Can anyone recommend fun horror films like the ones Sam Raimi makes?

Can anyone recommend fun horror films like the ones Sam Raimi makes?

Monster Squad

Slither

BrainDead/DeadAlive

Versus

My Boyfriend's Back

Love at First Bite

Once Bitten

Ernest Scared Stupid

Thanks user, I haven't heard of most those films.

Evil Aliens (2005)

British, but kind of Raimi style I thought.

Get some friends and watch the Jason movies. All 12

There isn't one better than Evil Dead 2. Sorry.

Re-animator
From Beyond
An American Werewolf in Paris

Check out the Ash vs. Evil Dead Starz series if you haven't, it's pretty great.

add to list:

street trash

basket case

Brain Damage

I second Slither and Braindead
I'll also throw in eight legged freaks for how silly it is.

C.H.U.D.

Krampus would probably be up your alley.

There is that new-zeelandian vampire documentary... what's its title? From Taiki Waiki
We live in shadows?

... is what you'll get from watching all 12 jason movies

There isn't really anything that comes close I guess, but follow this user's suggestions BrainDead is the closest one I reckon. Gonna check out Versus myself

I second this. I'm three episodes in so far and really loving it.

Since you posted the Evil Dead up there OP, I'd like to take this chance to recommend seeing Evil Dead the Muical in Vegas if you guys get a chance. I saw it last week and it was pretty alright. Sister was a qt3.14

Dellamore Dellamorte

The Frighteners is probably my most /comfy/ and /nostalgia/ horror movie. Gives me feels from my childhood cause I used to see it on tv growing up.

Watch Peter Jackson's horror movies. Dead Alive (AKA Braindead) is a 10/10 horror comedy masterpiece, The Frighteners is pretty good, Bad Taste is a fun no budget splatter movie.

Fun movie.

Just posted this list in the other, eerily similar horror thread but I guess I'll throw it in here too, sorry for repeats

Braindead
Ginger Snaps
Dog Soldiers
Monster Squad
Fright Night
The Blob 1989
Sleepaway Camp
Zombi
House 1986
Night of the Living Dead
Return of the Living Dead
Slither
Headless
Re-Animator
Wolfman/Frankenstein/Dracula etc. even though I don't think they hold up super well the "foggy moors" atmosphere they create is essential to a perfect Halloween spooky vibe

Man, I just cannot understand how anybody can like that movie. It's Jackson's worst imo, even worse than The Hobbit. The premise is cool with Marty as a "faux" paranormal investigator or whatever but all the serial killer ghost shit is just too dumb for me. Haven't seen it in a few years but I remember just hating it, especially coming off of watching all of Jackson's early work in order up to that point. Huge bummer