Who will play him in the inevitable taxpayer-funded CBC biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable taxpayer-funded CBC biopic?

Idris Elba

Is this guy as attractive as the media tells us he is?

3 black men, 2 Asian women, a transgender Muslim, and a Native American teenage girl is said to have played him in the credits

Pro tip: It will be on HBO and funded by George Soros and Paul Desmarais, Jr.

Will they include his dad getting cucked constantly?

Will they include Margaret getting gangbanged by the Rolling Stones then showing her pussy to the paparazzi?

Will they show him being a bumbling idiot grade school drama teacher then doing nothing in office besides go to photo ops and act like a celeb?

Lee Pace

The title:

"The Man Who Accomplished Nothing"

Yes

>tfw maxime bernie will never become prime minister, implement small government, and dismantle the cbc

Life just isn't fair

get the fuck out of the country, canada is a sinking ship

you say that like theres else to go

Get involved and vote Bernier for Conservative leader, that's a start at least and it's what I am doing.

Too manly.

anywhere*

holy shit

I sort of feel bad about posting this

>vote Con
>they just sell the whole country to rich chinks

Seth Rogan

I'm more interested in who they get to play his arch nemesis.

Can someone give me the run down on CBC?

What's the story behind it -- a waste of money?

Please do. You'll just ensure a never ending Trudeau reign. Also the cons are currently killing themselves in a civil war.

It's just canada trying to have their version of the BBC, except obviously much less prestigious news and content wise

It was the first channel in Canada and hosted Canadian content so that a Canadian television show industry could be founded. It technically still fulfills that role today, although there are multiple private Canadian channels that aren't funded primarily by taxpayer dollars now, so some argue it's role as a Crown Corporation has come to a close and it should be privatized and left to stand on its own, sold off to a competitor, or closed down and its assets liquidated.

Most Canadians are just used to having it around, even if we barely watch it. We'd be sad to see it go, and are willing to fund it to the tune of a billion canuck-bucks a year to keep it around.

i though that was Paul Dano so Paul Dano.

I'd let him fuck my boipucci.

>literally takes selfies with terrorists

Weedman, I...

Literally every option for the cons right now is fucking terrible. Mckay was the only hope and he's fucked off, rightfully so desu the party's a fucking sinking ship right now

It's literally the Liberal government's propaganda machine. They're probably the most biased government broadcaster on the planet

delete

>mfw listening to the CBC radio, and it's an in-depth interview with a 'fictionkin'. A fat woman that believes she was reincarnated from the fictional digimon universe with the blue hair'd villain, who she was in her previous life

Tax dollars at work

look who shes married to

>Liberal government's propaganda machine
How old are you? The CBC was the news entity that broke the story on the Paul Martin corruption scandal.

>not wanting qt Rempel as Conservative PM

She's already made it super far considering her age.

Even so, cbc is insanely biased and has always been liberal leaning. Anyone over the age of 18 knows this.

Some random kid in theatre school in Toronto or Montreal or Saskatoon or some shit that might do a bit part in a few crime procedural shows in the USA and be known for a recurring role or main character role on some cult friendly Tumblr core supernatural or scifi series that will either be a Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime original or on a random cable network like FX or whatever survives the shrinking television market.

Things change man. You're fucking kidding yourself if you think it's anything but a platform for shitting on anyone but the Liberals

>has to lecture her own party on how to stop being sexist
>soccons elements of the party then proceed to chimps out against her
Truly the leader of men such an esteemed party deserves.