Would Cred Forums do the responsible thing and raise the child as their own?

Would Cred Forums do the responsible thing and raise the child as their own?

I'd honestly run away

I mean somebody has to. Bitch it gone though.

Drop the niglit and stomp on it's head

I would have dropped the baby and walked out right then and there.

no i would drown her and it with piss

yes i would, but i'd never talk to the bitch again

No sir

>mfw just turned on me myself & irene not even 2 mins ago

its like super troopers the humor has aged but i love it

>take the niglet
>raise him to be nigger-hating white nationalist

Raise them as a test of nature vs nurture. If they start nigging up the joint, you know for sure.

>Whoops. Oh no, I dropped it. That was an accident.

Why were they so loyal to him despite being negros?

you wouldn't do shit you cuck manlet faggot

Raising another man's child is actually the most bad ass thing one could do. Think about it the entire purpose of our species is to mate and raise children for our own survival, taking another man's kid and raising him as your own completely invalidates his existence and proves he's a failure as a human.

I'd ask the baby if it had thought about my cock today

hes their papa

>The responsible thing

I know that Cred Forums is just perpetual shitposting but this bait made me rage.

i dont follow this logic

Someone is coping with the struggles of his wife/girlfriend having a kid.

>stomping nigger babies means you're alpha

T. Cuck

>no

That baby doesn't look very mixed.

is that female david duchovny?

CHARLIE, JUST BETWEEN YOU AND ME, HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED HOW YOUR KIDS HAVE KIND OF A YEAR-ROUND TAN?

Just keep telling that to yourself like a mantra while your white hands put your black children to bed.

>i'm the real man, the guy who fucked my wife is nothing. i'm the real man, the guy who fucked my wife is nothing. i'm the real-

ah,i cant be too bias since my step dads a bro.
he could have had a better life though,the same could be said for most of us i suppose.

The better question is what's the most alpha way to handle this situation. Walk out without saying a word, throw all of her shit out of your house, and never speak to her again?

Absolutely not.

She just pushed out a get out of jail free card. Leave immediately.

top kek

i would just leave desu
no kid deserves to be abandoned but she should have thought of that before she spread her legs

>Those kid's dicks are bigger than them sausages!

What did he mean by this?

I'd have handed the baby off and started beating the shit out of my wife while I'm still temporarily insane. The opportunity will never present itself legally again, and I've only got a few moments to make a lifetime of memories on her face.

WHAT'S THIS MOTHERFUCKING ELECTRON DOING THERE

>beat her up and try to get away with it

you probably think this is a good idea dont you? way to keep a cool head and be mature dude. why walk out and be the bigger person when you could beat up a woman? or did she hurt your feels?

>y-you're just a cuck it doesn't matter if I totally failed my role as a human guys!

Just kill yourselves already you've proved you're already totally worthless.

Divorce that bitch with cause and probably finally join a real white supremacist group.

Don't worry about your wife coming home late tonight, user. She isn't at her sons fathers house. She's had a long day. She really does have a headache and that's the only reason she doesn't want to be with you. Not at all because they're tricking you into raising yet another one of his kids while they laugh behind your back.

sad part about this is that your have the right intentions but the woman involved is beneath you. being the better man and being there and taking care of someone elses kid is admirable. but the chick doesnt deserve you to stick around. its the same as adoption. taking care of someone elses kid isnt wrong. but sticking with a chick that did that behind your back is wrong.

Adoption is something people with defective genes who are unable to reproduce should do.

Well, uh... my grandmother's half-italian...

>staying with the chick who is trying to cuck you
>not fucking a new woman every night in front of your wife reminding her of her infidelity while at the same time raising her bastard kids
>not wanting to raise a potential King in the North
I sure hope you guys don't do this