It's that Futurama episode that pretends Beastie Boys and Beck are worth listening to

>It's that Futurama episode that pretends Beastie Boys and Beck are worth listening to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxugaMpt1vU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z25_T_wkAV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the only imagine you have in your KOTH folder??? Im tired of seeing it

>It's an OP is a faggot and singles out two tiny things in episodes then posts about it like a faggot because people who don't share his opinion apparently have shit taste episode

Odelay and Licensed to Ill

Umad

Not really because they aren't plot points and OP should just take it to Cred Forums if he wants to talk about music. Beck only has one song I've ever listened to and I've only listened to Brass Monkey,Sabotage, and Interglactic so I don't have much of an opinion.

Do people really think so little of Peggy that they'd believe Bobby is Bill's bastard child from a fling she had with him?

>It's a "I don't like it so no one else should" thread

youtube.com/watch?v=uxugaMpt1vU

fuck off pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=Z25_T_wkAV4

I could believe he's Cotton's more honestly. Peggy is s piece of shit that got Cotton his memorial grave yet when he dies they cremated him instead when they made a point for Peggy to bond with Cotton that episode in proving he was at Okinawa and Germany.

Maybe it was the writers fault in forgetting that but he should have been buried not flushed down the shitter even if it was Patton's.

Peggy is pretty much a fucking dog that can walk.
Ladybird is a better person than her.

I can see Cotton going through all that and then changing his mind later just because it sounded better, thereby pretty much throwing away all the work Peggy did and alienating her again.

Cotton was too proud of that grave just to spite Peggy. He even brought GH and showed to him.

Could still see him doing it.

He wouldn't have gotten any satisfaction form it because he only wanted to embarrass Hank in flushing him. I find it weird how they didn't have a funeral episode and brought back Japanese Hank for a cameo in Luanne's wedding.

>The Hill brother's are back!

I can only imagine Kahn's interactions with Japanese Hank.

To be fair, Andy French did chuck his albums over his fashion choices.

>That episode that pretends Lucy Liu is hot

I can't stand Futurama anymore, even rewatching the old "good" episodes, I just find it so cringey and forced.

>Hank and Kahn yelling at each other over some minor lawn mishap
>later in the episode when Japanese Hank is introduced as returning he and Kahn yell at each other similarly in Japanese and Laotian
>side story of them disliking each other while main story is Hank being miscertified medically as a severely autistic patient and required by law to have an attendant at all times in public

There were so many more great episodes waiting to be made.

>side story of them disliking each other while main story is Hank being miscertified medically as a severely autistic patient and required by law to have an attendant at all times in public

That made me laugh more than it should have considering he gets so angry over random shit.

>That guy who died right in front of Hank from his anger issues who was a carbon copy of him

>no flashback war episode for Cotton showing us what his early life was like and what his friends were like during the war
>an Officer that Cotton hates looks and acts very similarly to Hank

>Parody of Merry Christmas Mr.Lawrence when Cotton gains the slants respect for his ferocity in captivity and is let go

Just end it...

Woah, easy there madboi