Should his inevitable movie have a good or bad-ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/A_Girl_Who_Brought_Down_the_World
maplechan22.wixsite.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how could it have a good ending

does anyone actually know whats wrong with this guy? is he diagnosed? i watched the youtube doc a while back and IIRC he comes from a fairly normal family

>And I just won!

It ends with a rotting abscess in his gouch.

idk maybe you could end with the fantasy world inside his head.

Post the unclit.

This is inevitably gonna be a trilogy. I'm thinking the first one will finish with his future message, the second one will be when he crashes into slumber, as to give it that Empire Strikes Back kind of vibe and the third one goes all the way to the Tomgirl saga and ends on a traditional feel good ending with him selling the rights to his story and living comfortably for the rest of his life with his life with all the lego and vidya he could want.

NO

after barb dies he will either suicide, get institutionalized and die behind a security fence, or become homeless and die of pneumonia or something on the streets of charlottesville

I had this same haircut when I was a kid

autism (probably more) and yes, he was diagnosed

oh wait i forgot about the unclit. put septic shock at the top of the list

and if he manages to all that, diabetes, stroke, or heart attack within 20 years

From the moment he was born he was never meant for a happy ending

Anyhow, who among Everyone in this world has not had a dream of having sex with one of their parents? Never acting on them ever, I, myself, Did have dreams of having sex with my mother.

>i watched the youtube doc
that video is dogshit, lurk the wiki, that family wasn't that normal

he could make a comfortable living off patreon if he'd make regular vids and comic pages

instead he's going to die in poverty because he can't handle money

Does he have to die to get the Chris McCandless treatment? I really want to write a book.

>movie ends with him being a beautiful woman, taking sonicchu by the hand and walking into the sunset together

>hard cut to paramedics busting into his room and discovering he has been dead for the past 72 hours after his mother noticed a strange order come from his place

his mom cant even tell what day it is.

If you ever accurately portrayed Chris Chandler's life, it would at least be Level 5.

It's fucking Chris Chan, you would have to blatantly ignore reality to give his biopic a happy ending.

He had behavioural problems that were believed to be caused by 'high functioning autism', but were really the product of an environment where Chris was never challenged to change or accommodate the needs of others.

In his heyday Chris was good at attracting relationships (be they good or bad) but that peaked at least a decade ago now.

People like Chris are the reason Autism goes poorly perceived because so many of his 'issues' that needed to be overcome were basically personal problems that some gooey support worker failed to categorize.

There's already one, not biographical though.

sonichu.com/cwcki/A_Girl_Who_Brought_Down_the_World

Also an indie vidya still in beta development

maplechan22.wixsite.com/

If this does actually get made it'll feel all the weirder for those of us who grew up with this monster.

Unlike the normal biopic affair, when you know the person in question you can gauge the references from made up to spoopily similar.

He's radioactive in all regards, you lose for not knowing what the latest is since you've sparsely followed this lunatic for a almost decade and you also lose for finding out.

It does seem a distant reality now though, with people touching on weird shit like Chubbuck and the like. There is no way they could get Chris's story right though. It would end up being a loose adaption inspired by the madman.

What's going on with his vagina wound? Did it get infected yet?

>he comes from a fairly normal family

It should be depressing and full of biting satire. Get Todd Solondz on it.

>gets cut on gooch
>thinks it's the beginning of a clit and pierces it
>it gets infected

Does he deserve a good ending ?

Depends on how it ends IRL. I'd say the ending is coming sometime before 2020.

Extreme autism that he has used as a crutch entire life.
And his family ain't normal. Parents were 20 yrs too late to have kids.

As long as it ends before he transitions.

That's not 'extreme autism' you ignoramus. It's barely diagnoseable as autism. He's just a spoiled manbrat with empathy problems.

someone post the taint hole

>and IIRC he comes from a fairly normal family
I've seen sewage plants cleaner than his house.

The conditions he lived in should have been condemned long before it inevitably burned down.
I can only imagine how many flea's lives were snuffed out in that fiery blaze.

good ending where he dies

I disagree. His thought and speech patterns indicate something. I believe he could work and be somewhat functional in society, but he is a walking super autist.

Supposedly when Bob died his body was covered in bug bites or something

Pic related.

He's only mildly autistic. Definitely not a super autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

When they make a movie about him, they need to include animated segments of Sonichu that act as allegories for his real life events.

We were able to glean into his life through the insanity of his comics.
It is only appropriate that the audience should, too.

There are different kinds of super autists. Chris definitely faces severe challenges from his autism. He couldn't survive without help.

Is Chris the biggest lolcow on the internet?

That's the kind of mentality that created the walking internet meme we see today

/thread

it is sad but i don't see how chris chan has not gone past the point of no return

he has homosexuality

Wasn't that what the news reporter said about Chris? Or am I mistaken?

He's not wrong. I mean, hell, I've had dreams of sex with my brothers in the past.

I'm just shocked with how frank he was in stating it.

yeah he fucking could, are you kidding me?

His dad was an engineer who had two other very successful children (one is a doctor, the other has a phd in math). I don't know what the fuck happened, but maybe it has something to do with Chris being an oopsie baby late in his fathers life

Every time he tries to get into a situation where he can support himself, his mouth gets him in trouble in a short amount of time. His autism is a big part of an issue, but his parents were also very bad and couldn't help him be a decent person, which is compounded by his autism. He'd need help for all sorts of things, autism included.

this, have it be like the end of Pan's Labyrinth

who will play chris in his biopic?

Refn is level 1 at best. Who the fuck made this shit show?

Overweight Joaquin Phoenix.

I miss the Liquid Chris saga. This Tomgirl stuff just isn't as funny.

Liquid Chris Saga was the high water mark of Classic Chris

> the movie falls off until the Chris gets a cunt scene.

I remember getting hyped about the singing contest.

>watched Eraserhead with a group of normies because they wanted to watch weird movies
How autistic am I lads? Note: the weirdest movie we watched before that was Rocky Horror

Sounds comfy.

i wish there was a new saga to reprogram him into being a straight guy. actually functioning in society, good hygiene , decent job etc : perfect square.

Pfft. Not that weird you fake autist.
Maybe force your normie friends to watch Salo or that Iron Lung film. Then you are considered autist.

>Chris fucks the blow up

Oh man. That's probably one of the lowest.

Post ideal CWC the movie castings:
>Jonah Hill as Chris
>Clint Eastwood as Bob
>Kathy Bates as Barb
>Brad Pitt as Clyde Cash
>Cillian Murphy as Liquid Chris
>Tilda Swinton as Mary Lee Walsh

Obviously there would need to be some Perfect Blue-esque type thing where we see Chris as he is, and Chris as he sees himself.
>at the end we see a beautiful woman's dying moments as she is laid to rest in a peaceful meadow and being held by a beautiful angel
>cut to an obese man with disgusting hair, poor hygiene, and infected wounds all around his groin area; he is in a hospital and we see the angel was really a nurse

Not bad.
But who would voice Sonichu?

SOMEONE POST THE WEBM

YOU KNOW THE ONE

Gilbert Gottfried

No way. Hershel from TWD as Bob.

what did he mean by this?

From when is that?

what are some essential cwc vids?

March 2010

what is the source of this meme?

God and the Bear. Best vid ever.
Also For Jackie is a close second.

chris chan reveals it all
(admission to cum eating, self shitting and self spanking)
that, madman rising and 'for J.R.'s eyes only'

Shit looks like it's from the 80s or 90s.

should have watched pink flamingo instead senpai

I miss old CWC

He's not entertaining anymore, just sad. His gender antics are no more that much different from your average tumblr cringe thread fodder

I wish he stuck to drawing comics and kamehamehaing people over the internet

It's when Bob died. As soon as he went into the ground, Chris' sexual exploration sky rocketed and he started making more vids of him being a woman.

It's kinda fucked up that a decade of trolling is nothing compared to less than two years of SJW culture. Over time the trolls would have moved on. But now with the HRT and the self mutilation, there is no walking away from that. Truly SJW culture is the culture of death. Really makes you think.

stuff like this beats beggin for money videos

What meme? The rotting abscess is 100% real, he even posted a picture of it. He thought that it was a vagina growing as the result of some subconscious audio shit he was listening to.

>He thought that it was a vagina growing as the result of some subconscious audio shit he was listening to.
What?

tl:dr
he opened a sore in his taint and thinks its a vagina because hes been listening to sexual transition binural beats

Jaleel White is the only choice. He can voice Rosechu, too.

I heard they're cutting the Liquid Chris arc from the movie, wtf?

>sexual transition binural beats
What the fuck is that? Some kind of music that makes transforms you into the other sex?

So it claims. You must also like and subscribe to activate the magic, though. There's a ton of variety in the claims for what it does, too. From sex change to becoming a werewolf to becoming psychic.

The movie should be sad towards the very end, but have an upbeat of hope right before it's over. Like at his funeral, the camera should pan away from his casket towards a park with children playing and zoom in on a single flower blooming.

Holy fuck, I never viewed it that way!

and then the focus shifts from the flower, to some kid in the background wearing some goofy striped shirt, doing something obviously retarded in the background.

The cycle continues

Could there be a rise in Spectrum KINO? Could LATZA become the rip off film of Chan?

Shit, you're right. But the retard should come into focus at the park with the kids, before it cuts to the flower.

>You must also like and subscribe to activate the magic, though.

>He's just a spoiled manbrat with empathy problems.

Your dismissiveness of autism is *exactly* the kind of thinking that his parents had. Now, you're absolutely right, he doesn't have "extreme" autism - if he was, he'd be nonverbal, maybe practically catatonic. He's on the high-functioning end, but he's the mess he is because was treated as if he *didn't have a mental illness* and was just a bratty kid, so he never got intervention at the age he needed it, thirty years ago. Not really unusual, given the era he grew up on - after the institutions were shut down, before autism was more appropriately recognized. But to go "oh, he's just a spoiled brat" is essentially to take the same stance his good for nothing parents did.

holy fuck, what?

I wonder if every tumblr tranny went through what Chris Chan went through.

Is Snorlax still alive? Why is she letting this shit happen? Where the hell is that bulldyke social worker he had for a while?

Now that Latza is working at Disney he will direct a movie about Chris chan's life since Disney wants the LGBT and autism markets.

REQUIRED VIEWING
youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s

Well that's terrifying. That dude's got some problems.

He looks like a pedophile

>"oh, he's just a spoiled brat" is essentially to take the same stance his good for nothing parents did
That's literally the opposite of what his parents did, they spoiled him and let him do whatever he wanted while making no effort to push him into becoming an actual adult. Chris used autism as an excuse for practically every problem in his life because that's what his parents did. Plus just look at his family's living conditions. Imagine growing up around that.

He became trans so it's obviously a bad ending

If this was my son is beat the shit out of him till he stopped

If he continued he'd be in a home or I'd throw him into the ocean by "accident"

10/10 would watch

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

This always felt like some girl writing about herself by bouncing off of Chris. I mean, look at the title, this personas using CWC as a chance to write about their self.

wish I bought one when I had the chance, he seems lazy as fuck now

Shame because he could make a steady side income from his internet with some work ethic

He calls it his "un-clit." Or at least he calls the piercing that developed into the abscess that

I think Snorlax is catatonic. Also, Chris posted a picture of his "vagina" to Facebook and said that he had it looked at by a doctor who said that it looked fine.

>Chris-chan dies
>fades to black
>SUDDENLY
>last 5 is Chris going to CWCville and meeting his beloved sonic-chu

I'm happy to announce that CWC has cured his autism through a regimen of specialized birnural beats.

He is now a happy, healthy & mentally well transgendered girl with a bright future and an optimistic outlook.