population.

?

>I always heard about how Sweden was some kind of utopia, then it went to shit the exact minute they imported a million Africans
No one ever claimed Sweden was an utopia. Since I'm a Swede I'm very well versed in why Sweden has become worse since the last 10 years and it's all because of the former right-center government emulating American politics and selling off our welware state to private buyers who turned it into profit machines. It has nothing to do with immigrants.

Our raise in crimes is due to immigration though, but our fall in economics, sickness, deaths and unemployment has nothing to with immigration and you're a double digit fool if you think so. Stop using the black people as boogeymen for problems you do not understand.

There's an old swedish saying that translates to "if you can't explain it, you do not understand it". So please, explain the red threads in your mind that makes the black men villains of our western problems or just fuck off back to /r9k/ or Cred Forums with your insecure delusions.

What do you want? A fucking explanation for a fictional item? How are they suppose to do that in the 2 hours it takes to shit out an episode

lol cuck

And this is the cause of the problems the entire western civilisation is facing because...?

Are you retarded you did you just post a completely random statement for nothing?

>Since I'm a Swede
Well this thread was interesting while it lasted

>Yeah, maybe your'e right.

He is.

>Maybe race is all there is to it.

It's a big part of it.

Look at Liberia , you dumb fuck.

Do you honestly believe that Liberia is powerful enough to cause all our western problems? Who's the dumb fuck, really?

If you can't explain it, you do not understand it. You fucking double digits can't even into basic retoric.

>Do you honestly believe that Liberia is powerful enough to cause all our western problems? Who's the dumb fuck, really?

That's not what I was implying at all.

I was using it as an example of what a black society looks like.

I think they're lumping the same demographic in together. The joke is one and the same, "these people are using nostalgia to cash grab w/ movies, we'll this is exactly what this politician is doing to get your vote". I guess that's getting the attention since they already told us they felt Hillary was "nuclear" seasons ago and they lampooned the far left last season so it's the alt-right's season. That's the only thing I can think of with the discovery of how member berries are causing regular fruits and veggies to be sacrificed so there is more room to grow them. So it's basically this critique of the current state of affairs in regard to the US.

They're also beginning to bash society's dependence on electronics. The stab about the lonely people at the park and then Cartman getting the end of show offer I think reinforces that. Up until then they were just mocking social network annoyances. Cartman I believe is using the PC bros tactics from last season to his advantage. It isn't genuine. Kid's just at that age.

>Do you honestly believe that Liberia is powerful enough to cause all our western problems?
People of similar genetic admixture to Liberians, of whom several million now live in any given country, with a billion more to come over the next few decades

Let's say you're right. Let's say we eradicate all colored men from a country and only allow whites people there. Do you think all or a vast majority of our western problems will improve? You're a fool if you think so.

So again I ask you, how did the black people cause our current economic crisis for instance? How did your american black people put Trump and Hillary in power? How are black people responsible for UN's claim of increased corruption in our western world?

These problems are caused by people in power. You must be a double digit moron if you honestly think that black street thugs have the capability to cause such problems that the wealthy white elite is obviously responsible for.

But whatever, just keep telling yourself whatever you want if it makes you feel better. No need to understand it or explain it as long as you have strong emotions about black people, amirite?

Why are you so triggered? Do you even have a response that would explain the massive crime discrepancy or can you only call people retards when they tell ugly truths instead of pretty lies?

>I was using it as an example of what a black society looks like.
No, you weren't. If you want to use it as an example you have to explain the retoric behind it. Simply shouting a countries name and hope that everyone will have the same moronic view of it as you is just autistic.

Also, if I asked you to explain your veiws _without_ emotional statements and your only answer is "LIBERIA!!1!!!!" then you do not understand the problem. Go back to daycare, downy.

>wealthy white elite
>white

Can you explain it or are you just parroting something you read on the Internet like some two digit drooler?

>These problems are caused by people in power

True. They use black people as a tool to cause civil unrest.

They aren't the source of the problem. Anyone who says so is an idiot.

Why do you keep throwing around that "two digit IQ" phrase as you defend a group whose median IQ is ~85?

>blah blah blah you raysis

If African society is so great then how come no one wants to live there? The only people going there are Chinese business men looking to take advantage of the apes.

>Do you even have a response that would explain the massive crime discrepancy
Actually, I do. If you had the brain capacity to follow a red thread you would've known that I have already acknowledged that immigrants and colored people are responsible for a majority of convicted crimes in western society.

But since you're a double digit moron who can't reflect on things without mixing in too many insecure emotions you can't see why street crimes isn't westerns most prominent problems nor why colored people aren't responsible for said problems. The only hope I have for people like you is that one day low intelligence will be threated like any other illnes and be "cured" by artificial genetic mutation.

You see, you and I aren't that different actually. The dislike you have for black people is the same I have for stupid people. And people who can't explain the views they have are indeed very, very stupid. See: You.

>double digit moron

I seriously hope you don't say silly ass shit like this out loud.

If you honestly believe that I'm "defending" black people then you truly are a double digit person. Learn reading comprehension, moron.

Isn't that pretty much how every human civilization has functioned? There's always a small elite ruling class. America had a brief period where a healthy middle class existed, but Bill Clinton fucked that up

youtube.com/watch?v=QkiUCaHaTj0

WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIET

>street crimes isn't westerns most prominent problems

>black intellectuals

Im always open to alternatives, please share your theories.

They're a game tie-in.

No? Since democracy surfaced even moderatly wealthy people, and in several cases poor people, have been in the ruling class. Especially in Scandinavia and the rest of northern Europe.

The difference now is that wealthy people are ruling or influencing countries politics outside of the political process, which was frowned upon or even labeled as corruption in some places. In some countries, such as America, Turkey and Iran this is the norm today.

You have to applaud him for trying.

Notice how his fellow countrymen only wanted to see him fail.

That isn't what he said.

Don't talk about reading comprehension when you can't understand a word with more than five digits.

No, they use race wars, gender wars and what else to keep the moronic masses busy fighing eachother instead of actually coming together to fight the real cause of the problems.

Again, you're a fool of the highest order if you honestly think black people have the capacity to ruin our western civilisation to the degree that it has lowered to today.

>Do you think all or a vast majority of our western problems will improve? You're a fool if you think so.
?
You'd be a fucking liar to suggest otherwise
Blacks and mexicans take HUGE quantities of welfare/wealth transferring
In the TRILLIONS a year

America can't have successful schools because they won't be "diverse", America can't have proper representative local sports without some liberal importing blacks, voter ID laws to prevent massive vote fraud is illegal because blacks don't have ID's....

It was race that built America & Canada into first world countries
It was mongrelization that built south america into a shithole

This is reality, everyone can see it, but people are too cowardly & PC to admit it. Most are unaware of the true costs of non-white immigration, unaware of the true demographic numbers of the world/the west/USA.

Everyone is conservative about what they know best.

You're right, I apologize.

The problem is that American blacks still support leftist policies that work against them.

The topic we discussed was how Americans are opening up their eyes about how the wealthy elite is ruling the country. In fact, here's the statement that he responded to:

>"It amazes me that only now are the Americans opening up their eyes to the fact that they are ruled by a wealthy elite that doesn't know or care about America besides the money and power it gives them."

So please, if you're gonna call out someone elses reading comprehenesion at least try to put minimal effort into actually grasping it by yourself before you're deciding to write up a post.

>that work against them.
I wouldn't say that, it may be overall negative in the long run, but in the short run blacks benefit from liberal policies in terms of free money or being able to deal drugs.

>Again, you're a fool of the highest order if you honestly think black people have the capacity to ruin our western civilisation to the degree that it has lowered to today.

Rhodesia? South Africa? Virtually any American city that is dominated exclusively by black politicians? Black people have even greater capacity to degrade civilization. So low in fact it's not even worth a discussion, it's just another irrelevant third world shithole.

Your women really did a number on you, iceling.

It was the west that ruined rhodesia and south africa, with embargos and threats of war

Though the population in the west supported the genocide of whites in africa, so maybe most politicians had no choice.

Actually, that's a complete lie. American blacks doesn't support anything and is the group that is least likely to vote in an election. Please do yourself a favour and stop pulling ''''facts'''' out of your own orifices and actually go out and search for proof before adopting an opinion or stating a statement. It'll do you and your fellow peers good.

bullshit
black voter turnout was higher than whites in 2008 & 2012
Demographics do a supreme amount of illegal shit with black voters, in regards to registering them to vote and paying them for it.

'Member the pre-smartphone days?
'Member life before 9/11?
'Member when race relations weren't completely in the toilet?
'Member when there only being 2 genders?
'Member when degenerates were isolated from society instead of being given a soapbox?

>black voter turnout was higher than whites in 2008 & 2012

GEE I WONDER WHY

>all those good feels

Fuck off. I tried to be serious and you went full nigger.

>'Member when race relations weren't completely in the toilet?

They've always been in the toilet
Race relations were best in the segregation days

I'm not wrong in assuming that Geralds wine is made with member-berries right? nothing to indicate that put I just feel like its going to be some twist

Cred Forums likes numbers, but they don't know what to do with them once they have to analyze them.

>Member when degenerates were isolated from society instead of being given a soapbox?
Milo should burn in hell for this.

>Actually, that's a complete lie. American blacks doesn't support anything

Thanks for letting me know that they're useless subhumans.

#imwithher now

do you read the things you type? how could black voter turn out be more than white voter turn out? ever? at 12 to 13 percent of the population while whites are still well over 50 percent of the country. It is not physically possible.

>africa
did someone find a cure for aids or what

lel, because you sure were alive back then, right?

>percentages

Aside from those days, there was more calm in general than there has been for the past 6 years. Social media has given a platform to everyone and surprisingly enough, people in general don't see eye to eye.

You're right.

Screencap this.

Uh? They're not counting actual heads...

I'm pulling these numbers out of my ass so don't quote them, but say 60% of the black population voted vs 45% of the white population who also voted, then the voter turnout is larger among the blacks than the whites in percentage.

... Are you fucking retarded? a percentage is based on human to number ratio.

If you have 10 percent and someone has 50, who has more? How could 10 percent ever outvote 50 percent, ever. 40 percent of people just stayed home? No sources, pulled out of your ass and this simple piece of commonsense would tell you idiots how fucking stupid this person is.

So 23 million vs 81 million then

Wow.

Couldn't be because Obama was a nigger and they wanted to vote for a nigger for the WE WUZ PRESIDENTS N SHIET vote

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout
>Voter turnout is the percentage of eligible voters who cast a ballot in an election.

retard

>semantics debate
>links wiki
kek, you lost senpai. Dubs confirm

It's fine if people don't see eye to eye. That's how we learn and grow as people, by talking and debating with persons who has different views than us.

The problem is that people are either too stupid or too spoiled to actually grasp another point of view than their own. Which is why every fucking opinion is completely void of facts and are all just based on anecdotes or strong emotions.

People don't debate point if views anymore. They just shout and degrade people with different opinions, and either counciously or subcounciously search for people with similar views, llike a herd of cattle or a school of fish, or... those people who answers posts on reddit.

The last episode was literally episode 2

Every single joke from episode 3 was in someone recycled from the episode before

REEEEEEEEEEE fuck this programme

Sorry I should have expanded upon that, also take into account that many social movements and politics get infected by extremism a lot more easily, so people tend to see the worst in every side. I think SP covered it well by having the girls blame all the boys and even the boys blaming one of their own because of some faceless jerk.

>Do you have any arguments?
>Why yes I do, I'm smart, so smart. And you are the dumb. I know because I am the smart.

Thanks, Reddit. Nice statistical analysis you got there.

I really like the Heidi and Cartman storyline, and seeing Gerald losing his shit for taking things too far made the trolling arc better.

that is a surprisingly thoughtful answer.

Get the fuck out.

> like Spain or Holland.
He thinks people of Spain or Holland give a fuck about America
He thinks his third world country is relevant to millions of people leading comfy lives in the old world

>you lived long enough to see the Simpsons, Family Goy, and South Park turn to shit
don't think i've laughed one bit after three episodes so far

>The dislike you have for black people is the same I have for stupid people

you must really hate black people.

not really
it made him look like a casual & a pussy

B-but dey took our joobs

No you're actually a complete retard. Voter turnout is based on the percentage of a given group who voted relative to the size of that group. So if 7 million out of 14 million blacks vote, it's 50% turnout, and if 10 million out of 100 million whites vote, it's 10% turnout. Understand now? Go back to grade school you retarded google.

Why did Kyle's dad freak out when the Denmark dyke killed herself? What sort of shitposter manages to kill someone and not be full of pride at that moment?

Because it made what he was doing serious, and he could face legal troubles. You'll notice while he is destroying evidence he is going over what could be used against him if he were found out.

And chances are, Gerald wasn't using a VPN.

>nostalgia
That is a great perfume.

they will be some kind of weapon used by aliens or a cult/secret organisation which will be revealed towards the end of the series

>he wasn't using 7 proxies
shit tier shitposter

Sorry I didn't choose to be white before I was born, chief. Maybe next time I'm born I'll ask God to let me roll as a hwhyte aryan like yourself, boss.

>legal troubles for shitposting
>look this up
>it's real

Fuck this gay earth.

This tbqhwyf

a) a shitposter that isn't twelve
b)it ties in with the theme that nobody in South Park recognizes physical presence anymore; if someone quits Twitter, it's analogical to them commiting suicide. Gerald from Season 20 simply didn't even understand that anything more serious than quitting social media can ever happen to someone when they're tormented enough. It alone seemed the barely understandable ultimate last resort.

or you could... ya know... kys?

Stipid people like OP are the reason film and tv are becoming dumber and dumber
Stop blaming it on the chinese.

redpill Cred Forumsfaggot btfo by swedecuck

Nah my race isn't the one committing suicide, that's all you. You let the jews subvert your women and your culture.

They are nostalgia pandering, and it will be done on behalf of some shadowy right-wing organization or trolling group, or something along those lines. Conservative propaganda caters towards nostalgia, Progressive propaganda panders towards newness and elitism.

THIS. It's been going on since at least WWII.

It's true. Black are not our enemy. The Jewish elite are. They're the ones who spread all this divisive hate and propaganda.

I'm not black (or jewish) but I still get blamed for all the white race's problems, so I could care less who dies out first

foreign aid, distributing medicine, old world culture of having a lot of kids expecting some to die, but none dying. do not help feed the poor

on the subject of the thread, it's just nostalgia as a lot of anons have said, though the part about, "remember when you felt safe?" "Remember when there was no ISIS" was interesting and i think will develop

If the German government knew half the shit their people were posting on Cred Forums they'd probably ban the whole website.

Mexican? Also being used by the Jews.

I'm unemployed, have no social media, and I don't go to school. You probably got more schlomo'd than I did. #notallspics

>niggers are racist as shit

>this somehow makes them the good guys

>uses a reddit meme to discount other people as redditeurs

atheists do have a higher IQ than religious people btw

Cred Forumscucks BTFO by based swede

>Holland

It's THE NETHERLANDS, kutmarokkaan

Cucked Swede or (pic related)?

You've really picked up the lingo around here Schlomo. Do you have a rare Pepe folder yet?

>Reminder that Comedy Central will show an underage child's vagina before airing an image of Mohammed again

>supports a poster calling out the jews
>"Y-you must be a Jew!"
Pure kino

It's going to be tid in with Gerald being a jew and to remember the 6 million.

I'm watching SP just now. When was the image of Mohammed censored? Why did they do it if they aired it in the first place?

>Why did they do it if they aired it in the first place?

For satire, that's the joke.
How dense are you? Fuck I hate this place.

10/10 post

they really niggified Alexander Graham Bell

Kek
Get a load of this cuck

It's going to be part of the season arc where it's discovered that some big secret organization (possibly Soros/Jews but more likely some "old evil rich white guys") are manufacturing these grapes and a bunch of other shit in society that is making "everything suck".

It's all so predictable. I miss the old South PArk.

>What the fuck are they things supposed to be?

They're Memeberberries

It's crab people

theyve already been tracked down to some dudes farm. a dude who farms other things too and talked about them as if he's been farming them for some time and just recently they got popular.
i dont think theres a conspiracy, they're literally just an objectified nostalgia for an allegory about how we're drowning ourselves in nostalgia recently to help us ignore the present.
it looks like it will have a conspiratory tinge to it, Randy alone seeing whats going on and trying to get people to stop eating them. but i doubt there will be actual conspirators.
inb4 it turns into a Soylent Green reference which he notices he's doing and realizes it's too late for him to fight nostalgia

Do yourself a favour and read a summary of the settling of Appalachia by the Scot-Irish.

Go back about 300 years and your average white person (Ie, an impoverished labourer) makes your modern-day nigger look like a motivated upstanding member of society by comparison.

The capacity to act like a civilized person or a complete piece of shit lies within all people, regardless of race. Modern-day black crime is pretty much the result of ingrained oppression turning most of them into dumbass niggers. To be fair they're about as dumb as most impoverished white people, but the whole tendency to gang affiliate causes a lot more crime among minorities.

WE WUZ TELEFONES N SHIEET

STOP USING SMARTFONES DATS CULTURAL APPROPIASHUN N SHIEET

>le poverty makes criminals of us all meme

Fresh off google senpai
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

newobserveronline.com/povertycrime-excuse-smashed/

>Modern-day black crime is pretty much the result of ingrained oppression turning most of them into dumbass niggers.

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

There are more poor whites than poor niggers, and yet they don't have NEAR the violent crime rate as niggers.

You should be forced to live in the projects with your precious nigger snowflakes.

Considering how sloppily they try and tie all of these plotlines together since season 19, they are probably part of some overly convoluted plot by the swedish/dutch/whatever to stop internet trolling by electing garrison who will end social media in order to prove women can be funny or something stupid like that

They have something to do with Leslie's last words

>saying nigger to try and win people over

>member berries are an analogy for the way people always seem to think that shit was better back in the day when the reality is that shit doesn't really change that much and is always getting worse in some way
>"Naming the troll" is a direct attack on anonymity on the internet, and how the ability to remain anonymous is the primary reason people act like trolls on the internet

And he was showing how African Americans were aware of it for quite some time already.
Learn to read.

This. Is it not painfully obvious

So... Cartman will be the only boy with girlfriend? That's nice.