Hux says he made the decision to stop using clones

>Hux says he made the decision to stop using clones.
>Says he trained the new army "from birth"
How is he the same age as most the troopers? Is he actually 60 years old?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/53JtyC9izV4?t=45s
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Brendol_Hux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just turn you're brain off lol

its just stupid writing

I guess the thought beyond it is that if they can accelerate the growth of clones they can do it to normal people, maybe?

he uses one of these

Didn't he say "They" have been trained from birth

Anyways, either they're still using growth acceleration in some way (makes sense, they're steal evil space nazis who need a big army) or he may have grown up along side them.

That's kind of what I thought too.. Does that mean Finn is really like 5 years old?

He did say "they" were, but that means he grew up along side them.. or they accelerated it and Finn is really a kid.. still building that size army in 30 years in that manner seems strange

That means Finn Really sees Poe as a father but Poe doesn't know that.

When the Plinkett review misses all of these glaring flaws will Cred Forums finally stop shilling for RedditLetterMedia?

youtu.be/53JtyC9izV4?t=45s
No he doesn't.

I'm watching the movie right now. He says they've been programmed from birth.

This doesn't imply he's been there for said programming.

So it's gay interracial interstellar incest then.

And does Finn act like someone trained to be a soldier from birth? Someone who's never even had a name? If their going to say stuff like that in the movie, they're going to have to make him a lot more damaged.

The bad guys were excellent. Why did I hate the good guys so much?

I'm expecting blind praise from the Plinkett contingent honestly.

Did you miss that scene where he gets triggered by Maz's speech about the First Order?

Yep, These guys are just fucking morons. Finn and the rest are just normal people raised by the first order.

His character was completely retarded and didn't act anything like he should have.

This shit is why the plinket review needs to hold off as long as possible. We haven't even begun to uncover all the memes yet

bumping this

/thread

It was his dad's decision.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Brendol_Hux

But this is just contrarian shitposting that intentionally looks over canon details

Is it that hard for you to believe some people didn't like it? Is it also hard for you to believe those same people didn't like Disney changing the established rules?

" TFA is sooo much better than the disastrous prequels!"
Fucking kys if you still think this

what?

op youre fucking stupid

>a bunch of uneducated losers make good kino critics

>missing all the replies pointing out that OP is incorrect

I'm just sick of seeing this argument that anyone who didn't like tfa is just being contrarian.

You can dislike it all you want, but shitposting like this shit OP either IS being contrarian or just being retarded.

Besides, this board hated TFA. It's contrarian to like them