Anyone else love it when a black person says "Nigga"? There's just something so fucking cool about it

Anyone else love it when a black person says "Nigga"? There's just something so fucking cool about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82aUsXRG9i0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quentin plz go.

You just know will smith was supposed to say "niggas" instead of "jokers" in suicide squad .

shit I love saying nigga

actually no. i kinda feel like if im talking to another black person and they nigga theyre kinda dumb. i mean its okay sometimes but only like "chill nigga" or "youre a bitch nigga". but using it in the middle of a sentence is awkward as fuck to me.

but this lets me know this show is SERIOUS when da black man say nigga

This. I'm black NY and anyone using that word overly is seen as a tryhard.

Yeah I know what you mean. They say it with such confidence. White bois always have this hint of cowardice and shame. Beta as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=82aUsXRG9i0

Actually, it does to me. You rarely see black people in real life not say nigga all the time, so having them say it in the show adds a layer of realism that I appreciate.

too bad we'll never see luke cage's invincible black dick blacking all of white new york

you're literally retarded if you think this guy saying nigga twice is anyway equivalent to the nigger spam that black people use in real life.

You literally know no black people.

no, it's apparent you know 0 black people you liberal white cuck.

Well I've only just started watching it so I don't know how many times he'll say it in the future. Maybe him saying it twice was them using up their nigga quota for the episode.

I'm black.

>Liberal

I'd be more offended by being called that than nigga.

ITS A BLACK MALE THING

Holy fuck what a bad pilot.
I know there's obligatory world building, but don't these MCU writers get bored of this shit?

All of these side plots? Generic bad guys looking to expand territory and make lucrative deals, until one of their major pushes is compromised?

Fucking detectives looking for clues in a white collar murder mystery, spearheaded by a charismatic, against the grain detective?

Why can't this shit just be about Luke cage fucking people up? Why don't any of these start with the main character already fucking shit up? Why don't they test the bounds of morality? Why not actually push the fucking envelope?

Fucking comic book shits. On the second episode and just cringing. I'll try to make it to the end to give it a fair chance, but I'm already half-watching while browsing Cred Forums so it's not looking good.

a series on why black culture is shit

what show is this?

gotta fill a whole season, boss

that means pointless subplots and screen time for nobodies

Luke Cage. Just aired on Netflix.

Holy fuck the acting outside of the immediate cast is fucking with me too. All of the 'affected youth' are straight, unconvincing fucks.

I don't know. Aren't these supposed to be power fantasies? Where's the power?

Like if u wouldnt buy bootleg dvds of raw worldstar alien attack footage nigga

shouldn't' you be at a BLM movement or committing a crime against your fellow blacks? and then blame whitey for it?

Haven't seen it but is it really as shit as says

worse than jessica jones?

YO I DON'T EVEN LIKE THESE NIGGAS MAN

I grew up in predominantly black neighborhood and some black people do use it a lot. It's like "dude" for white people.

How does this show have tension if the protagonist is literally an immortal unstoppable killing machine who can defeat all the bad guys with 0 effort?

you still watch superman dont you?

besides im sure theyll come up with the subsequent space rock to bring him to heel.

No I don't, Superman is manchild trash.

then theres no question about this show not being for you.

WARP SPEED DON'T RAINBOW READ ME, NIGGA!!!

As a white man I feel the same way when someone says Dude, not to mention "like" between every word.

eminem is a good rapper but ive never seen someone look so outta place before. shits hilarious.

WHERES MY ICONIC SLAVE ROLE?

I would suck a nigger cock for hours if he would call me " Ma nigga" as he cums on my face. Hell, take my wife and daughter, too! I just want to be accepted by niggers so much.

I have gone to 4 BLM protests, vote strictly pro-nigger, complete with tshirts and yard signs, but still no "Ma nigga." Recognition from cool niggers is the foundation of my whole life...too bad I was born a shit cracka. FML

Still the only good documentary on Africa.

Gets pretty good by the end of the second episode. If you can make it to then might be home free. That's as far as I've gotten though.

source on webm pls looks cool

d-dad?

neither of those words have a stigma behind them, just habits that trigger your autism

saying nigga all the time when it's not appropriate is actually something that someone would try to do to be cool, especially if they were white

right you are sir.

answer me fgt