Luke Cage is good and all, but I have trouble with the all black cast

Can't tell the girls apart. Is the cop an undercover agent dating that one guy or are those different characters? same thing with that politician.

they need to wear different hats, like pop

I have the same issue. Im not used to see blacks in my country.

China will take a raincheck on this.

Oh wait, they just fake the box-office figures. OK then, China will love this.

This show is way too dark, I mean literally I have to turn the contrast up on my tv in order to see the characters against the background.

the cop is the girl Luke slept with in episode 1, and the politician character is the same one Cotton was talking to at his club in the red dress.

Don't worry, it was hard for me to tell too, and I'm black.

which ones that

I can't believe you nigger lovers

wait does that mean the cop gets killed by jessica?

Those two chicks look way too much alike (cop and politician) I thought they were supposed to be sisters

that was just shitty ass casting

No, Jessical kills Luke's wife, who appears in episode 4. The detective is a different character entirely.

You're just a racist asshole, hopefully nothing breeds with you.

You'll laugh... but Im from Argentina.

I never talked with a black guy. Im 30 years old and Ive only seen a few selling fake jewelry in all my life. Much less a black guy in a professional environment.

Frankly I wouldn't know how to talk or approach a black guy. They look kinda funny.

And I live in Bs.As. the most populated city in Argentina, you move a bit into the provinces and you will never see a single black guy, not even the few ones selling jewelry.

We have a shit ton of aboriginals and indian-spanish mestizos but we dont have African people.

The majority of Canada is the same way. Blacks are probably one of the rarest races around here.

>people look alike

oh woops, guess I may as well join the kkk now, I must already be too far gone

Is that why black people always refer to each other as brother and sister? Cause they can't tell one another apart so they just play it safe in case it's the one time they actually are talking to their family?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
wait
wait wait wait
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

They stick to the bigger cities, rarely venture into rural areas. I didn't see my first nigger until I got to high school which was in town and he was literally the only nig in a school of 800

Yeah, but 99% of canada is rural. And Vancouver doesn't have them either, I think they stick to Toronto.

I'm in Burnaby and there's a ton of black people in my neighbourhood and whenever I go Downtown. I think it depends where you're at.

I mean there aren't a lot of them in the grand scheme of Vancouver, but they're around. What surprises me is how few native people I see. I think it's just because I'm from up north but yeah mang idk it's weird.

does everyone in these netflix shows fuck each other?!

matt/nightnurse/luke/jessica jones/misty/elektra/karen page

>muh we cant do in movies so force them in all netflix

this

which one of them is luke cage?

The strong one

im still on ep1 so they havent done anything yet

>box-office figures

It;s not a movie artard.

wow i always though they were the same person

Fuck off Nigger

I'm from Burnaby as well, I hardly see black people anywhere in the GVA.

How low-IQ do you have to be to be unable to tell the difference between different humans apart?

This is literal cognitive shit babies, they'll think you're someone different if suddenly you aren't wearing glasses or get a haircut.

pic related never wrong

Weird.

all i learned from this show is, black people are black peoples worst enemy, notwhite people, not " racism" and not poverty/the gubmint, just flat out nigger gonna nig and try climb a ladder of black corpses

and that is 100% truth

t. low iq subhuman blackie