That feel when no Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace tonight

>that feel when no Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace tonight

>mfw

i miss it already

>tfw I lost my excuse to stay in on friday

>one week hard time. how does it feel?

s2 fucking when, tomorrow?

>mmm? bye

I love their Youtube stuff but man, just watched 3 episodes tonight. This is probably the worst show I've seen in a while. Not even a case of 'not getting it'. It's irredeemably bad.

Can anyone explain why they enjoy it without being sarcastic or memeing on me?

I never watched their Youtube stuff, so could be that is why I like it.

Otherwise, I think it carries a good seamless flow. I find a lot of the sketches funny. Good music for the most part.

Hey mCOP KILLER

For lack of a better word it was pretty comfy. I thought most of the sketches were pretty funny.

One week, two weeks, hell two hundred weeks, I'm not waiting for any of it.

I don't even know anybody else

Nick is probably the best all around actor but Charls has a very real and genuine fire/volatility to him that makes him interesting to watch.
I get the feeling that if one MDE member was actually going to go insane and murder politicians, it would be Charls.

>go insane and murder politicians, it would be Charls.
its all that dam testosterone in the tap

I think there's a 1 in 10 chance on any given day that Charls will assassinate Obama or Hillary Clinton

If anyone kills a politician, it will be Erick Haydon. He has the most to lose if the SJW types kill MDE and his behavior in that CEO sketch reeked of someone with secret anger issues (perhaps Erick's acting hobby is his real passion, but his dad made him go into the family business running a construction company).

Finally he's a manlet and we know manlets can snap at any time

What video is that from?

I don't even know you

>crying_wojak.png

fuck you idiot.

There. How'd you like the episode? Was it funny(tm)?

i think more than anything i want it to be good, so every good moment really outweighs the bad or meaningless moments--and boy there are a lot of them.