>MFW there are underages here who seriously rate the prequels higher than TFA

The prequels aren't even movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOqf7DppNmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bait but whatever:
5 > 4 > 6 = 3 > 1 > 7 > 2

They're called contrarians

TFA is just a generic star wars movies, whatever the prequels are, they dared to be different and i like them better for it

>The prequels
>Higher than anything

This. The one podracing sequence from TPM was more original and fantastic than anything in TFA. And it spawned the n64 podracing game that was also better than TFA.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOqf7DppNmY

>this shit on a sound system is sex

>These fucking underages are serious

I saw the originals in theatres you Disney cuc k'd sexual oriface.

Prequals had no interracial Jewery, so they are inherently better.

kill yourself

The best part about the prequels were that they felt grandiose. It actually felt like an opera, set in space, with cheesy lines, fantastical evil and destiny and all that shit. Also, shaky cams hadn't been invented yet, so it felt good to watch. It also added so much to the lore. The new one just felt derivative in comparison.

>"mfw"
>posts pic of cartoon man in a mask so you can't see his facial expression

what did he mean by this?

4>5>6>1>7>3>2

Say what you will about Phantom Menace but at least it had more memorable content than The Force Awakens and Attack of The Clones has to be the biggest insult not only to Star Wars but to cinema in general.

The Force Awakens feels like a horrid Family Guy joke going HEY REMEMBER HAN SOlO! REMEMBER CHEWBACA!? REMEMBER IT'S A TRAP GUY!? DUN DUN DN DUN DUN DUN DUN! OOH LOOK! DEATH STAR!

Natalie Portman is Jewish

>6 = 3
>1 > 2
>1 > 7

The new one was derivative where it should have been creative and "creative" where it should have been calling back.

Reusing a couple locations from the proper saga instead of making an "original" planet filmed in the same fucking desert. Some new spaceships that reference the classics if you look closely instead of reskins and a flimsy looking concept art from the original.

>MFW there are underages here who seriously rate TFA in any way

Most unoriginal movie I've ever seen.

>shaky cams hadn't been invented yet
Well, I know what you mean. Shaky cams should only be used for found footage and nothing else.

>Attack of The Clones has to be the biggest insult not only to Star Wars but to cinema in general.
We can at least agree on this

Spider Man is capable of facial expressions

I seriously saw that piece of shit twice in cinema when it came out, once on my own volition and another with a school trip, just to try and understand what the hell Lucas was thinking of when he included the scene of Yoda doing flip and shit during his fight with Dooku. I still don't.

The prequels are probably the single biggest film-related American pop culture phenomenon that milennials have, along with Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings. They're campy, the visuals have aged horribly, they're so much fun to make fun of. Only time will reveal truly how vapid and manufactured The Force Awakens is.

>and The Lord of the Rings

Kill thyself.

All jedis are skilled in light-saber combat, user.

Do you mean actual Millennials or underage, smart phone and social media vanity obsessed Generation Z?

WMJF is kosher

It's still interracial. You dont get to backtrack now.

not him lad I just want a big titted jewish gf

TFA is the epitome of bland, dull shit.
It tried nothing new and any 'memorable' scene was just playing on people's nostalgia. At least the prequels tried something different.

don't we all lad don't we all

The only right answer here is::

5>1>4=6>3>2

I can't remember one scene from TFA

It's honestly nothing but a cash in on the faux nerd trend popularized by crap like The Big Bang Theory. People don't want to admit it is bad because the prequels were so bad, so the media tells them TFA was good because of MUH 80s CHILDHOOD and other things.

Conveniently you just need to remember ANH since it copied everything

TFA is better movie than the prequels.

The prequels are (barely) better star wars movies than TFA.

Basically a double negative

0/10 bait

The prequels are better than the original trilogy. The original trilogy and slow paced and boring.

TFA is better than the prequels, though.

what emotion is this expression trying to convey?

No I mean that perhaps TFA is better filmed, but is a disonhest cash grab without originality.

The prequels have their part in ruining SW (Midichlorian) but I consider them a clumsy attempt to make something original.

TFA is completely devoid of any creative spark and relies only on nostalgia. It knows the words but not the music, is almost "psychopatic" (and charming, but only on the surface).

Fear of death because his spider sense just alerted him to something being thrown at him.

>Not the music
I was most disappointed with the music, especially considering how they got John Williams back to do the score.

only thing TFA is better in is not having so much green screen. other than that the prequels are much better.

5>6>7>4>3>2>1

>complaining about pushing limits in blue/green screen and digital FX
>in star wars

Full.
Retard.

I meant figuratively - they show "star warsy" stuff but any connection is shallow, superficial. Is something people say of psychos.

Said this, taking it literally, that's true, too. Maybe was JJ editing or just Williams do not believing in the project, but is true.