Why DC super heroes are manly and strong and in Marvel they are so 'weak' compared to DC?

Why DC super heroes are manly and strong and in Marvel they are so 'weak' compared to DC?

Batman alone would beat every one of the Avengers, he don't even need Supes for that.

because DCfans are gay

FPBP

Henry's doggo is named Kal

aww :3

because Marvel movies are low effort

I want Henny to be my bf ;_;

Who would win 1v1 irl, Henry Cavil or Chris Evans?

>Why DC super heroes are manly and strong
I am 100% convinced that DCfriends are legitimately gay and only like these movies because of Snyder's entire filmography of blatant homolust.

Superman would beat Captain America
Chris Evans would beat Henry Cavill

khal doggo

Why would anyone want to punch Henry?

Evans is a pussy, btw

Still manlier than the "straight" beta cucks like Whedon and the Russos.

I want to hug Henry.

One of these Chrises is not like the others. One of these Chrises doesn't belong.

Why is the DC fanbase so obsessed with men?

Because DChads can't tell the difference between being strong and being interesting.

ive never seen a henry cavill thread but hundreds of chris evans mantits threads

Marvel = curlbro physique, muscular imbalances (seriously look at these forward rolled shoulders on Evans, truly fucking disgusting subhuman posture) no legs or posterior chain.
DC = Balanced, functional, powerful, healthy and aesthetic physiques, likely trains by proven, effective and non-gimmicky European principles like those of Boris Sheiko, as seen by Cavill in does their mobility work and thus preserves perfect posture for increased functionality and aesthetics

oh shit hahahahaha

Dc is kino. Marvel is ikea advert tier.

Evans is pretty athletic. All Henry does is fly with wires.

Are you saying Pine is too skinny or Hemsworth doesn't have the right face/hair?

uhm you mean SEXY men. seriously though: Cavill, Momoa, Affleck, even Ezra. only Hemsworth comes close to being in these guys class.

Right. Batman. Who's literally been knocked out by a bum with a lead pipe in the comics, will beat all of the Avenger single-handed. Yeah, it could happen. But even Batman admitted Cap could beat him, given time.

They're all very attractive..

It's almost like you are insecure about your sexuality. Afraid you might be a faggot?

You do know Evans had a nervous breakdown on a con when a landwhale tried to rape him, right?

Because culture has somewhat being either making men of women or females of men. And its refreshing to see a actual manly main character on screen and not try and play the how close to tumblr can we get without being tumblr game with your films and comics.

Cavill's still pretty built. I saw bts of Winter Soldier where Chris Evans did some cool stuff. He nailed the knife fight in one take but in the movie it's all chopped up.

One thing those Chrises have in common is that I wanna fuck them ALL
Why am I so thirsty?

Not true but ok.

what a faggot. i bet he doesnt even like women

>Not liking rape

What a fucken faggot.

Faggot

user don't pretend you aren't autistic.

>Because culture has somewhat being either making men of women or females of men.
Learn to form a coherent sentence before you pollute this board with one more of you posts, esl fucking shit.