Films shot in your home town

Films shot in your home town.
Not many from Newcastle but get carter makes up for that.
Strangely enough the new transformers film is being filmed here.

I live in Albuquerque, so every other film or show is shot here

ever tried to be an extra on one?

Absolutely none, but a certain amount of scenes for The Monuments Men was shot in a nearby town. I don't know how much because I haven't watched the thing yet.

t. nowhere east-central Germany

pic obviously related. after williams nicked himself they had a memorial up for several days in front of the Parrish Shoe sign. it was nice

No desire to, and I won't be believed, I work as a security guard at one of the studios in town and I know what they get paid and it's a ridiculously small amount
Fun fact, most of the time when they need middle easterners for something they just round up a bunch of mexicans

I think my great-aunt or something was an extra in this

Final Destination and Godzilla re the first two to come to mind.

American Graffiti

there's a good chance ollie reed fucked her after drinking 40 pints of strong lager.

cool, one of my favourites.

Yeah, probably. Good on her, I say.

They filmed a short bit of the Ali G movie in my school. The kids in the background here are actually walking towards the Headteachers office.

The People vs. Larry Flynt.

fucking nearly eveything is shot in downtown toronto
nce they were filming the strain two doors down from me and a film was shot in my frat house.

part of run fat boy run was filmed on my street

supposedly david schwimmer was going to buy the house next door to me, but in the end some yuppies bought it and practically tore it down

Gavin and stacey

>movie shot in Detroit
>go see it in Detroit
>always a black guy to stage-whisper "That's Detroit y'all!" at every scene that is recognizably Detroit

Kind of ironic, considering how much of a massive SJW enclave this place is.

>transormers filming in Newcastle
fuck me he's right.

As well as Heaven & Earth (天と地と, Ten to chi to).

Forgot pic.

Opening scene of Day of the Dead is filmed in my home town. Walked past the building that the gator comes out of downtown.

kurwa

what did they do wrong

Ma town is even in the titel