I just finished season 1 and holy shit this show is good. Emma Roberts is also top tier waifu material

I just finished season 1 and holy shit this show is good. Emma Roberts is also top tier waifu material

what did Cred Forums think of it?

wew
People really would watch anything

Seriously.

I mean, where do they get people to watch TNT or ABC family originals either?

>t.Pleb

>she will never abuse me

tfw

I really like the show too

#3 is my favorite

stop this

stop all of this

I probably couldn't last 3 minutes watching this show

I lasted 2 and half minutes before I came

:3

It's a show about showcasing girls that act like what drag queens think women should be like.

They're not in school anymore.

Why do the other two girls still live with Chanel and obey everything she says?

Strength through unity, they're basically penniless after their parents disowned them and they somewhat bonded in the asylum, it's all in the S2 premiere after Lea Michelle's character got them exonerated they were essentially stuck with each other.

Think of it like Stockholm syndrome, though honestly Breslin gets it the worse of the 3 and it is delicious

Chanel giving 3 the advice to snag the boil guy while he's still stick then he'll feel guilty to leave her when he's hot again, followed by shaking Chad down for $200,000 to treat the boil guy was the most selfless act of friendship I've ever seen from her.

And she was still a total bitch the whole time but she was like "What can I do to stop my fat gross friend from killing herself out of loneliness" and she actually went the extra mile to do it.

It's like Veronica Lodge dialed up to 11.

also FUCK YEAH CHAD

am I the only one who would fuck the shit out of #5 ?

not at all.
she has pretty eyes and a nice soft body

>Vagina teeth

hahahaNO

guys, what do you think Chanel has planned for this year's Chanel-o-ween?

can someone please explain the premise of this show

not buying her dog bones to chew on

>shit talks nursing school
>is a nurse in S2

pottery. Also

>you will never be that skull

Highest of test

>girls living in house
>killers killing girls in house

what's so hard to understand?

a semi-parody of slasher movies set on a college campus with cute girls as the leads that takes the piss out of itself and occasionally SJWs

the Jamie Lee Curtis Psycho shower scene was a nice touch

It was even better when she whupped the Red Devil's ass

loved season 1 but season 2 seems like shit so far

You know how every slasher movie has this rich spoiled dimwitted bitchy promiscuous blonde that dies in the first five minutes to establish there's a real threat for the kindly virgin that eventually escapes?

Yeah, now imagine if that girl had plot armor and was the main character.

Well you're wrong

Is that Little Rock from Zombieland?

how am I wrong?

Yes

She's more of a boulder now

Cuz my dick is in your mouth, dicksucker.

kek

Wish Ariana would have survived. Her and Emma together is my harem dream come true

They were never going to get her to commit to a full series with her busy schedule of globe-trotting concerts, studio recording, mountains of coke and miles of black dick up her ass.

DAB

In b4 her "ghost" comes back

WE WUZ GOSSBUSSAS N SHEEEIT

she has a nice body but ugly face and voice

It was such a mysterious scene

Because of the tone of the show, I am completely 50/50 torn between it just being Chanel's subconscious producing a dream out of guilt at how she ruined 2's funeral and 2 being an actual ghost returning from Hell to regale her old friend with tales of how there's a waterslide but it's covered in razor blades and leads into a pool of boiling piss

This show is parodykino. And I literally just watch the parts where the chanels, chad and the black police officer have dialogue. You can do away with the story kek

tbqhwy famalam i would gladly go through that waterslide just to taste ariannas's blood.

Denise Hemphill is the Javert/Mr McGee of Scream Queens, even now she STILL thinks Zayday is guilty.

>that double jeopardy scene

I would drag my balls through 100 miles of broken glass in the desert just to hear arianna grande fart through a walkie-talkie

>tfw you like Hemphill because you don't like Zayday either

Denise and Chad breaking up hurt my heart.

Also, my favorite thing about SQ is the over the top incompetence of law enforcement

Imagine

Chanel and Chad were great together.

Too bad Chad is so being set up to die a horrible death.

I mean.. If you're reddit you're gonna like it.

kill you'reself my man

Just go reddit.

why do people like emma Roberts so fucking much? she's literally the least attractive girl in the OP pic.

Because they're ironic memeing faggots

or have a thing for femdom

domestic abuse

Chad is best character, #3 is best waifu

But, user, the fat ugly one is the least attractive

this

because she's perfect

She has god tier voice

Aural sex

i love it,its so perfectly mean spirited.

i love it,its so perfectly mean spirited.

any theories on why alpachaman is cold all the time or why kirstie alley hates munch?

Vampire.

>tfw your captcha doesnt register but your post goes through anyway

thats what i thought but i wonder if he wants to be cured or just an endless supply of blood

I got just the thing

lol what a slut

THIS

DELETE THIS

they dragged it for too long

good post