Waaaaah, I'm rich, everybody loves me and I've had a fulfilling life

>Waaaaah, I'm rich, everybody loves me and I've had a fulfilling life
>Better kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_with_Lewy_bodies
cbsnews.com/news/what-is-lewy-body-dementia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing he did. One less hack off the earth.

>One less hack off the earth

>he still thinks it was a """"""""""""suicide"""""""""""""

Everyone knows he had information that would've led to Clinton's arrest

he was poor
and had illnesses

>Signs a contract to star in Mrs Doubtfire 2
>Kills himself 2 weeks later
THE MADMAN

btw he would have made an awesome Riddler.

To me he was a brilliant dramatic actor. I know people will remember him for his comedy roles but to me One Hour Photo, Insomnia etc is what I remember him by. I have yet to watch his Boulevard film

He was developing dementia.

that's what alimony will do to a man

He had a degenerative brain disease.

>I don't have a clue how human psychology works

You know how a lot of people in 3rd world shitholes are still content with their lives and not constantly depressive like a large chunk of Western people? It's because humans adapt to their circumstances extremely well. If you're poor and you suddenly get rich that will for sure make you happy, for a while. Then you adapt. Then you have to start dealing with the problems lurking in you that would be there no matter how rich you were.

It was autoerotic asphyxiation

His wife just revealed that he had early versions of Alzheimers and Parkinsons. I don't understand why they didn't tell us this back in 2014

Was it not Parkinson?
In any case, killing himself was the only thing he was able to do as he would see himself lose control and become a mindless dong, unable to understand what is happening with his body and mind.
By suicide he had control over his life. Although his bi-polarity and whatnot certainly helped him with that decision.

literally the Dane Cook of the 70's im so glad he ended
the only good thing he ever did was one hour photo

This
Always amusing to see poorfags who think that the only possible problems someone could have involve paying bills

Yeah depression is a bitch like that.

He had the same illness most of us have on here. Difference is that he was able to make money from it.

I don't respect suicide.

I do respect euthanasia.

I enjoy his films and his stand up is funny, but yes, in the 80s there was a light on stage that would go on when robin Williams was around to warn you not to do original material you wanted to keep.

He was good in jumanji and that one where he died and went to hell.

his career lasted up to 98 I'd say, it was excruciating watching him act post 90's , he just didn't fit anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_with_Lewy_bodies

He was fucking brilliant In One Hour Photo. There is no way that you cannot admit this

>2016
>tripping
nobody cares what you think. please kill yourself.

his acting was good but the script sucked ass.

No the film is a masterpiece

He had an episode of SVU that he was amazing in, can't remember the premise but he's the only suspect to ever get elude them

well, sometimes you just gotta die cuz you didnt find god nahmean?

He was suffering from Parkinson's with Lewy Body Dementia. He was dying a terrible death. Read what his widow just wrote:

>As you may know, my husband Robin Williams had the little-known but deadly Lewy body disease (LBD). He died from suicide in 2014 at the end of an intense, confusing, and relatively swift persecution at the hand of this disease's symptoms and pathology. He was not alone in his traumatic experience with this neurologic disease. As you may know, almost 1.5 million nationwide are suffering similarly right now.

>Although not alone, his case was extreme. Not until the coroner's report, 3 months after his death, would I learn that it was diffuse LBD that took him. All 4 of the doctors I met with afterwards and who had reviewed his records indicated his was one of the worst pathologies they had seen. He had about 40% loss of dopamine neurons and almost no neurons were free of Lewy bodies throughout the entire brain and brainstem.

fuck this jew

It was just painful watching him fade away, all of his movies bombing, becoming irrelevant and box office poison, and in the end committing suicide.

>his career lasted up to 98 I'd say

Insomnia
One Hour Photo
Death to Smoochy
World's Greatest Dad
Night at the Museum

>why did he commit suicide? it doesn't make sense, he doesn't know true depression like me (a fat virgin)

When the fuck they gonna find a cure for this

Sadly it seems that at this point all diseases related to Parkinson's are here to stay.

>being rich solves all your problems

Whoa guys I just heard the noose about Robin Williams... I thought he was gonna hang in there but at least he went out swinging...

One Hour Photo was GOAT.

In English, doc

I don't know why people like him so much
He was in many mediocre kids movies and one good woody allen movie

Was he a joke thief?

I really liked him in Bicentennial Man

I liked him in Flubber when I was a kid.

I doubt the film will be that good if I rewatch it

The only bad thing about this was he did t take his daughter with him

This thing wasn't making him shaky, this thing was eating his brain away, imitating him.

ahahaha i know, right op, its like he was fucked in the head or something hahaha lol

how does tv feel about good will hunting

GOAT

Eh... Williams was pretty good in it. Nobody else was though.

it was great

Fucking THIS, Rainbow Randolph was redpilled as fuck

>thinks he was rich

This, the family just went with suicide to avoid embarrassment

He should have won an Oscar for mork & mindy. Brilliant.

>He had about 40% loss of dopamine neurons and almost no neurons were free of Lewy bodies throughout the entire brain and brainstem.
Good lord. The man literally lost his ability to feel joy or pleasure. No wonder he offed himself. I'm surprised he still had enough awareness to do it.

He had altzeimerz you insufferable cunt.

If I was losing my mind I'd off myself too.

Kys child.

His brain was tested after autopsy and he was found to be suffering from Lewy Body dementia. It's worse and virtually impossible to diagnose.

cbsnews.com/news/what-is-lewy-body-dementia/

Suicide is a basic human right unless you have someone directly depending on you.
His offspring were already adults so he did nothing wrong.

>He didn't like Death to Smoochy

Fuck. That's terrible. I'd deepthroat a shotgun I had that too.

Until they find a cure for Lewy, it's the only human thing to do.

Lucky you OP, you've never experienced depression.

He found out he had a degenerative terminal illness, so he took his own life rather than spend years and years circling the drain. I'd have done the same tbqh