youtube.com/watch?v=Jh2MmfP-K7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>History of English
>Hardcore History
>Common Sense
>Planet Money
>Motley Fool Money
>99% Invisible

Nobody on Cred Forums will agree with me, but here's my current list of essentials

Dough Boys (the best thing out bay a giant margin)
Hollywood Handbook
The Dollop
Probably Science
Angry Little Goats (if you've heard of it, you probably hate it/me for listening to it)
Jordan, Jesse, Go!
Common Sense
No Such Thing as a Fish
Improv 4 Humans
Fake the Nation
Still Buffering

And then there's a few that are either defunct or update infrequently that I've been revisiting a lot recently

Go Bayside!
The Dead Author's Podcast
Walking the Room
Do The Right Thing
Hardcore History

the Dick Show and the Best Debate In The Universe

rip in peace Biggest Problem and Maddox's integrity

Both shows are absolute shit now. They were only good together.

All six of the lasertimepodcast.com/
podcasts!

Real chill dudes. Anyone else a fan?

Uhh yeah dude, giant bombcast and your moms house are my main podcasts

Uhh Yeah Dude

Hardcore History
In Our Time (Best History Podcast around imo)
Football Weekly
Yeah It's that Bad (RIP)

Someone post that Dan Carlin copypasta

>Yeah It's that Bad (RIP)
So much, hot, beefy, goodness in a single podcast. I wonder what the real story is behind their checkerd past was?

We'll never know. I suspect they didn't want to do it anymore after Kevin had his kid and someone trying to out them was a decent excuse to stop it.

So many in jokes that just kept getting funnier, absolute best podcast i've listened to.

Dick show
The Best Debate in the Universe
Invisibilia

No Agenda
The Tom Woods Show
Contra Krugman
Common Sense
The Ben Shapiro Show

Cracked Podcast is pretty interesting

movie/tv podcasts i listen to every week

Fighting in the War Room
Storm of Spoilers
Meet the Movie Press
The Weekly Planet
Keeping it Reel

No Agenda
Nick Dipaolo
The Daily Shoah
Deade Pixel Live
Frotcast
Lazertime (fuck the sjw parts)

I need 1-2 hours a day.

Giant Bomb.
Giant Beastcast
Alt F1
Hardcore History
Common Sense
No Such thing as a Fish.
Lore
Myth and Legend
99% invisible
Hello Internet
Radiolab
The Bugle
West Wing Weekly
This American Life

And for pulpy throwaway fiction
Escape Pod
Scott Sigler
Secret World Chronicle
And pretty much anything the Guardian puts out.

These.

Caustic Soda was also alright but it ended.

>In Our Time (Best History Podcast around imo)
my nigga

Carolla because my backlog is done and he puts out the most content

I hate In our time, it's way too short and Bragg keeps interrupting his guests to move them along

I like it. What's going on with Jack's voice though? He has these weird pauses between words that I can't tell if they're a consistent editing choice or if he has a weird stammer.

Also, David Wong episodes >>>>>> everything else.

Carlin
Eastern Borders
MartyrMade
History of Rome/Revolutions
Decline of the West (although it's nowhere near as good as I thought it would be)
Bill Burr

It's necessary, they'll just go on about irrelevant shit half the time unless he reigns them in

>last podcast on the left
literally the best podcast

*waves*
hi Marcus!!!

you guys are all reddit

It's literally the shit I wait for, week after week.

they haven't put out an episode this week though
assholes

>no agenda
>reddit

Some of these others are definitely reddit though. Any of HowStuffWOrks podcasts. Carlin has really showed his colors as a liberal in the last few common sense shows even though he claims his politics don't have a name. He's been regurgitating the same tired memes about Trump that the media spews constantly (muh rhetetoric). Not even a Trump fan but don't buy the MSM narrative.

Has anyone heard of Distorted View Daily? It's dumb as fuck but reasonably funny. The content is mostly stuff Cred Forums would enjoy too.

>Football Weekly

Absolute GOAT for football content. It's one of the only shows that doesn't talk down to its audience and assume that everyone who likes football is a mouth breather.

Also Jimbo's jokes at the beginning are great and I learned what nominative determinism was from it.

its ok
i used to subscribe to the free podcast but its just the same shit episode after episode
i hope tim beats his hiv though

yea they did. 'serial killers and the girls who love them'....or was that last week?

Really? I've been a sideshow member since about 2010. It's one of the only shows that I've stuck with for all these years. Yeah, it's a bit samey, but it's just a great thing to listen to in the background of stuff, and some of the things are pretty funny.

I also like that it constantly reminds me of the way the internet used to be. No memes or bullshit. Offensive, but not in an edgy "alt right" way, just in a crass sort of way.

I'd love to recommend it to people but I feel weird about it because I'm kind of a prude.

that was last week

Hardcore history
Common sense
The history of Rome
Revolutions
Gilbert Gottfried's amazing colossal podcast
Kevin Pollack's chat show
Pardon the interruption
Seincast
Norm Macdonald live
The adam and dr drew show
Mohr stories

>still listening to best debate

kys

>Podcast
>Cred Forums

You idiot.

What are some really long and good history audio books rather than podcasts? Podcasts are too random for my taste, with constant changing between unrelated topics, I want a really stringent narrative. Similar to History of Rome, but professionally produced.

History of Rome is garbage and the thing you are looking for is called "book"

>Tom Woods Show

My fucking nigger

>randomly pick an episode to listen too
>its five hours long

uhhhhhhhh guys?

History of Byzantium
War College
Twilight Histories
Revolutions
Hardcore History
Martyrmade Podcast.

Jack has always sounded kind of odd like that even in youtube videos. I agree that David Wong is the most insightful.

and the live shows are just bad, way too rushed and everyone interrupting each other trying to be funny.

I can't listen to a book while driving, can I?

CBB Podcast
WTF
You Made It Weird
Norm Macdonald Live
Getting Doug With High

>paid podcasts
Yeah no, fuck that jew

>Dough Boys
Nick really is a tremendous cuck.

Hollywood handbook
Comedy bang bangs

These are the only two I currently listen to weekly

99% Invisible
Reply All
Heavyweights

What is the best podcast about China?

audiobook? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?

I'm pretty pleb, but here's mine:
Sam Harris
Race Wars
TrueHoop
The Drop (The Starters)
(A bunch of other NBA related podcasts)
old episodes of Loveline from the late 90's & early 00's.
Occasionally WTF and Rogan when someone I like is on.

Read

>Cred Forums
yeah could you fuck off

Mega 64
Idle thumbs
Let my people think
How did this get made
Reply all
Norm Macdonald Live
Waking up with sam harris
The partially examined life
This american life
TWIT
Radio lab
More perfect
Giant bombcast
Common sense with dan carlin
Hardcore history
Hidden brain
Idle weekend

I'm happy to see this thread, I need to listen to new podcasts.

My podcast list has gotten to be really humiliating, it's mostly Adam Carolla shit at this point because all the shows I used to enjoy listening to have podfaded.

Adam Carolla is talented as a radio personality. There's really no flaws in what he does and he churns out new shows on a daily basis consistently. All you could say bad is that he gets boring because you hear him so much.

Free Talk Live is still pretty decent, I don't listen to every podcast religiously. It's just something topical that I'll put on from time to time when I want to listen to something different. I don't think anybody could be offended by their Voluntaryist political viewpoint.

I find it difficult to recommend Red Bar Radio anymore, it isn't what it used to be. It used to be an absolutely hilarious comedy show where comedians were invited on and there great banter among them to entertain you. It's devolved into a solo-show where all he does anymore is point out cringeworthy people putting content out on the internet making fools out of themselves, all the while he desperately is trying to stay hip himself so that nobody could say he's a fool himself. He only does shows one or two a month anymore, so it's practically podfaded as well.

>Hardcore History
Has he finished the King of Kings shit yet? Loved all of his stuff up until that, but I found that one to be a complete snoozefest.

I started listening to Hardcore History canonically and obviously king of kings was my first listen. I thought it was boring and shit. So are you saying skip those and the rest are good?

Legion of Skanks. Best comedy podcast

the one off on crazy ass calvinists is the best starting point

or just dl the available ones (they go into the archive once he puts new ones out) and listen to whatever period interests you the most

dan carlin is overrated in general.

Go read a book ffs.

>it's a macabre manicotti episode
>it's a Henry does his Asian accent episode
>it's a satanic rock and roll episode

>give it a shot
>literally first episode
>DUDE ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAS LIKE HILTER WHOA DUDE MANG SHIIIET

Yeah, that one was really kind of jumbled up and not that interesting. Others are way more interesting. Try listening to the ww1 episodes(they start out really interesting but peter off though).

I don't know what this is trying to convey.

I saw them live last may, Horncastle/Jimbo/Paul McInnes and Barry, all super nice guys.

I really like Barry Glendenning. He's one of us.

A lot of comfy reddit shit
Harmontown
Alison Rosen
The Film Vault
Best Debate in the Universe
Call Chelsea Peretti

I used to listen to Carolla almost daily, every now and then I'll check in and realize that every episode is still exactly the same

>when Chelsea's career and personal life is going well so podcast is now biyearly :(

Giant bombcast
Giant beast cast
Bill simmons (when it's sports related)
Doug loves movies (when I like the guests)
Locked on Jazz (utah jazz pod)
True murder
How did this get made

But mostly I just listen to old bombcasts from when Ryan was around, and when Vinny was less serious.

Delight

>Alison Rosen
>I used to listen to Carolla almost daily

lol, you're one of those cucks who thought Alison was funny. How much have you donated to her and how often do you send her assuring messages over social media?

The Daily Shoah
Fash the Nation

and all related podcasts

also, the best podcast for movies is and always will be filmjunk

if you're not a weekly filmjunk listener, just kill yourself faggot

I WANT MY FUCKING BUGLE BACK

Oliver needs to quit his shitty tv show and get back to podcasting

Carolla's show is the same 20 jokes and a handful of LA-specific talking points recycled over again. I think he's had Jo Koy come on and do the same skit at least 10 times

something's supposed to come out in oct, idk if both of them or just andy :(

just andy senpai

I loved hearing about Alison's dead dog for the 10th time and she had such insightful commentary to add to Adam's stories such as .... uhhh.

Rate my listening:

British History
In Our Time
The History of Byzantium
Revolutions
The History of Rome
Radio Westeros
History of Westeros
My Essenbtial Classics
Desert Island Discs
The Nerdists
Empire Magazine

I'm sure you did, if you like Carolla you love repetition. I think all Gina really adds are tits which don't really translate well to audio

I have a real love/hate relationship with Harmontown. When Dan is on his game, he is fucking great but then there are those episodes where he just talks to some random fuck in the audience who for some reason seems to stay involved in the rest of the show.

>kangz of kangz
>boring

I hope your god gets stolen and carted away for someone else's glory

Chapo Trap House

Cumtown

>dick masterson

edgy 16 year old detected

British History Podcasts is better than History of Rome for providing hardcore facts AND great narrative. BUT i've got to say that keeping interest when 150 Episodes x 20 minutes average and we've only just got into Alfred the Great... jesus I can only imagine the fuck fest that will be the 1600+

carlin is dead to me

Gimmie your recs for Hardcore History episdoes. I listened to Prophets of Doom first and I thought it was god tier (heh) but then I tried to listen to Thors Angels and American Peril and they were boring as shit.

I miss Adomian being on all the time

If you're listening to HH without having gone through Wrath of the Khans you're doing it wrong

Why?

Cred Forums is mad at him for not supporting trump

Prophets of Doom is perfect

I think the one about the Khans is hardcore as shit. WW1 (blueprint for armageddon) is god-tier too.

You fucking muppets.

Just because someone is critical of Trump, it doesn't make them a boogeyman liberal. Trump exists in a post-factual reality and it's really disconcerting. He doesn't have the temperament to lead the strongest military of all time. Nor to choose supreme court justices. Nor to make any decisions whatsoever.

I'm nominally pro-trump because I like outliers and hate clinton, but he's a lunatic and not a good way. He's adopted the GOPs regular, shitty platform too. He's unimpressive.

>Carlin has really showed his colors as a liberal in the last few common sense shows even though he claims his politics don't have a name.

lolwut

Dan is an admitted liberal. He mentions this in Trumping the Playbook episode when how much he disagrees with Trump. It was the first time he spoke about Trump as well. What did you expect from a guy who has lived in LA and Seattle?

My only problem with Hardcore History, which I love, is that while Dan certainly gets enough sources, I feel like he doesn't do enough work into the quality of those sources. So sometimes he gets stuff wrong purely because of a bad source.

I like reading /r/badhistory or other meta-critical sources. It helps me gain such a fantastic depth into random historical events/stories.

History is the best famu

Do you guys even like films?

where do you think you are?

Waking Up, Freakonomics, Common Sense, and Hardcore History are my favs

Feast Meets West is a show done by my friends about Asian food in the states and is really good too

The rest I listen to sometimes when the specific episode seems good

Monday Morning Podcast has slowly become the most cucked podcast you can listen to. Bill marrying a nigger just to prove to Patrice Oneal's ghost that he isn't racist was his biggest mistake.

so boring, so dry

are there any good film podcasts that review contemporary movies (older movies good too, would like both) that aren't 20 year olds nerds who sound like 14 year olds who know nothing or dull not-funny older dudes

t. Cred Forums newfag trying too hard

I used to listen to more but I only have so much time every week to listen to them.

I'm still in subconscious denial about the whole thing, I can't help but follow the drama and listen to all the old episodes.

I just miss it so much :(

I listen almost entirely for the puns, I barely care about football any more.

Seriously. Show is really a prime example of hit or miss. Some episodes are just a stream of bad improv jokes.

>Try listening to the ww1 episodes(they start out really interesting but peter off though).

Kinda like the war itself

kek

Cred Forums's taste in podcasts is as bad as their tastes in movies shocking

No I'm not saying Dan himself is at fault, he didn't write the books. But sometimes because he goes for as many sources as possible, he gets sources that are just flat-out wrong.

Nah, I have listened to his podcast for 7 years now and it is disturbingly worse than it was pre-nia. Also, I'm not really a pol user, but I do accept that niggers and jews are the source of all of societies problems.

TRS radio

He is at fault to an extent, he needs to vet his own sources. But I like reading metacriticism of his podcasts for that reason.

But seriously, everyone, check out >Cumtown.

He's made some pretty big mistakes before. I don't know where he got his source that the Mongols were winning in the second Hungarian invasion, but they weren't. They were absolutely devastated in that campaign.

It's because the Mongols had a problem where if the people they were fighting knew their tactics and how they fought, the Mongols would just hit a brick wall trying to beat them. They relied so much on decisively crushing their enemies before they could adapt, that they almost never had to deal with this shit. It's why it took them like 60 years to beat China.

Oh yeah. Gotta love that piping hot goss.

Savage Nation
The Space Show
The Dick Show
FDR

Hardcore history is the best. I wish episodes came out more often but I can ignore because of the work put in.

I exclusively listen to podcasts in my own language. And they're all super leftist, you would all hate them.

Kys

Just paid money for a podcast but it was well worth it.

That's also because China is fucking gigantic and had hundreds of giant fortress-cities. It would take anyone decades to conquer that.

Mechagamezilla's Mean Bean Machine has always been my favorite. Has anyone here ever had a listen?

If Dave Rubin had a podcast I'd listen to it, but he just has his youtube. But then he very rarely espouses his own views, he mostly just lets the guest talk and then reponds to points he finds interesting.

Same, he used to be on once a month in the CDR days. Isn't he on Sklarboro Country a lot now?

they are traveling, but yeah i'm jonesing for a new episode, even though my queue with other podcasts is pretty full.

>Fash the Nation
>The daily Shoah
>Red Ice Radio
>Louder with Crowder

BF WM marriages actually have super low divorcee rates. Bill is red pilled

>tfw did an entire term paper on Munster just because i listened to Prophets of Doom

sadly most of the source material is either really hard to find or untranslated

I have, he needs to get back to themed episodes. He's funny but his boring ass friends aren't. That Jontron episode was hysterical

Cum town baby

Any good french podcasts? i'm trying to learn the language.

>Louder with Crowder

my nigga

Oh my god I loved that one so much. He needs to bring back Fitzthistlewitz. I know he quit but I'd love to see another some time soon.

His most recent one was themed, which was nice. Victor is hysterical.

I think Fitz wants to be out of the limelight. He knew when to quit before people started hating him. I feel like Mecha's slowing down in the same way
I'll have to give it a listen then, I haven't checked on it in a while

>Nobody knows about Ovejas Mecanicas

RIR is good

Only like the guy on TDS who sounds like hes fat IRL, and has a husky kind of voice.

>crowder

Why

Hockey Central at noon
Steve Dangle Podcast
Effectively Wild (baseball)
Dodger Talk
Cato Daily Podcasts
History of Philosophy without any gaps
Sideshow member since 2009 $50 a year. I dont listen every day since can get repetitive but I will wait a week or so then binge on episodes

he gives me basic bitch conservative stuff I can talk about and recommend to blue pilled friends. I also listen to some NPR podcasts and it is a refreshing change from their pozzed stuff

>reply all

My nigga

Only a game is a good NPR sports podcast

Any hit episode recommendations?

>Only like the guy on TDS who sounds like hes fat IRL

lol you mean mike enoch? i picture him as kinda fat as well
yeah he's definitely the best guy on there. i still enjoy seventhson though and a few of the other guys. ghoul can get tiresome sometimes.

Not the podcasts but I just listen to NPR in general as background noise. I like them, they interview the crazies from both sides and go "wow that's so interesting" in response to whatever wacko thing the guest says.

>Fresh Air
How can anyone still listen to NPR? It's become an SJW cancer these days.

Because Car Talk still has like 10 years of unaired episodes to play.

Oh would you just fucking stop it. He didn't marry Nia to prove anything to anyone, that's fucking delusional. He enjoys having someone to argue with and when he has her in the room he always disagrees with everything she says. Just admit it, you hate blacks and you hate women and you projected your views on to Bill even though he's been telling you idiots for years he's not "your guy". He's still the same person but the moment he wasn't who you wanted him to be you ditched him. Pathetic.

>Tom died of Alzheimers complications
>"He really couldn't remember last week's Puzzler after all" ~ Ray
The wisecracks don't stop for anything.

I miss Kumail. He was like a second comptroller. What happened to Demorge? They used to have guests with a closer connection to dan/the show.

I feel like they lost their shit schrab joined and stopped roleplaying.

189 - Monster Man
this is the last great episode i can remember

Maybe it's because I'm from the northeast, but I feel like everyone here knows someone like Tom and Ray. They're kinda the everyman of this region, just with (sometimes) good car knowledge.

Before I looked them up online, I didn't even know what they looked like, but when I saw them I just went, "yeah that sounds about right" for their voices.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNGWt0_gx7E

Nick is a turbo-cuck

The recent guests have been so goddamn funny, really carrying episodes

Hardcore History
Common Sense (political show, getting a little stale with all of the election talk)
Pardon My Take (funny show that's sort of about sports)
The Dick Show (successor show to Biggest Problem in the Universe, funny but also spends a lot of time talking about stuff that probably won't make sense if you didn't listen to the old show)
Dave Dameshek Football Program (funny sports show)
Norm Macdonald Live (I watch it on youtube though)
Revolutions (I have a huge backlog of this. Also History of Rome was good.)

I go through cycles of listening to Bill Burr's podcast, he's hilarious but he spends too much time each show talking about stuff I don't care about. Used to listen to Carolla but he's way too repetitive and doesn't even care about being funny a lot of the time- he'd rather just rant about politics.

RIP Biggest Problem in the Universe and Daves of Thunder, two of the best shows.

You'd think a guy who's so far into history he'd sense a pattern. Especially after he just did a hardcore history on the fall of rome. Shame such a shame. His head is always in the books but never takes some time to look around at whats happening.

T........hanks hill shill

it starts to get better about halfway through the second episode, third was ok

but not his best work for sure

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

It's weird, I don't think I've ever actually talked to anyone who listens to DV before, even though I think it's one of the most consistently entertaining podcasts around. What do you think of it? Tim's a massive homo but I've always found him pretty down to earth a lot of the time.

His description of Trump's inauguration sent my sides to space.

These guys need to use pop filters. They're p's are explosive as fuck

>It's a Sean says the opposite of his real opinion in an insincere voice episode

Same. But throw in Pistol Shrimps Radio as well.

>Go Bayside!
so, the bitch watches Saved By The Bell with a guest and just talks about it or what? i'm curious, but i really don't want to waste my time unless it's good. i grew up with sbtb so i'm sort of interested in this podcast

>when Ryan was around
Currently listening to the late 2008 early 2009 podcasts. They were so good.

ayy lmao episodes > conspiracy episodes > heavy hitter episodes > ghost episodes > true crime episodes

>check out War College
>immediately spot one with based Ian from Forgotten weapons

and sold. Reminds me as well, the War Nerd has a podcast these days which is often very good

Can someone recommend me some good paranormal podcasts? I already listen to Mysterious Universe, LPOTL and C2C archives.

He just can't help throwing out pointless political shit where it isn't needed in the slightest. It's like he needs to let everyone know how progressive he is.

Surprised by the lack of movie/TV podcasts here

NPR News
Amicus
Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith
The Gist
Fighting in the War Room
Comedy Bang Bang
How did This Get Made
Trumpcast
With Her
The Run-Up
Slate Political Gabfest
The Weeds
The Axe Files
Vulture TV Podcast
Talking TV with Ryan + Ryan
FiveThirtyEight Elections
The West Wing Weekly
Waking Up with Sam Harris
Culture Gabfest
Ezra Klein Show
Off Message
Whistlestop
Intelligence Squared
Common Sense
Mom on Pop
Rachel Maddow show
The Watch
Keepin it 1600
Face the Nation
Primary Concerns
The Next Picture Show
The Station Agents
Empire Film Podcast

>News
BBC Analysis
The Inquiry

>Science
Curious Minds ( They are making a series called "Heroes of podcasting" where they interview the pioneers of the media

>Culture
(In French) Soft Power

>Animation
Animation is hard
(short but sweet podcast for those who wants to work with animation)

Bancroft Brothers
( if you are an inspiring animator or a professional this one is the most complete about animation)

>godtier Shows
Cucks for Crowder
The fuck?

Show has taken a dive in quality recently, but some of their stuff is fucking great.

when has there ever been any political shit in fucking Doughboys?

Mostly in his intros, and just snide remarks that seem out of place.

I don't want to be that guy, but are there any good videogame ones? Most end up talking about everything other than the topic.

Bombcast and Beastcast are really great. At least older Bombcast stuff, it's gotten kind of terrible since Brad started hosting. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though.

i hate the thought that maron is so much more successful than based seth

Worst Idea of All Time
Walk Out Boys
How Did This Get Made?
I Was There Too
Flop House
Pistol Shrimps Radio
Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
We Got This
Spontaneanation
Beef and Dairy Network

Anyone else tried The Black Tapes or Tannis?
Tannis would make a fucking brilliant show, and has really picked up in the second season.

bret easton ellis podcast

>I didn't listen to 99% invisible for years because I thought it was a conspiracy podcast.

They are good more often than not, but they're all terribly liberal and/or erring on the side of caution and acting liberal whenever something "serious" comes up, which annoys me.

>How Did This Get Made?

That can be absolute shit depending on the guest.
I couldn't believe my ears during the Streets of Fire episode where the ultimate reason everyone (besides Jason) didn't like the movie was because the protagonist hits a woman in it.

they are two of the biggest cucks I've ever heard in my life

also the show is basically unlistenable unless you're playing it at 2x speed

>doesn't play all his podcasts at 2x speed

everyone talks so slow, ain't got time for that shit, got more podcasts to listen to

on that particular show they talk so slowly that on 2x it sounds almost normal speed

They have lost some of their spark, but still listenable.

Although the last episode did mention how wonderful it was that this shitty movie passed the bechdel test.

The Can’t Stop the Music episode was painful, Cameron Esposito was shit, but Pete Holmes seemed to shine when before I found him slightly annoying.

Doesn't it sound like the chipmunks on twice speed?

yeah i guess that makes sense then, listen to a few podcasts that are like that.

not really.

Anyone else finally over Comedy Bang Bang?

I really can't stand improv, the desperation of trying to be wacky makes me cringe

at least Hollywood Handbook has a layer of irony that makes it tolerable

I have the same problem with Doug Loves Movies.

His regulars are pretty good most of the time, but whenever he has on some random chick or like one of those "my shtick is to be dumb and/or talk in a dumb voice" -style comedians, or whatever it becomes garbage.

>mfw I was just listening to Hardcore History while doing the dishes

DUDE

>that Cameron Esposito episode
What a shitshow, I've never heard a podcast grind to a halt that fast.

I just skim for PFT, Andy Daly, Jason Mantzoukas and a few others

What happened during the Cameron Esposito episode?
I stopped listening to HDTGM a long time ago.

Anyone seen the latest criminal episode about the fraud

I don't get the appeal of Doug Loves Movies, it's just a dumb parlour game where the rules have to be repeated to the guests constantly and they don't get the opportunity to be funny

Agreed on HDTGM and its guests.

Also, I've re-listened to a lot of the stuff in their archives and the live episodes more often than not are terrible. There are some gems though, Demolition Man and From Justin to Kelly in particular.

When's RLM doing a podcast?

I refuse to listen to it again, but I recall her going on a 5 min rant that wasn't humorous in the slightest. Started off with gay (obvious issue for the movie), but then brought up trans, and I think basically landed on Caitlyn Jenner some fucking how. Then for the next half an hour, she kept bringing those points back up, killing any momentum the guys had with jokes.

plumbling the death star
the dingoes convict report (austrtalian nationalism)
the dick show

Lately just "judge john hodgman"

I wish i actually allocated time to listen to podcasts more. Although i guess since I have a one-hour bus ride now I can afford to do that. I used to listen to Comedy Bang Bang a lot.

seen?

but yeah i heard it, some fucked up shit. if the illness hadn't taken her mom out, she should have done it with a pillow.

I have an office job so I can listen to podcasts for the entire workday if I wanted.

Pretty nice, especially with the variety of podcasts that are available now.

pretty sure he does my man

>My Dad Wrote a Porno
>Sawbones
>Medieval Death Trips
>Dollop
>Lore
>Myths and Legends (libcuck warning)
>Overdue
>The History of the Crusades
>The Partially Examined Life
>Revolutions
>Wittenberg to Westphalia
>Jungianthology
>No Such Thing as a Fish
>Stuff You Should Know

seatbelts

my niggahs

>Laser Time
>Thirty Twenty Ten
>Retronauts
>Hardcore History
>Vidjagame Apocalypse
>Eleven O'Clock Comics
>VGMpire

here, fuck yeah! Was hoping I'd find someone else posting them here. Been listening since the TalkRadar days.

>no history on fire

fucking cucks all of you

i couldn't understand the guy, should i try again?

might have to lower it from my 2.0x speed though.

Ive never really listened to podcasts but itd be nice to have something to listen to while i game. Anyone have anything thats RLM/Cinemassacre/friend simulator where its a few people talking about games/tv/film?

I listen to their commentary tracks like podcasts.

Since the shambling corpse of what was left of O&A finally died last week. I decided to go back to the years I missed.
Currently on 2009 with MY DAVID.
opieandanthonylive.com/beta/

His topics are trash.

My commute is an hour both ways, so I've been trying out a lot of podcasts lately.

How Did This Get Made?
Nerdist (when I care about the guest)
Monday Morning Podcast
My Dad Wrote A Porno
I Was There Too
The Room Where It's Happening
Hardcore History
Common Sense
Keepin' It 1600
Radio Free GOP

ITM gents

Might I recommend Damn Interesting for you? We seem to listen to similar kinds of stuff.

1-2 hours - commuter?

Improv 4 Humans is such a great podcast

Sleepy cabin. A podcast with new ground guysi like Zach and stamper.

very bad wizards

Funnyjunk go and don't come back

>History of Philosophy without any gaps
Mah nigga.

Serial is pretty good.

Hardcore History

Common Sense

No they don't. Less than BM/WF and BM/BF but still higher than every other racial pairing.

Kermode and Mayo

Wow that's objectively backwards good job user

got some chicken in lads

No mention of Memory Palace.

Why aren't you listening to the comfiest, most evocative podcast of them all, user?

Best podcast? Come on.
They don't even know what the fuck they're talking about most of the time. Is that the appeal? That they do episodes on subjects they know next to nothing about and don't bother doing any research?

Monday Morning Podcast
Doug Stanhope
Nic DiPaolo
Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast
Joe Rogan Experience (when there's a guest who seems interesting)
Sword and Scale
Last Podcast on the Left
How Did This Get Made?

I've also just started listening to the Bone Zone podcast because it sounded hilarious when Brendan Walsh played some clips of it on Stanhope's podcast. But so far the episodes of listened to have been pretty dull so I might drop it.

It's not really a podcast but I like The Bennington Show.

Tax Season is great if you like hearing opinions from black people.

i stopped listening after Fez left. how is the new show? any updates on what Fez is doing?

Essential movie podcasts??

The Watch
The Masked Man Show
Keepin' it 1600
Any Bill Simmons podcast

Scriptnotes
How did this Get made

When I want to know the white privileged view of things, The Slate Culture Gabfest

The Canon when I want to hear an insufferable neckbeard man child go up against a feminist critic.

Miss the Wesley Morris/Pappademas podcast.

>Weekly Planet
Patrician taste.

>Your Mom's House podcast

Seriously the best, but the recent episodes have been lacking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh2MmfP-K7Y

Only episode I couldn't actually finish. Did you know Cameron Esposito is a lesbian? If not I think she'll let you know 50 fucking times during that episode. Also, that somehow makes her an authority on the gay men's scene during the early 80s.

The Toms Woods Show
Frito Main Radio (hope you're doing well)

CUM TOWN
legion of skanks
High society radio
Midnight marinara
Uncanny county

What are some other podcasts like LPotL?

The Bret Easton Ellis podcast talks about movies but he kind of has shit tastes.

The actor didn't know how to eat a sandwich so he bit into it sideways, and as a joke no one said anything to correct him

There are some that cover the same area of interest, conspiracies, true crime, etc. but these guys are like the Cred Forums of the field, no one else is as wacky.

HAIL SATAN

Crosswords on Adult Swim if you just like Henry's babbling-type talk.

>not eating your subs horizontal style

Stop self-promoting, you centaur.

CUMBOYS WW@

There are the only podcasts I listen to regularly:
>Comedy Bang Bang
>The Flophouse

the show plays audio no other normalfag podcast can touch and it splits my sides sometimes.

He mentioned it being hard to get new listeners because you wont tell bill from accounting about the great cumfart you heard when you are at the water cooler

Darkness Radio

source hitler

Comedy Bang Bang
U TALKIN' U2 TO ME?
Presidential
Hardcore History
Invisibilia
Serial
Mega64 podcast
Mike and Tom Eat Snacks
Re: Sound
Voice of the Report of the Week

>Tokunet
>Slashfilmcast

thats pretty much it.

Yeah, I stopped listening to it when he started getting really pro Bernie and really anti trump. Once you've listened to his show for a while you can easily predict exactly what he is gonna say.

>tfw i just cycle listening through old o&a
i've probably been through the patrice episodes three times and the nopies once

I know what you mean. They kind of are phoning it in but their early episodes are some of the funniest to come out of Earwolf.

>Chapo Trap House

>Cumtown

my two favorite podcasts

I also listen to History of Rome podcast and History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps for that dry educational experience

also The Agenda with Steve Paikin for my Ontario-bros

the greek mercenaries one was really great

The Story of Civilization by Will Durant is a fuckhuge audio book that will last you for months. There's a torrent in the audiobooks thread on /t/.

Death Throws of the Republic is his magnum opus

>dude human feces X-DDDDD

People listen to that voluntarily?

I like The Rialto Report.

They tracked down and interviewed pornographers from the Golden Age of porn.

It's good to have closure.

I don't care which candidate he wants to vote for, but the fact that he went from mocking "white privilege" to invoking the term unironically shows how much he's changed.

I thought he was a dedicated fence sitter who was immune to social justice rubbish, but he just keeps leaning more and more left as time goes on.