Taken

What does Cred Forums think of the Taken films?

I have an overwhelming desire to insert myself in Maggie Grace. Do you feel that is the same feeling Liam is portraying in this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-CuP0Mb1i0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

Wait, this girl's 33? How the fuck is that possible?

shes blessed with good genes like me

I've only seen the first one when it first came out and all I remember is that they tried to pass a grown ass woman as a child and after that I couldn't take the movie seriously.

It's a pretty fun movie tho.

pure kino

I count 47. What's the right answer?

First is great. Didn't see the sequels

Sequels get silly. I think in the second the parents are taken, and the first half of the movie is the daughter trying to do Liam's job.

It's actually pretty entertaining, but in that silly way. You have to add a few levels of irony if you're gonna' enjoy it.

That's 62, but based on how off my last guess was I don't think I hit it this time either.

Fuck these are some choppy-ass movies.

What's the real number for this one?

Well Transporter was fun by the same director so I'll give them a go

damn, I counted 54 in the first one.
Didn't even bother with this one, there are way too many cuts. Who does this shit?

82? Holy fuck, I was way off.

That's 12 though, I think.

Ah well that's the closest I've been! I checked it again and I only count 12 though.

Still 13 cuts for 6 seconds of footage is insane.

Is Liam just getting old or something? Is that why he needs 13 different shots to create the illusion he's jumping 1 fence?

the director is just a pleb that thinks lots of cuts means good action. gives the illusion that the actors are moving at super speeds tho so maybe liams just getting old too

Fuck, I remember this from the Bourne movies. The second one was an absolute nightmare in this field.

I remember often having to just take a moment just to try to process what the fuck actually happened in that flick.

Are there legitimately people out there who don't have a problem with choppy cutting like this? For fucks sake I know Damon is a mongoloid but you'd think he could pull off a fightscene without 239859823 cuts.

You know what annoyed me in the first movie? The girls that go to Paris are pretty hot. The daughter and her friend.

I was annoyed when the friend said to the daughter that she wanted the Frenchfags cock, and after some playful banter she said "well you have to lose it sometime" or something like that.

Age of sexual activity between teenagers is at an all time low.

Do Amerifats actually think that two drop-dead gorgeous 17-year-olds still have their virginity in tact?

Yeah Taken movies are a lot worse though. The shaky cam shots in Bourne annoys me a lot more.

I feel the shakey cam shit was worse in the first Bourne than the second. He kinda' tried to keep that shit on a rail more there, you know?

The third one was right back on foot though.

Having rewatched those movies newly, I recalled that I didn't much care for them.

That is perfectly normal user.

Wait, is she the cunty spoiled sister from lost?

She is. And she was like 27 in that show.

>cunty
Is this the part where we pretend we'd not violate her?

Gimme that Famke all day

Oh I never said that. She was a bitch but I'd still get all up in that ass

Then we are in agreement, user.

This is very hard to picture where everyone is located and how everything is even happening; the point of a movie is I shouldn't have to use my imagination, its a visual medium. My word, I don't remember the first movie being this insane.

Hahahah dude what the shit man. That was intentionally comical right? Can Liam not climb a fence and they had to basically do claymation style stop motion to fake it?

I love how the movie has to remind the Amerifats that we're in France with every scene.

I think you uploaded the wrong screenshot m8.

You are very correct, user.

The only way to do quick cuts like that is to give the shots a sense of scale and placement and to not change where the actors are during a quick cut. Hold a shot for 2 seconds more to allow them to move and I think audiences can follow.

fucking cracks me up

youtube.com/watch?v=_-CuP0Mb1i0

>"Great for when you want a sex-slave, without using sex-slave money!"

I fucking love that episode, and that part especially

I agree. Their parodies aren't very good, but this one wasn't bad.

I fucking can't stand their Star Wars shit.

Taken 1 is a 6/10 action flick.

2 and 3 are total garbage.