Burton being attacked for not having enough COLORED people in his new film

Based Burton telling them to fuck off

>"Nowadays, people are talking about it more," Burton, 58, told Bustle of diversity in films. "Things either call for things, or they don’t. I remember back when I was a child watching The Brady Bunch and they started to get all politically correct. Like, OK, let’s have an Asian child and a black. I used to get more offended by that than just … I grew up watching blaxploitation movies, right? And I said, that’s great. I didn’t go like, OK, there should be more white people in these movies."

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tim-burton-slammed-for-comments-about-diversity-in-movies-w442854

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteworld.com/technoland/reviews-techno/reviews2009/TWT-internal-consistency.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JOY9CbIK9zk
fortune.com/2016/09/20/donald-trump-donation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His film is probably shit regardless.

nope, it's looking to be absolute kino

>this guy is fucking Eva Green and there's nothing you can do about it

Do black people even watch Burton flicks?

why are Jews sabotaging this extremely pro-Jewish movie? or have the PC police gotten away from the control of their Jewish overlords?

>"diversify" media
>so progressive, so tolerant
>white person goes dreadlock
>REEEEEEEEEEE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION FUCK KILL ALL WHITEYS

What the fuck

SUP LOSERS

>white male privelege: the quote

honestly that comment is so fucking offensive i dont even know where to start

I'm shaking.

I guess a rational well articulated point made by a white man is now "white privelage". Retard.

Start by killing yourself cuck

>fucks Helena bonham Carter until she's old and used up
>trades her in for the younger and sexier model of pale goddess

Living the dream

So did the Cohen brothers and they can get away with doing it so they're not afraid to say anything.

> Twitter users attacked

Holy shit who fucking cares what twitter users think. Why is this a source of news nowadays

Emmy Rossum's latest IG post had some guy saying that he liked the shameless scenes of her on the toilet and it made him want to sniff her panties. Where's the news story on that one

Diversity is just another name for antI white.

Anyone able to think for themselves knows this.

>slammed
How many people need to complain for it to be considered a slamming?

>Year of the lord 2016
>Half the news articles are based on tweets and instagram pictures

What went wrong?

>Things either call for things or they don't

THANK YOU

>wanting to sniff emmy rossum's panties
so does the entire planet. it's not controversial.

kek

Literally shaking

It's almost like there's no monolithic Jewish conspiracy but rather individual Jews have individual ideals and motives.

one of the richest Jews in the US for instance, Sheldon Adelson, is funding the Trump campaign.

>only nonwhite actor
>even Reddit calls him the worst part of the movie

double kek

Samuel l Jackson needs to give other black actors a shot. That should be the real story.

Wow so just seeing an asian kid on tv offended him. So sorry.

So how many orphanages have white kids in them these days. Nowhere near as many blacks. They don't even have white people working in them anymore.

I sure hope this one is kino.

She is pretty amazing.

She also inspires a lot of very particular comments. Recent photos of her on the beach led to the comment "I bet she could grow a huge bush in like one week"

Who looks at a photo of a woman and thinks that

>it's another unoriginal shitty magic spoopy kids movie riding off the coattails of the Harry Potter and creepy fairytale movies fame

Epic.

Mainstream media is dying, the fact they report what people do on the internet is proof.

Ok nigger go be a director and make the movie about black kids. Just don't complain when no one wants to see it. Especially internationally.

politics is always a game of controlled opposition. just surprised that a movie that is not so subtly about Jewish persecution would get hate from the left.

Sounds like niggers need to stop fucking and then going to jail. The simplest things, and yet they can't do them.

>Oh those kids have magic powers, but that black kid sitting their in the background not bothering anybody better have a great fucking reason in universe to be there I mean come on this is fucking 1940s Wales there was no black kids!

fuck those niggers
cast me and i'll defend you from the sjws for free

Are you saying there are no White orphans? Tf?

Are you telling me she was shaved? What a disgusting whore.

The more this man talks, you can tell he's just a white guy that gets to say nigger.

based Samuel Jackson

that comment makes me uncomfortable. Bush just doesnt do it for me.

I kept thinking its nick cage in that pic

>ywn cum in Emmy Rossum's bush

Same

I knew a guy who loved them, though. I'd love to know what led to that

Since we are talking Tim Burton

I liked his version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and there is nothing wrong with it

I remember the first time I saw her was in some shitty Disney Channel movie when I was in middle school. Instaboner.

I feel like she's better than shameless. She has real pedigree and is a decent singer

He is our guy

It was actually decent

maybe black people should stop shitting out kids they can't raise.

Stupid whore even waxes her forearms, you people are safe, her pussy is probably ruined forever.

Johnny Depp is too eccentric

If a woman did the the same you'd be screaming and crying over how women are dirty sluts

It depends on how strong her foot game is as well as her mommyfu potential

>Holy shit who fucking cares what twitter users think. Why is this a source of news nowadays

Because it allows the media to promote an agenda by exclusively reporting on incidents that create the illusion that their agenda is well-supported and popular.

>Sheldon Adelson, is funding the Trump campaign.

No he isn't.

>You will see the traditional mainstream media die within your lifetime.

It can't come soon enough.

Literally shaking rn

>So how many orphanages have white kids in them these days. Nowhere near as many blacks.

Most blacks just abort their unwanted children.
They aren't kind enough to actually put them in an orphanage.

So what is the actual argument of the people "slamming" him over this completely reasonable statement?

Do they have ANY actual logical arguments?
Or is it just typical SJW belching of the same garbage platitudes of "FUK U MUH DIVERSITY IS MUH RELIGION THINGS ARE AUTOMATICALLY BETTER IF YOU SHOE-HORN A BUNCH OF UGLY BLACK PEOPLE INTO A MOVIE FUK U ALSO HILLARY 2016"?

These kinds of complaints just need to be ignored entirely. Those complaining will never be fully satisfied and they're completely powerless when unacknowledged.

>there are no White orphans

Of course there are white orphans. There are no white orphanages. There are hundreds of black orphanages.

>Clinton is losing the election
>Brexit won
>Japan has gone right wing
>Assad is taking Aleppo
>Poland is refusing refugees
>Norbert Hoffer will win in Austria
>Duterte is killing drug cartels
>Based Burton is dropping red pills
>New South Park admits Trump will win no matter what.

When did it all go so right?

>magic powers exist
>therefore all logic ceases to exist

Why to Libshit SJW's always use this retarded argument when it's been debunked so many times.

The fact that a piece of fiction is speculative doesn't mean logic gets thrown out the window.

whiteworld.com/technoland/reviews-techno/reviews2009/TWT-internal-consistency.html

>black guy is cast in movie, and people are still mad because he "acted white"

Was Jackson supposed to act like a nigger? Is that "black acting"?

youtube.com/watch?v=JOY9CbIK9zk

THOSE HIPS FUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

carlton was ahead of his time

Before he left the Batman franchise Burton was setting up Billy Dee Williams and one of the Wayans bros. to play Two-Face and Robin.

They eat their own.

Shameless had some critical acclaim early on and it's a good steady paycheck, she's smart for sticking with it.

fortune.com/2016/09/20/donald-trump-donation/

>>Clinton is losing the election
No she isn't.

they don't have orphanages in America, so what country are you talking about?

But she is a beautiful, talented woman with artistic capability. She should be in the higher echelons instead of being degraded by a toilet shot at the start of every episode

"I don't have to explain why you should care about diversity. Educate yourself, shitlord"

She's great but I hate the idea that people should be above a TV show. It's not degrading to have to piss.

He was offended because it was a pandering, hamfisted attempt at a backdoor pilot. It was basically "hey look we got a black kid and an oriental kid on one show!"

The book his new movie is based on is set on an island in Wales like 100 years ago, you can't just keep jamming "minorities" into everything and anything and not expect them to be out of place. Just look at all the random black guys in The Bastard Executioner.

There's only one election day. Polls mean nothing.

It's degrading for taking a piss to be what you're offering the world

>There's only one election day

That resonated with me user. I will be using it in further conversations.

Feels good man.

>Clinton behind in all the swing states.
>Clinton behind in all the electoral college predictions

This is some bullshit. Burton black-washed Harvey Dent's role in his Batman by casting BDW. How come he doesn't get praise for such progressiveness?

I tought Trump was supposed to be anti-jewish

of course io9 is calling it "monumentally stupid" as if posting a sex tape wasn't lol

I'm more offended that he didn't cast Missy Peregrym, I mean really

It's quite funny.

Out of all the reasons to dislike Trump and not want him to be President, they still resort to making shit up.

Why?

Because that's what PC culture has become. It's ok to bully bullies. It's ok to ruin somebody's life if they're the obvious "bad guy." The ends justify the means because you're on the "right" side.

I think with Trump specifically, they all honestly believed he was a joke and now they're scared to death he might actually win. A lot of them are already emotionally unstable and unable to deal with what they perceive is injustice, and now they're getting desperate about this.

There's no reason to pander to the SJW since they don't spend money on anything and their endorsement is usually boxoffice poison.
He doesn't want his movie to be a flop like Ghostbusters.

10/10

I read the book, it's not that good of a story to begin with.

Dates 2 people in like 20 years.
A slut.
Wtf are you on?

He fucking loves Israel

Israel is the only Western cultured country in the middle east all that oppose it are Islamic allies.

>[tipping intensifies]

I ain't even mad, I'm happy for him

>I get my all my information from Cred Forums

You idiots like to deny reality like Trump after Hillary made him have a panic attack at the debate. There are seven key swing states, Clinton is up in five of them. Trump needs each and every state he can grab, but Hillary basically has over 200 with the state she got more votes in during the primaries, including Florida. Your wishful thinking and outright bluffs, like Trump's at the debate, inspire much amusement, but aren't fooling anyone but other Trump-sniffers.

thinks assad and duterte are good things...

I fucking can't wait for them to start casting black people in the concentration camps in holocaust movies