Heineken® tastes perfect every single time

Heineken® tastes perfect every single time

I love Heineken t b h
Fuck meme beers

i was just gonna post heineken is my go too normal beer

ive been to the brewery in amsterdam too. only american brew i like is yeung ling made in PA.

anyone every have delerium tremens or delerium nocturnum? that my shit. tripel fermented 11%-14% belgian beauties

Heineken is good I guess, if you have never ever tasted any other Euro beer

PABST

BLUE

RIBBON

HEINEKEN?!

Beer shits on it are the worst.

>Beer shits on it are the worst.

What did he mean by this?

but Heineken is fucking piss, it's like the Cruzcampo of Netherlands

I assume the shits brought on by the beer

even shitty dutch beers are still good by american standards

this. we are used to 5%abv. heieneken is a good one. of course beers that are double the alcohol taste better

This. Heineken is overpriced garbage compared to any beer in its price-point. Get out more, try more things. OP is probably underage.

nah american beers in the price range suck

tremens is only like 9%

try st. bernardus 12 if you want a heavy beer. or the dutch la trappe quadrupel

i get it a lot i think its 11 and the noel is 14

okay ill try that

OH SHIT
HE'S SICARIO

So you've never had any smaller brewery ever and you like paying more for "foreign" bud light. Cool.

while you're at it, get a rochefort 10

no i like delerium tripel

ive had smaller breweries and just dont care. id rather by belgian beer. if im in a bar ill get heineneken bc they wont have delerium unless im in brussels

what about siemens 9?

buy*

-Not picking (get this) Budweiser yeah I said it. It's consistency is remarkable, Every Single Time. It's a refreshing beverage that America turned it's back on. You claim to be "patriotic", you claim you're whiter than chalk, you chant USA until you're red in the face.. but then I see you cucks drinking over-seas euro brews you can't even pronounce

It's hilarious. Don't get me wrong I've had others and prefer ambers but I still keep it in the rotation, for old time sake

they have tons of belgian beers in bars here in amsterdam.

i should drive down to belgium to get 2 crates of westvleteren 12. still haven't had that ever because bottles are like 10 euros each in the shops

good taste

i dont live in amsterdam but ive visited, love it.

Alright, I can get behind that.

>drinking american beer

I'd rather drink piss water literally the same

Best bar in Amsterdam, right here...

keep your hands of my heiny baby

I get the ferry over to amsterdam just for the chips

I agree with that statement, but are Australians really the right people to bash American beer?

you tell me mate

Sonovabitch. Now I want Vlaamse frites god damn it!!"

Just drink fucking Budvar if you want a decent lager. Or Perla if you dont mind going to one of those disgusting Polish shops.

>how u like ur roundup gmos senpai
>in mah beer

If you like pale lagers at least drink Duvel you pleb.

>He doesn't drink stout