>13

What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEhqhr8XjoU&t=3m14s
youtu.be/HrLrW5_IaAM
globalnews.ca/news/2973252/former-creep-catchers-member-condemns-group-after-woman-in-video-commits-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=9M8-0B-zkrs
youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE
youtu.be/7Vc_VnfJs6E
youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo
youtube.com/watch?v=4774BgatCW0&ab_channel=PredatorBustArchive
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/30/disgraced-gp-avoids-prison-over-video-of-man-having-sex-with-sna/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/surrey-creep-catchers-vigilante-group-surrey-b-c-1.3756915
630ched.com/2016/09/02/vigilante-creep-catchers-target-wrong-man-in-calgary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did the pedo actually fall for it?

He asked him for ID
Doesn't matter anyway, as soon as he shows up he's v&

doesn't matter, the decoy isn't relevant to any of the crimes they're catching people with

>me my mommy and my daddy

Well done sir

Why are there never any black people on these things?

They don't have access to the internet

Then how do they announce that's it's real nigga hours

prepaid smartphones

That's why they have one token white friend. They take over his computer for a bit.

Because being a pedo is white people shit

What were in those cookies?

Fucking teenagers is not uncommon in the hood.

You know what, I dont think I want those cookies anymore.

ME, MY MOMMY, AND DR. PAVEL HERE

does anyone have the full video of this creep? i can't find it anywhere i think youtube deleted it

You can't really believe that
It just seems that way because we're the only ones that care enough to punish it

Wow this post convinced me

FIRST ONE TO LURE GETS TO STAY IN MY HOUSE

They don't need the internet to fuck teens.

>Mfw americucks can't fuck 14 year olds legally
>No face

Why would you waste time shitposting online like a dumb middle aged social retard when you can literally walk around the ghetto and pick up dumb teens.

How tight do you think his boipussy is?

youtube.com/watch?v=XEhqhr8XjoU&t=3m14s

youtu.be/HrLrW5_IaAM

There are. Watch the series before racebaiting please.

Child brides and literal child sex slaves are legal and socially acceptable in many parts of the Middle East, the practice is explicitly supported by the Koran

>In its 2013 report India's Hell Holes: Child Sexual Assault in Juvenile Justice Homes, the Asian Centre for Human Rights said that sexual offences against children in India have reached epidemic proportion. The report stated that more than 48,000 child rape cases were recorded from 2001 to 2011 and that India saw an increase of 336% of child rape cases from 2001 (2,113 cases) to 2011 (7,112 cases).

>AT least one girl below the age of 16 years is raped every two hours in Zimbabwe, statistics have shown, amid widespread concerns over the escalating numbers of child marriages being recorded throughout the country. A total 4 714 of girls younger than 16 years were raped in 2014, up from 3 297 recorded in 2013 and 3 168 cases reported in 2012, showing a continued rise in cases of sexual abuse of young girls. At least 1 319 girls were abused in the first quarter of this year, while Information for the second quarter was not immediately available on the Zimstat website. Efforts to get the data directly from Zimstat officials were fruitless. Gender activists contend that the figures could even be higher, as a number of cases go unreported.

I'm not gonna keep going country-by-country, but suffice to say it's a human problem, not a white problem

Well they're third world countries, so you expect it from them.

There's been many. There's even been at least 3 Asians (and of course, plenty of Indians)

He looks like Cosmo/Narcissa.

globalnews.ca/news/2973252/former-creep-catchers-member-condemns-group-after-woman-in-video-commits-suicide/

nice thanks senpai

So cringy. Damn you for giving me the link.

They don't go to teens, teens go to them.

Glad he killed himself!

>woman

they shot this in rural CT

COO-EE *LEAVES FORTUNE TO GREAT-GREAT GRANDCHILDREN* I LIVE *DIAGNOSED WITH PNEUMONIA* WITH ME MAM *GETS AIDS* AND ME DAR *HAS A STROKE* FELLOW YOUNG PERSON *DIES*

niggers don't know how to use the internet

fucking this first thing of all
wait wtf, so was she actually a pedo or not? I get she had mental health shit, but did she actually send the messages? If so who gives a fuck? You can't fix a pedo, especially one like that.
>tfw when a pedo offs themself on your birthday

He's legit balding.

>mfw they weren't home baked

>she

>every non-white country is a "third world country"
>child abuse is to be expected in "third world countries"
>but being a pedo is white people shit

Something something OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* WHYTE PEEPOL *gets shot*

Cuz it is him.

Indians are the horniest people on the planet. Ever other day you'd read a new report of a gangbang in India. Why dont they just wank into the river or something?

hanson has lost his edge. this is awful and lazy. I bet 90% of the crowdfund went straight to his pocket.

Wouldn't doubt it. The show is cringe as hell and they try to pass it off serious.

Full of dead people

what's lame is that 10 pedos, less than in a single episode of TCAP, is passed off as a "season"

these pedo vigilante groups are fucking retarded

The NJ episode had 2. One of them wearing a SpongeBob jacket.

youtube.com/watch?v=9M8-0B-zkrs

wtf how is this legal

straight up entrapment

they werent

Did this person commit suicide?

What's the difference between this person and John? Pretty sure John has mental issues too.

>I'm 27
>NOT TRUE! HE JUST TURNED 28!

Holy shit! The plot thickens!

I know that this is probably bait, but keep in mind that:
>niggers are 12.6% of the total US population (according to Wikipedia)
>they often live in relatively lawless areas, thus can more easily just have sex with teens there
>they often don't have the means to reach the places to which they're called

This all means that there is a very small probability of some few percentages that a given "predator" will be a nigger, and for every 100 people of other races, there has certainly been a few niggers on the previous series.

>pedo asks for ID to make sure they're underage
bizarro

The irony is palpable.

The world's better off, one less predator. The kinds of people that sympathize with these bags of shit should be completely ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE

fairfield is not rural connecticut

it would be racist

if a black person wants to fuck a 12 year old he doesn't have to go on the internet he just waits for the school bus

He was asking for id to prove he wasnt underage.

Because the decoy is white

I haven't watched this, what happened?

The other Tiny Tim guy is very obviously autistic. Kennely probably is as well, but to a lesser degree.

There was one other guy that had the same stilted manner of speaking that Tiny Tim did which TCAP caught. He was a fat guy, balding, tried to give the excuse that his mother died recently or something for why he came over. I'm not sure what it is but all autistic people I've met have that same odd way of talking.

>still sticks the landing after tearing his ACL

youtu.be/7Vc_VnfJs6E

>theater student

Oh it shows Chris, it shows.

Oh yeah, Twink Toilet

>My friend's mother is in the hospital, so I thought I'd come here and get peed on.

>He was asking for id to prove he wasnt underage.

yeah sure Enrique, you went to meet someone that you thought was 12 and a balding manlet opens the door and starts talking about his mommy and daddy and you ask for an ID.

spaghetti

Just fucking watch it if you care. It's on YouTube and like ten minutes.

>But Mr. Hansen I really was trying to make friends! Teens are the only people who will watch animes with me ^_^

Perfect excuse

Brianna Wu busted

any links f@m?

youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo

>dude looks over 25
>asks for id
oh shit this is the best

Fake as shit. The guy is an actor.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=4774BgatCW0&ab_channel=PredatorBustArchive

>I always check their licenses

It was obviously just to see what it fucking said, and if the address was the one listed, aka the address he was at at the moment.

>"yeah and i apologize" X 1,000,000

To be perfectly fair, paraphilia is a pretty "white people" thing.

Man, he seems sorry about the whole thing.

Hansen got fat

Niggers are more into beastiality anyway

Yep, guess what color this guy is:-

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/30/disgraced-gp-avoids-prison-over-video-of-man-having-sex-with-sna/

When I was younger I fell asleep at the bus and the big guy at the back had moved right next to me. The bus was completely empty and every time I went home he'd always sat next to me but I was too scared to do anything or even look at him. I later started to put my bag on the seat next to me and then he took the nearest available seat and put his hand on the handle infront of me. Might not seem like much but I was terrified that would see his face at every bus stop.

Poo colour?

Peders have small dicks.

If you got a big dick you don't have to be a peder

Well, he's a bit on the dark side.

Did you tell anyone, user?

My little-brother who was 8 years old at the time when he was confused why I told a man to fuck off and went to the front of the bus. That was the first time that I'd seen him in years and the sight of him was gut wrenching.

I'm sorry to hear that. It wasn't your fault.

>Do you live by yourself?

>>No, I live with my three dogs.

this fucking guy

I would've ignored him like I used to do if my little-brother wasn't with me. I just got protective.

i kept expecting to hear an argument i've heard irl from a gay coworker. in conservative areas (or in small towns in general) it's hard to meet other gays and so they're more open to socializing with younger gays just to have a larger community. i'm sure a lot of them just like to fuck younger dudes, but i'm sure there's still some truth to wanting to befriend a lonely gay kid so he doesn't feel like the only one in his town. i thought the guy was going to go this route with his excuse, but nope, he just rambled like an idiot.

you shouldn't have dressed so provocatively all, you little shit.

"I'm not really hungry"

you a damn lie

>see kid alone on the bus
>sit next to her to keep her company
>she thinks you're trying to rape her because of all the spook stories feminists told her
>tfw

>a child wants a fat greasy moustache man to "comfort" her
only in your fantasies

So if it was Chad it would be alright, right?

I know the feeling. She gets up to take another seat, I lean in to give her a goodbye-hug and she just runs away screaming...stuck up 8-year old bitches.

the child doesn't want your pedo dick (or any dick for that matter). just accept it.

I'm a guy. I guess I was a cute boy when I was younger because once when I was sitting in front of a different 40 year old man with my friend, I got a boner from the girls in my class that were in the back and the man started to smile and nod his head while discretely pointing towards my crotch. My friend asked me if he knew me because he was pointing towards me but I just brushed it off.

You were asking for it imo.

>Hansen knows that his confrontation with this guy will boring as fuck
>Chooses the worst decoy so people have something to talk about

I feel like Hansen was more "imparcial" before.

Impartial *

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/surrey-creep-catchers-vigilante-group-surrey-b-c-1.3756915
630ched.com/2016/09/02/vigilante-creep-catchers-target-wrong-man-in-calgary/

What was going through his mind at this moment?

because this time he's back
with a vengeance

He had seen too much of the office, and was channeling jim.

>me, my mommy and my daddy
>*turn and stare at the camera like an idiot*

CONNECTICUT

YES

JUST

He probably knew something wasn't right, but Fairfield is one of the wealthiest areas in CT and it's not unusual for people to have cameras in their houses.

yeah the actors they got for this season are truly dogshit bro. Like they are really fucking bad

>>every non-white country is a "third world country"
Considering pretty much only Iran, Oman, and Yemen had a stance during the Cold War, yes every non-white country is in fact third world.

>"I'd like to apologize to him and his family and hope that he will understand that we are trying to do a public service and that sometimes the public gets carried away,"

>Although when asked if he fears the officer tarred unfairly might sue, Laforge is confident.

>"He doesn't really have a leg to stand on. I never said his name once."

I love seeing pervs get blasted, but it requires a little finesse. Get these angry retards outta here.

this makes me very uncomfortable.

Lack the intelligence to realize being younger is the real prize.

what the...fuck....

THE CHAT LOGS I FILED WITH THE AGENCY SHOW YOU ASKED HIM IF HE'S A TOP OR BOTTOM

NO RUBER

I'd jump out from behind the curtain and slice his arm off with my katana in one fall swoop, then pick up the girl and get her to safety.

How mad are you that based genericwhitemale was acquitted?

Pretty furious desu.

Mostly baffled. Perverted Justice must have been terrible at their jobs.

Doesn't acquitted mean he got off free?
I thought he went to prison?

It's concerning to me that private vigilante groups may be enticing people into committing crimes they may never have actually committed. These types of sting operations are probably better left to professional government agencies where there can be some measure of oversight, documentation and legality.

Underage isn't my thing, so I'm not in danger of being caught myself, but what if vigilantes begin to form busts for other illegal activities? Like I said the other day, what if Lars Ulrich forms his own vigilante group to bust pirates? It's a slippery slope.

He said himself - he was just trying to get to the beach, saw an open door and home-baked cookies on the table. He literally did nothing wrong.

Whhaaat!? No way

Black people are 10% of the US population and if you collect the ethnicity of every predator on TCAP you would probably see a close representation of the US demographic statistics

You stay in prison while you're awaiting/on trial.

TFW the black guy actually comes off as one of the most intelligent persons on TCAP

>it's a "christian wants to suck a young boys dick episode"

Well that's bullshit he just wanted to go to the beach.
Don't other cases let them live their own lives until trial?
Why was he imprisoned while waiting for trial?
I know he's built so he can handle himself but he's cute so he's gonna be a target of all the other real convicts.

10/10