Just letting the President go out with no vest because he insisted

>just letting the President go out with no vest because he insisted

Aaaaaand dropped.

>people thought this shit was gonna be good

Were you so desperate for something resembling 24 that you chose something that so clearly isn't?

>muh lil muslim boy ;___;

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I started watching it because when he takes his glasses off and establishes dominance over someone, if I try really hard I can imagine I'm watching 24.

Apparently his death was more important than everything else going on in the country:

DESIGNATED

>literally said damnit out loud last episode

Anyone notice that weird echo in the latest episode?

Fucking amateurs over here.

>learns that colleges have 24 drinking games and one of the conditions is to take a shot when Jack says dammit
>does 4 consecutive dammits in a row just to fuck with them

That's breakfast for Kief.

This FBI chick has a fucking massive head

It longs to be bathed in cum

hang on designated?

is this about pooinloo
?

Do even you think that was a good segue?

She comes off as a pretentious bitch.

Super relevant. I'm currently on season 2 right now.

I binge watch series once a year. it's my most comfy show.

24 is legitimately one of my favorite shows, despite its numerous flaws.

DUDE
PEACEFUL MUSLIMS
LMAO

The guys who blew up the capitol building are gonna be fucking white males. You don't even need to screen cap this, because it's so obvious how cucked the writers are.

*whispers loudly*

So is this about space aliens?

I find a lot of this show obnoxious. In particular, the petty squabbles between the white house staffers. I just find myself rolling my eyes everytime the chief of staff and that chick interact with one another. Also the FBI sections are awful.

All in all a lot of the subsidiary characters and subplots are incredibly poorly written.

>In particular, the petty squabbles between the white house staffers.

I think the lack of professionality and respect for the President is astounding. Are you seriously going to have experienced staff members yelling all together like children? They may not respect Kirkman, but they should respect the office.

What if they let him go with no vest because they secretly want him to die?

One thing that sort of annoys me about the show, particularly Kiefer's character and the way it's written is there's too much emphasis on him trying to prove people wrong in that he couldn't be President. More focus is on the fact that he ought to be more Presidential and him longingly looking at TVs questioning his worth than him trying to come to grips with the role that's been thrust upon him and that, in the long run, he's probably not right for the job and is merely a caretaker. I would assume any person in this role given how low on the totem pole they were would spend less time worrying about their appeal and more time focusing on building something they can then step away from.

I feel that this would be a far more interesting story to tell. But you can just see that in the future we're bound to have an election cycle with him attempting to keep his seat. I get it, you have to build a show that'll last. But I think doing so depreciates the story.

>I get it, you have to build a show that'll last.
Each season, there are loads of one-shot anime that only last 12 episodes. It's the ultimate format desu, the perfect amount of time to tell one story.

Why is Japanese culture so superior to ours?

Well, he needs to prove himself more Presidential if he wants to start rebuilding shit and leading the nation out of the crisis, otherwise people will be constantly trying to influence him and even vying for his position.

So what's up with the other designated survivor? I bet she's gonna be portrayed as some power hungry evil bitch due to being republican.

I was surprised that it's not just a Jack Bauer thing, he literally cannot speak normally.

How long until wife's son gets into some drug related troubles? I can't wait for this exciting subplot to unravel

>literally Kim: son edition

>President tiptoes around the Michigan dude instead of national guarding his ass up

DESIGNATED

the joke is stillborn, stop.

>drug problem

I'm fuckin waiting for when the son is abducted by these "super terrorists" after going out to party by somehow sneaking out

>literal-who governor rejects the authority of the President

I mean, I know that Kirkman is under experienced and all that, and that they need to actually have some dramatic tension until the real terrorists are revealed, but come on. And the fact that the governor won't answer his phone is even more retarded, like he's some petty asshole.

I apologize, Sujeet.

This, he would get his shit slapped, even if the president is a literal retard you'd still respect the office. He basically went
>I wipe my ass with the Constitution!
nice political suicide

>>I wipe my ass with the Constitution!
>Gandolfini will never play a hardass politician opposite Keifer

;__;