en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=1-mDyAMM04o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évariste_Galois
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
historynet.com/invasion-of-yugoslavia-waffen-ss-captain-fritz-klingenberg-and-the-capture-of-belgrade-during-world-war-ii.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=k7Ual0gp0Sc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Santa_Monica_shooting
imdb.com/title/tt1905040/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Johnson_(World_War_I_soldier)
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Bautista_Bairoletto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monster_with_21_Faces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_County_War
youtube.com/watch?v=r-FmfxLy7fo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viriatus
cs.umd.edu/class/spring2002/cmsc434-0101/MUIseum/applications/firstemail.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Committee_for_the_Nanking_Safety_Zone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Red_Cross_Committee_of_Nanking
youtube.com/watch?v=jfkk-GtM_sI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michiel_de_Ruyter
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475351916168.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=5gCHS7CsjsE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bermuda#Initial_discovery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Trans-Antarctic_Expedition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2016-united-states-presidential-election
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Unek
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ysidro_McDonald's_massacre
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelly_Anne_Bates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesco_bomb_campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Fitzpatrick_(pilot)
imdb.com/title/tt1124052/
murderpedia.org/male.G/g/garavito.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Tears#Battle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Way_(2011_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Western take on this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_March could be interesting. It could be a little more balanced than what Chinese media depicts and there's bound to be a heap of action and battles too.

dailymotion.com/video/x2kg1iu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

>On July 23, 1989, Miyazaki attempted to insert a zoom lens into the vagina of a grade schoolgirl in a park near her home and was apprehended by her father. After fleeing naked on foot, Miyazaki eventually returned to the park to retrieve his Toyota car, whereupon he was arrested by police who had responded to a call by the father.

Those times when my uncle and all his "friends" used to bring me lots of gifts and play naked tickle games in front of a camera in his garage

alt right broz reclaim pepe from normals

Were you a good little sissy girl and licked all their junks clean?

Did they also dress you up in sexy lingerie and fuck you hard?

Elliot Rodger's life story

They should try to make it sympathetic and take inspiration from Drive.

More like Scott Pilgrim + The Social Network + Saw

It'll be a thrilling INCEL manifesto of a movie with starbucks beverages and daddy's beamer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Trailer here:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mDyAMM04o

Was the Donner Party ever made into a movie?

Serious question though, if he was loaded as he was, why didn't he just fuck the millions of beautiful hookers available?

He could have fucked his way all the way from Las Vegas to Bangkok with the kind of money his daddy has for the rest of his life. Fucking should have been the LEAST of his worries.

He wanted girls to like him. He was kind of autistic and insanely narcissistic so he expected girls to just come up to him because he is so awesome. That's what made him so angry, that girls didn't like him. Prostitution wouldn't help with that.

They can pretend to like him for $100

Killed this poor guy

I don't think even he would be retarded enough to be able to convince himself of them liking him.

You know this guy put up a fight, look at the expression on his face. Probably went all Bruce Lee on Rodger's ass before he slipped and got stabbed

Stabbed 94 Times

Yeah that extra measure stands

Actually you got those mixed up, Hong got stabbed 24 times, George (First Pic) put up the toughest fight.

Well it seems looks can be deceiving

>dailymotion

Who would stab this guy 94 times?

I hate chinks as much as I hate niggers, but I wouldn't go so far as to stab the little guy 94 times. Knock his ass out if he pissed me off, gently though.

actually makes me angry, what a fucking autist ER was

This.

Wait Rodgers killed asians ?
I thought he attacked normies

>Being enough of a self-hating, rich, awkward, virginal Asian boy that you think your ethnicity can't be normal

Fuck off Elliot 2.0

lol we /his/ now

>HUR DURR A LOT OF PEOPLE DIED, THAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY

holy shit i remember reading about this years ago. Dunno if it would make a good movie though. But did they ever rule out the possibility of drugs?

>feeling bad for useless chinks

>hates stacys for rejecting him
>hates chads for having "better lives" than him
>kills some ugly girls and foreign exchange students
what went wrong

wtf lol

He killed 1 Chad, a beaner strain presumably, but he's pretty good looking tho

Relived 3 chinks
Killed 1 Sorority Chick, 1 Fat Chick
Wasted 1 Chad

All in all it was a good small sample of his antagonists.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

This mad cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évariste_Galois

Dad looks like Robin Williams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

You can choose from a plethora of historical situations and you want to make movies about some edgelord serial killer

So Miyazaki did all those films in jail?

>asian
>perfect beard
i though those are extinct

>Thibeaux-Brignolles had major skull damage, and both Dubinina and Zolotarev had major chest fractures. According to Dr. Boris Vozrozhdenny, the force required to cause such damage would have been extremely high, comparing it to the force of a car crash. Notably, the bodies had no external wounds related to the bone fractures, as if they had been subjected to a high level of pressure.

Chinks can't fight for shit.

I hate how this dopey gook looks.

That dude is probably some kind of beaner/white mixed he's the chad dad

but yeah, definitely good genetics, what a waste

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Would you stab him 94 times?

The literal merchants jewed everyone so hard Jesus Christ

Adios Turdnuggets

The Venetian Vulture at work

someone explained on /his/ once. let's see if i can find it in the archive

ok yup here's the explanation

Asians are vermin.

>He charred her remaining bones in his furnace, ground them into powder, and sent them to her family in a box, along with several of her teeth, photos of her clothes, and a postcard which read: "Mari. Cremated. Bones. Investigate. Prove."
now thats a real gangsta nigga

A GG Allin or Seth Putnam biopic

historynet.com/invasion-of-yugoslavia-waffen-ss-captain-fritz-klingenberg-and-the-capture-of-belgrade-during-world-war-ii.htm

Klingenberg was not a hearty drinker or talker and never boasted of his accomplishments. When later asked by students at Bad Tölz how he had captured the capital of a country, he simply said, ‘I was not too preoccupied at the time, and found something to do.’

>On October 3, 1988, Miyazaki was driving along a rural road when he spotted seven-year-old Masami Yoshizawa. He offered her a ride, and she accepted. He then drove to the same place he had killed Mari Konno, and killed Masami. He engaged in sexual acts with the corpse, and took the girl's clothes with him when he departed.

Is he /our guy/ ?

It exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=k7Ual0gp0Sc

>fritz-klingenberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Santa_Monica_shooting

>Haystack square massacre

>The Vigilance League of San Francisco

Both would make great settings for a historical flick

Boy Europeean Hour on Cred Forums really sucks gotta wait for all the cool American Boyz to get off work

It's already been made into this fine documentary film: imdb.com/title/tt1905040/

This guy could be played by Denzel:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Johnson_(World_War_I_soldier)

wasn't that game 'Kholat' based on this?

wow holy shit, it'd make a great short anime too

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Bautista_Bairoletto

I believe it was. I seem to remember a vid on PBS about it.

Movies that they would will never make today.

Hitler's 36th Grenadier Unit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monster_with_21_Faces

The Life of Marius Jacob.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

they should do a movie about that lady spy who went around the world doing spy shit and was eventually tracked down and followed until she killed herself to hide secrets/was silenced.

or that thing about that guy who was a mafia hitman while also being a full time father and husband, whos son started piecing the clues together

Looks like someone had the case of the Mondays

Not a film but I always wanted to see a mini-series about this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_County_War

The films Young Guns didnt do it justice.
youtube.com/watch?v=r-FmfxLy7fo

>patient comes in
>complains of foot pain
>asks for a referral
>give them a lethal dose of morphine instead

Britain's last high score holder

This: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War

The movie would be twice as longer as the war itself.

There are already two movies about it dumb fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viriatus

God damn this deserves a beautiful series. He and his army were surrounded in a gully and he got them out. also one of the longest rebellions the Romans faced.

Khalid btfo

surely someone has already been mad enough to do this already. Heard there might be a john venables film but just searched for it and it seems like a lie.

Too soon?

cs.umd.edu/class/spring2002/cmsc434-0101/MUIseum/applications/firstemail.html

World's first email, make it a swooping titanic-tier epic

>Odo had remained at the house as the only bodyguard. When he ran for the door, the bear released the mother and child to pursue him. Yayo then escaped with her children. Odo attempted to hide behind furniture, but was clawed in the back. The bear then mauled Kinzō, the third son of the Miyouke family, and Haruyoshi, the fourth son of the Saito family, killing them, and bit Iwao, third son of Saitō family. Next to be targeted was Take, Saitō Ishigorō's pregnant wife. She too was attacked, killed, and eaten. From later testimony, villagers heard Take begging the bear to not touch her belly but to instead eat her head. Later the fetus was found alive from her corpse, but died shortly after.

9/11

roland emerich style

Theroux is already doing a follow up doc on sunday so nah. Ch4 is doing that national treasure tv series aswell.

Sacha baron cohen might be mad enough to do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Committee_for_the_Nanking_Safety_Zone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Red_Cross_Committee_of_Nanking

>When the Japanese army invaded Nanjing in December 1937, she and the other foreigners in the city, including John Rabe, worked to protect the civilians in the Nanking Safety Zone. Ginling Girls College became a haven of refuge, at times harboring up to 10,000 women in a college designed to support between 200 and 300. With only her wits and the use of an American flag, Vautrin was largely able to repel incursions into her college.

there's a great documentary about it, but I could imagine this being made as an HBO mini series, á la Band of Brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=jfkk-GtM_sI

>Theroux is already doing a follow up doc on sunday

My body is not ready

>Starring the bear from the revenant
$200 mil easy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michiel_de_Ruyter

the rape of don king would make a good movie

>the rape of don king

that sounds like a thing that never happened

Too soon?

did those madmen actually shoot anyone?

>escape after being shot in the leg, though his wife Son Won-jeom (손원점) and his daughters Chang-sun (창순) and Su-jeong (수정) were killed.
>his wife Son

memes warping history

fuck off revisionist pig

>Be named Park or Kim
>Its April 29
>Shits about to get real yo!
>Dig in for the night.
>Emerge victorious on May 4

true story movies are never good. i can't think of a single one

This desu

I'd much, much rather pay to go see a work of fiction. They're always better.

Do it about all the foreign fun going on around the Siege of Nanking, including the USS Panay Incident, and I'm more than down.

tv > film

The Law & Order SVU episode based on #gamergate was factually accurate and still hard-hitting

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475351916168.webm

>Ōkawa Haruyoshi, who was seven years old and the son of the Sankebetsu village mayor at the time of the incident, grew up to become a prolific bear hunter. He swore an oath to kill ten bears for every victim of the attack. By the time he reached the age of 62, he had killed 102 bears.

Holy fuck, based man.

Problem Child 2

Thats not his dad that's the dad of one of his victims.

He's way too old now

>he man invited Woo into the house for dinner, during which the latter complained about his small salary and his transfer from Pusan to the countryside. Woo eventually began shooting at the guests after one of them had remarked that his ammunition didn't look real.

>Ōkawa Haruyoshi, who was seven years old and the son of the Sankebetsu village mayor at the time of the incident, grew up to become a prolific bear hunter. He swore an oath to kill ten bears for every victim of the attack. By the time he reached the age of 62, he had killed 102 bears. He then retired and constructed the bear harm cenotaph, a shrine where people can pray for the dead villagers.

>Takayoshi, Haruyoshi's son, in 1980—after an eight-year chase—hunted down a 500 kg brown bear who was nicknamed the north sea Tarō.

Literally just like my Japanese animes.

Seth Putnam's biopic name would be "This Movie is Gay"

youtube.com/watch?v=5gCHS7CsjsE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bermuda#Initial_discovery
The journey of the Sea Venture and life of Sir Admiral George Somers would make a good film.

get ready for 2.0 when trump wins

>he man

this right here, senpai en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Trans-Antarctic_Expedition

>The castle was seized from Grüner by SS Lieutenant General Oswald Pohl under the orders of Heinrich Himmler on 7 February 1943\
>Oswald Pohl

Interesting.

Dayuuuum

It's like Cujo but on steroids.

There have been a few movies about him.

>when trump wins

Does anyone actually still believe this?

The one about the WWII vet in Japan who didn't know the war was over and kept killing people

C'mon... Stop being such a faggot.

Don’t know if it happened but I would really like to see a movie about Jesus in his teenage years.

There's also a movie called John Rabe

>a 70 year old knows nothing about technology

shocker, that will surely cost him the race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

Imagine Fincher directing this, it would be pretty awesome.

Half of them died from an avalanche and the other half from hypothermia. Russians are very superstitious, drunk, and bored so they added shit about ayy lmao with the orange skin and glowing orbs later ( that was not in the original reports)

Extreme deceleration injuries...

how do you explain the tent being ripped open from within and the force that would be required to cause the damage that was on the bodies

>Is that Woody Harrelson
>It is Woody Harrelson

they also leave details out. like that girl whos tongue was missing. they always neglect to mention that so was the rest of her face because she was face down an a little stream of running water

>The location of the incident did not have any obvious signs of an avalanche having taken place. An avalanche would have left certain patterns and debris distributed over a wide area. The bodies found within ten days of the event were covered with a very shallow layer of snow and, had there been an avalanche of sufficient strength to sweep away the second party, these bodies would have been swept away as well; this would have caused more serious and different injuries in the process and would have damaged the tree line.

>Over a hundred expeditions to the region were held since the incident, and none of them ever reported conditions that might create an avalanche. A study of the area using up-to-date terrain-related physics revealed that the location was entirely unlikely for such an avalanche to have occurred. The "dangerous conditions" found in another nearby area (which had significantly steeper slopes and cornices) were observed in April and May when the snowfalls of winter were melting. During February, when the incident occurred, there were no such conditions.

>An analysis of the terrain, the slope and the incline indicates that even if there could have been a very specific avalanche that circumvents the other criticisms, its trajectory would have bypassed the tent. It had collapsed laterally but not horizontally.

>Dyatlov was an experienced skier and the much older Alexander Zolotarev was studying for his Masters Certificate in ski instruction and mountain hiking. Neither of these two men would have been likely to camp anywhere in the path of a possible avalanche.

And the grizzled bear hunting veteran Yamamoto who refuses to take part when first asked and then comes out of retirement to finish the job.

The screenplay is basically written for them.

>Woo eventually began shooting at the guests after one of them had remarked that his ammunition didn't look real.

lol

wtf I hate bears now

Panic at thinking they heard an avalanche. They rush out unclothed, get lost at night, fall and hurt themselves bad running downhill

What's the alternative theory to this? A mountain climbing serial killer chased them down? Aliens? Isn't a freak accident most likely? The only semi-plausible theory I've read is that the Army was testing weapons or jets in the area and the sonic boom or whatever caused enough panic for them run out in the middle of the night

how they got those deceleration injuries is the mystery although this might explain things a phenomenon called "White Butterfly" that is caused by the pressure wave of an explosion.

>Imagine Fincher directing this
I have dreams about it

>tfw you have a good idea for a screenplay but you're still in the process of writing it and you can't share it with Cred Forums lest some bernstein or goldberg steals it

did he kill his son?

2016 United States Presidential Election
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2016-united-states-presidential-election

>coolface
>not pepe

Fucking chinks.

no. he started to get involved as well

Its going to be turned into an HBO series or some shit.

give it 15-20 years. There are so many storylines, it can't be contained in a 3-4 hour film.

>That guy was a classic patsy, back then South Korean government tried to cover up a lot of shit involving north korea and corrupt shit they did themeselves, obviously the people in those villages were survivors or knew something about the south korean government dirty business.

Ala classic port arthur massacre bullshit

Who do you think pays out half-cast asian love children the most out of everyone, its asians. Asians love to poke fun at disgusting mentally ill half children, its what triggers them the most because they'll never be exclusively white or asian, they'll never be accepted and always despised for what they are by both sides.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito

this would be raw as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)

or this guy because he was set free

get off Cred Forums and write

You gotta realize ALL Korean men are combat trained unlike niggers

>Criminal penalty
>22 years in prison

What the fuck, Columbia?

the movie should be similar to 300 but in LA

oi m8 delete this then

No.

Castle Itter would have been a good movie for the 50's.

Today it would be far too generic.

Did you see him at the debate? I could barely pay attention when he was speaking, the average American must have zoned out. At least Hillary is competent enough to listen to her PR gurus.

It is like Stalin and Hitler, Stalin kept Zhukov and others under his thumb but he still listened to them while Hitler let his ego run riot, he apparently trusted his quack doctor more than figures like Manstein, Kesselring and Guderian. Tee hee these pills make me feel good so they must be good.

Oscar contender right here.

>villagers heard Take begging the bear to not touch her belly but to instead eat her head. Later the fetus was found alive from her corpse, but died shortly after.

Jesus fucking christ.

>That part where he was 4 and his parents left him alone in the woods for 20 minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Unek

> Police officer snaps for no discernible reasons and goes on a rampage
> Kills 21 peoples with an axe in less than an hour
> Gets his shits together, leaves the country and starts a new life

> Three years later, new job and new wife
> Argue with the boss
> Snaps again
> Shoot the boss, kill the wife, shoot another 25 persons including women and children
> Kills another six more peoples with an axe
> Fucking burn a house with three peoples inside
> Strangle a teenage girl for good measure
> Does all that in less than 12 hours

> Leaves the place like nothing happened and gets caught by the police afterwards
The guy was literally living GTA.

>That part where he was 4 and his parents left him alone in the woods for 20 minutes.
more like walked off and got lost and because of autism couldnt comprehend that it was his own fault and fabricated a scenario where his parents purposely abandoned him for a short while

What about Mel Gibson's upcoming movie? There is still hope for mein fuhrer

>Please, Bear Demon-san! I beg you! Please spare my child bearing belly and eat my shameful head instead!

>wtf columbia

you really dont know?
of all trade unionists killed in the world half are columbian

place is fucked

>In the congo

well that explains it

kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare

>belgian
>pedophile

there is nothing interesting about that

did he fuck the statue?

> Around the time of Konen's murder, David Brooks interrupted Corll in the act of assaulting two teenage boys whom Corll had strapped to a plywood torture board. Corll promised Brooks a car in return for his silence; Brooks accepted the offer and Corll later bought him a green Chevrolet Corvette.

Would you do it?

can i have any colour?

i dont know why its so taboo to people but i would accept and then turn him in anyway. if you paid me off to not snitch on you, i would take the money and snitch on you. if i was a cop and you bribed me to leave you alone, i would take your money and put you behind bars anyway. and saying i accepted your bribe would just be seen as you trying to take me down with you and would be disregarded

I found one of the books made by his victims to be quite interesting

Tianamen Square.

Period.

Except for the fact that you can maybe hide the cash but you'll have trouble explaining where the car came from if someone bought it for you as a bribe

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

> All of the victims found had been sodomized and most victims found bore evidence of sexual torture: pubic hairs had been plucked out, genitals had been chewed, objects had been inserted into their rectums, and glass rods had been shoved into their urethrae and smashed. Cloth rags had also been inserted into the victims' mouths and adhesive tape wound around their faces to muffle their screams. The mouth of the third victim unearthed on August 8—later identified as Marty Ray Jones—was so agape that all upper and lower teeth were visible, leading investigators to theorize the youth had died with a scream on his lips.

high level pedophile ring?

gee i wonder if china would screen that one.

pls no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ysidro_McDonald's_massacre

seriously i want to know
i wasnt convinced but i never read a book about it creeped me the fuck out though

This one really bothered me,usually associate spree killings with being a " one time" thing that ends with the killer dead or caught within hours or days in extreme cases. This guy pulls it off twice, and there was a latency period, what was going through his mind when he got a new life?

ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/

has this been posted yet?

the holocaust

Operation Cottage

>empty island
>300 casualties

a cpuple of months of paranoia at least.

fucking piece of shit motherfucking arseholes

well he sold it to me officer. he came up to me one day and asked if i would like to buy his car. i was interested but didnt have much cash but he said hed give it to me really really cheap so i took it.

a few hours later i drove over to ask if he had the car manual and caught him fucking a severed head. thats when i called 911

>credits roll, this starts
youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

They should make him a fucking hero. Have you ever been to a normie club? They're full of the most unbearably retarded shallow subhumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelly_Anne_Bates

>Have you ever been to a normie club?
you mean a club

Lol, that sounds almost word for word bullshit excuse that Mark Twitchell used to explain why he had his victims car. Needless today he's in prison now

This fat bastard and his followers Aum Shinrikyo

>ywn have a billion dollar cult with a chemical weapons factory

>ugly, bitter and sexually repressed virgin kills a bunch of innocent randoms because girls don't like him
>They should try to make it sympathetic
that's a tough one

top kek

difference being that i didnt kill anybody and was the one who reported it. if asked how i know the suspect my answer would be that i bought his car a while back.

if he ever says he gave it to me as a bribe, whos gonna believe him? hes insane

well he wasn't actually insane, just a killer. i personally doubt they'd go for your story, at least there would be a more thorough investigation into it.

Holy shit is this what the bear story in Yakuza 5 is based on

Not sure if they actually killed anyone, but they definitely engaged in firefights with some dindus

Fuck China

>at least there would be a more thorough investigation into it
there truly wouldnt. its such a minor thing that they wouldnt waste resources on it. even if they did. its my word against his.

>he says he bribed you with that car
>no i bought it from him
>well im gonna waste manpower on figuring out whos lying instead of dedicating manpower to searching his properties and interviewing him to find more victims
not gonna happen. especially since i was the one who turned him in. trying to discredit me or get me in trouble would be seen as revenge

You shouldn't be saying that about your owner

You want make movie about Tianamen?

Okay.

China take debt back. Fuck whole world.

well we have to disagree on that one

he bought the fucking car

knows the make
knows the colour
knows the fucker that sold it
>just a coincidence

You sound so naive, kiddo. Your plan doesn't sound as smart as you think.

this is genuinely a discussion happening in this thread right now

well piss in my mouth

>he bought the fucking car
yeah and sold it to me. disprove that

get fucked no car losers. theres literally no way that would go south unless i crack under pressure, which wont happen since no pressure would be put on me

He bought the car, brand new, days before you "bought" if from him for much less. The cops would obviously smell something fishy.

muh sarin

They'd probably find out it was you and send you to prison for maybe a couple years because on the one hand you're technically an accomplice to child rape and murder but on the other hand you didn't actively participate in any of these murders and you turned in the guy who did so realistically It's not certain how bad you'd get it

In this case, your words would be worth much less than his since his words not only make sense but he could back up his purchase with papers, and offer an explanation as to why he gave the car yo you. Your only explanation would be "he's insane" which he isn't. You'd be fucked.

>tfw no Lynchian, kino biopic about Elmer Wayne Henley that shows his transition from a wide eyed kid who got caught up in some bad shit to a depraved child murderer

not my fucking concern how long he had it. he sold it to me. dude is crazy. hes a killer. he kills kids. who knows what the hell was going through his mind. maybe he got the shivers and tried to get rid of evidence, maybe he wanted to lure me in to kill me too

what are you not getting? if you buy a car from someone, who gives a fuck if that person has proof they bought it first? literally what does that matter? its just obvious
>i know this dude cause he sold a car to me
>yeah well we did some digging and found out he is the original owner of the car, so youre coming with us
is that how you think that situation would go down?

>Killer buys a new Corvette for $55k, then the title is transferred to user on the same week with no trace of any financial transactions
>Next day user reports Killer to the cops, claims his only relation to the killer is that he got a lucky break in buying a new Corvette for next to nothing, then went back the next day for a worthless car manual and saw Killer in the middle of the murder

Yep, open and shut case here Detective Johnson. The story checks out. Nothing suspicious at all. You sure got better things to do than to investigate a possible accessory to murder

>crazy man does something abnormal
stop the presses

how could you say you witnessed the murder after you got the car, when in fact the murder happened before the car purchase?

there's already chinese and japanese films about that

>At Pyongchon-Ni, he shot a family of four in their beds and then went to a house, where a wake was in progress. When the owner of the house saw the armed policeman and asked what had happened, Woo explained that there was an alert as North Korean agents had been spotted. The man invited Woo into the house for dinner, during which the latter complained about his small salary and his transfer from Pusan to the countryside. Woo eventually began shooting at the guests after one of them had remarked that his ammunition didn't look real.[clarification needed][citation needed] He killed twelve people in the house and a further eight in the streets, thus leaving a total of 24 people dead in Pyongchon.
Fucking hell. I bet the cunt that challenged him on his gun feels a right cunt now.

There is a movie about the book. With farrel. Not a best adaptation, but it works

>what are you gonna do, shoot me with these fake-looking bullets?

Damn, don't waste your breath on this idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesco_bomb_campaign

Again, if I waa ever at a place in ny life I could make a film about tianamen and pay for it out of my pocket ( cause no studio would ever produce it ) I would fucking do it. I highly doubt China would act so rashly over an "indie" film, though I would try to spread it like a disease as best I could.

>hur durr i only read the first line on wikipedia pages

Savage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Fitzpatrick_(pilot)
>Be a pilot, former marine and purple heart
>drunk in a bar
>bet some dude I can make the trip from New Jersey to New York under 15 minutes
>Calls me a liar
>HoldMyBeer.jpg
>Go to New Jersay
>Steal a plane
>Land it flawlessly in front of the bar
>Who's a liar now bitch
>only get fined 100$ because it was pretty impressive

>fastforward 2 years later
>At another bar
>Tell about that one time I stole a plane and landed it in front of a bar to prove some cunt wrong
>Some fucker calls me a liar
>Itsonbaby.gif
>Goes to New Jersey
>Steal another plane from the same airfield
>Lands it in NY
>Do 6 months in prison this time, probably because I didn't land it in front of the bar this time

This dude's life probably doesn't deserve a full movie, but at least a supporting role based on him.

I think they are making this with James McAvoy

imdb.com/title/tt1124052/

It's actually an incredible movie. Good enough that we don't need another.

murderpedia.org/male.G/g/garavito.htm

>Status: Sentenced to 1,853 years in prison on May 27, 2000 and November 3, 2001

I guess they changed their minds.

>Killer works as a VP of a company. Keeps strict count of the company finances as well as his own. Has good credit, and has no history of handing out lavish gifts
>Buys a brand new car and then immediately gives to some stranger... because he's CrAzY!!!

ok

>During the day, Miyazaki was, by all accounts, a mild-mannered individual. Outside of work, he randomly selected children to kill. He wrote to the families of his victims, sending them letters recalling the details of his murders. Police found that the families of the victims had something else in common: all received silent nuisance phone calls. If they did not pick up the phone, it would sometimes ring for 20 minutes.

that's creepy as fuck

alcohol is a great drug.

Inejiro Asanuma assassinating that commie fuck.

>dat sonic boom

There are so many people who do all kinds of crazy things when they're drunk. It just makes me sleepy and/or puke
>tfw you'll never captivate an audience by telling them a fascinating anecdote about a feat you perform while pissed

Fuck you.

>nitherlands

I remember that shit, it was brutal.

Citizen X, you fucking pleb.

Child 44 was also based on him, they just changed the time period

and then what happened?

they fugged, of course

What happened next will leave you speechless

sounds like a decent 7.0 on imdb and 63 on metacritic type movie

All i'm really curious about is if it was at different times or they were running a train, I'd like to believe the latter.

from them being in their tents while the avalanche came over them and covered them and their tent in snow

damn nigga it ain't hard if you just use some common fucking sense

go ahead user the floor's yours

>had sex with a 16-year-old student in early 2015

thank you for proving that all these idiots saying "16 is legal" are full of shit.

>yfw serial killers will never be able to be that creepy again because of upgraded technology

You couldn't sympathize with him because you've never grown up or were born with any physical or mental issues - not things that can be fixed with a bit of patience or the latest tech, but the irreversible stuff.

If he had targeted and killed people who were like you, I'd understand.

>cuckovic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Tears#Battle

>In b4 crying MIDF

It's legal in the UK. I recall there was some shitty show I never watched about some 16 year old knocking up a woman in her mid-20's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)

>it'd make a great short anime too

KYS weeb

was he a muslim?

>Napoopan movie never

Henley then asked Corll whether he might take Rhonda into another room. Corll ignored him and Henley then grabbed Corll's pistol, shouting, "You've gone far enough, Dean!"[74] As Corll clambered off Kerley, Henley elaborated: "I can't go on any longer! I can't have you kill all my friends!"[22] Corll approached Henley, saying, "Kill me, Wayne!"

brilliant dialogue

that guy got killed and dumped in a ditch the second he was released my dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples
could work as a found footage horror movie

>supporting the kebabs
CONSTANTINOPLE IS GREEK

Woman detected

Someone make a new thread

Alastair McGowan did a stage show

Elliot despised his roommates, he rambled about it in his manifesto. They must've been chinese exchange students or something because they're usually notorious for being shitty people to live with.

>Unek
>was actually Belgman living in whitey town
>most of his victims were also belgian shits in whitey town
what now

>You couldn't sympathize with him because you've never grown up or were born with any physical or mental issues - not things that can be fixed with a bit of patience or the latest tech, but the irreversible stuff.

Not him but who says Rogers' issues couldn't have been fixed with proper medication?

>China take debt back. Fuck whole world.

"Yeah nah we're going to continue to pay our interest like we've always done, China"

"You pay all debt now"

"Lol no"

Yeah should have doped him up good

He probably was a fag that didn't like drugs anyway, saying shit like how he wants to be in perfect condition for his impossibly unattainable first girlfriend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler

Would be like a morbid romantic comedy. Think Lars and the Real Girl only even more sick.

Maybe not permanently fixed, but put under control.

Also this:

> he wants to be in perfect condition for his impossibly unattainable first girlfriend

If true, ensures that he was so fucked up in the head that he would have never taken that medication anyway.

>there's nothing interesting about a huge coverup that went all the way to the top of the belgian government and belgian royalty

ok

You mean like Cannibal Holocaust, the grandfather of found footage movies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

This case was never truly solved.

>Woo had an argument with his live-in girlfriend's mother, Chun Mal-soon (전말순), on the afternoon of April 26, 1982, after she had woken him by swatting a fly on his chest.
Who can really blame the guy for being mad?

This could be an interesting movie, Yang was a Korean who was drafted by the Japanese, then captured by the Soviets and sent to the Eastern font to fight the Nazis. Captured by the Germans and ended the war as a Wehrmacht soldier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident

This shit is a straight-up Coen Brothers movie. Absent from the Wikipedia article is the essential detail about the security guard skipping work that day to see Herbie Goes Bananas.

I don't know what it is about mother-in-laws or girlfriend's mothers but they always seem to be the bitchiest fucking people on the planet.

I've never liked any of my ex's mothers. Not fucking one of them. All of their dads have been pretty cool though

They have to listen to the daughter getting hot young dick every night. Makes you think user.

There's already a movie practically based on him.

literally brazillians are subhumans. Someone should make another movie of this event as a comedy.

Fucktards

Sup leddit

desu im surprised someone hasn't tried to adapt Underground

bravo nolan

~GOOD VIBRATIONS~

bump

too bad it was shit

this nigga is literally a beaner Rambo.

I read about some mining engineer who evaded captivity when the Japanese took over the Phillippines and ended up becoming the leader of a huge guerrilla army. There was even an Australian POW who used a whale boat to shoot up Japanese ports during the day with machine guns and would take part in solo raids against the Japs.

Next time some dumbass liberal tries to tell you you don't "need" a gun, show them the videos of store-owners during the LA Riots.

Ban Assault-Axes.

>gun nut logic
Because this one extreme example serves as the norm right?

Every time some dumbass Euroslob tries to tell me how superior the justice-system of northern Europe is I just remember this.

This nigga was an alien

>Because this one extreme example

Yes, it's not like 10 major American cities have had riots thrown by murderous dindus in the past 2 years.

Who was the eccentric aristocrat from the early 1800's that kept making terrible and irrational business decisions with his money (like sending a trading-ship full of cooking-griddles to the Cirabian), but through sheer luck kept having his fuck-ups be successful and had his money keep snow-balling after every time he did something stupid?

He also wrote a memoir without punctuation, and then put a page full of commas, periods and apostrophes at the end of the book with the instructions "Put them where you see fit".

>durrrr, muh gun nuts

If you faggot liberals had your way and banned guns, those Koreans and their families would have been raped and murdered, and your faggoty liberal media wouldn't bother giving the incident a single headline.

already a movie actually

heard it's p good

>what is Fargo

Timothy Dexter

>protect your business
>mad

>In one notable episode, Dexter faked his own death to see how people would react. About 3,000 people attended Dexter's mock wake. Dexter did not see his wife cry, and after he revealed the hoax, he caned her for not grieving enough.[6]

There are just some people who have something a bit different about them.

>Not understanding the colloquial use of the term 'madman' here

How is the first week on Cred Forums

Spanish conquest of Tenochtitlan.

Make it a super epic mega production film a la Ben Hur, the defining one and redeemer of this shitty decade. This is the only good answer.

not only that but he's a insufferable faggot in all of his videos

it is in most european countries

Korean directors where are you?
Our directors' hands are tied I hope you can do something about this

Tell me you didn't just compare the two...

I watched Child 44 before responding, and it is no where near the level of Citizen X.

>They should try to make it sympathetic
literally impossible.

I was about to post this myself.

>He tore the cat's abdomen open with his teeth and drank its blood, and proceeded to eat the entire cat aside from its bones, before vomiting up its fur and skin.[2][8] >Following this, hospital staff offered Tarrare a variety of other animals including snakes, lizards and puppies, all of which were eaten;

I can see those doctors now:
>HOLY FUCK
>GET MORE FUCKING ANIMALS, STAT!

>They run out of animals
>Have to draw straws for who will be sacrificed

As a side, it's interesting that most of the stories in an "IRL stuff that would make a good film" thread make one nauseous.