say somthing about KEANU REEVES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Room 214

jackie chan

He doesn't age

MUST BE SEEN

>In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

REAL

He's a bro.

With the shitty depressing life he's had, you'd think he'd be a more emotionally invested actor. Instead, he is proof positive that marijuana can have long term effects on a person's mind and body.

based

kek

somthing about KEANU REEVES

heh.. nice one kiddo

LOLITA

He's a good shot

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA

Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Matrix.” They have a 5-foot-9-inch little guy, whether he was immortal or mere mortal, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Matrix?. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Wachowski sisters and the politics.

WOAH

He was awful in neon demon. Literally cringe worthy.

son of a bitch

real lolita shit

kino reeves