Literally saved by the beastie boys

>literally saved by the beastie boys
this franchise deserves to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqm9HSYbf0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It did

good
between that shitty ending and Hollywood unintentionally endorsing the gayness being nurture rather than nature theory for progressive points, I think Star Trek is dead

it could have been worse.

> saved by Kriss Kross, "Jump jump"

> saved by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney "Ebony and Ivory"

> saved by Guns'n'Roses "Sweet Child o'Mine"

at least Kirk didn't challenge the bad guy to a zero-G dance-off. count your fucking blessings.

Your opinion means dick because you are a jaded manchild who is impossible to please, spending his days on an Inuit walrus ivory carving board waiting to die alone.

true

Beyond was decent relative to the last two films. Fite me.

Fuck you it was hype

Possibly the best Star Trek movie since First Contact. That might or might not mean much according to who you ask.

I liked Nemesis and though Insurrection is a glorified two part set of TNG episodes I think it is pretty good too.

The movie franchise is dead. The TV franchise will die when they realize how fucking dumb the CBS subscription plan is.

>CBS Star Trek series
>don't know wtf you are talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=bqm9HSYbf0o
What am I looking at here? It looks like it was rendered in a modded copy of Homeworld 2.

This was great. This movie was fucking great and it's in the top 3 star trek movies

KEK

Normies think they understand Star Trek.

:3

This shit will NEVER die. It may be dormant for a decade, but it will never go away.

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOR EVER

think of your favorite book movie or tv show, it'll outlive that too nigga.

It's why we have sci-fi conventions, it's got more content then anything else, and it doesn't look like it's going to go away yet.

LATER NORMIES!

not so. i can guarantee this show will not be around in the year 2372.

is it too late to bring back the TNG, DS9 or VOY crew for a crossover movie?

The first JJ trek movie had the same song in it when kirk was joy riding the car.

People in the future doesn't even recognize millennial classical music because it was so shit compared to all other generations future and past...

couldn't agree more

Why did it cause everything to explode? I got that it messed with the controls of the drones, but those things could fly through starfleet ships and the doors to the space station without any trouble.

Chris Pine is the most handsome man in Hollywood no homo

>I hate hip hop music

Fucking this

>I'm get raped by mommy.

>I call hip hop music

I liked the franklin, much better then the JJ abrams enterprise.

DUDE MUSIC SAVES THE DAY LMAO