Remember when Colbert had Ron Paul on his show and both clearly had a healthy respect for each other...

Remember when Colbert had Ron Paul on his show and both clearly had a healthy respect for each other? How do you think it sits with his soul that now he's reduced to shitting on everyone who opposes the DNC establishment ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=66hfGaAVloU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how he changed the frames on his glasses and his color scheme so he can jettison this in a heartbeat to return to the persona people give a shit about.

>libertarians
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs&feature=youtu.be

>I'm not smart enough
What are you doing, Gary?

well to be fair gary johnson is autistic as fuck

> and it's all from this election cycle

holy fuck they're not even cherrypicking

>when colbert has to defend o'reilly from his baying libtard audience
youtube.com/watch?v=66hfGaAVloU

Well Ron Paul is an intelligent and coherent man who stands firm by his principles. He has charisma and carries himself well in interviews, debates and during speeches.

Garry Johnsson Is a fucking idiot who doesn't know anything about the world around him or even what libertarianism is. It's very hard to have respect for him, and if you did it wouldn't be healthy.

Seriously, if there had ever been an election cycle where Libertarians could have dominated, it was this one, and yet they chose that faggot.

They deserve to be insignificant.

It was all taken from one meeting.

I remember him ridiculing Mitt Romney's wife for riding horses and I haven't watched him since.

Is that because you,too, are a gigantic faggot who rides horses and drinks horse cock?

>Vote Jill (((Stein)))

>american politics

Can you honestly watch that and say Gary didn't deserve all of it?

>mfw they try to stump you with the "who will build roads" argument

Go back to Cred Forums

Gary Johnson is a massive faggot

nothing compared to Ron Paul

>Let's go back to the '''''gold standard'''''
Less of a faggot than Ron Paul.

>How do you think it sits with his soul that now he's reduced to shitting on everyone who opposes the DNC establishment ever?
Seeing as he is a liberal cuck, I'd say he is just fine with it.

You really think that guy WANTS to be President? he'd have no free time left to smoke weed or style his hair

funniest part of this video is the "Road to the White House" logo in the bottom right corner
this road does not lead to the White House