Monster Madness

Where is the new episode of monster madness today?

Monster Madness is kill

Not yet this is the last year.
James made a video first. He had to tell everyone that these things take time. (It was as weird and awkward as his Ghostbusters 2016 video)

did he ever cover the Friday the thirteenth movies?

He did last year as its own thing

Why isnt it up yet

Did he pussy out

Some of the videos last year didn't get uploaded until late in the evening. Like 9 - Midnightish est.

I don't really care for Monster Madness, which is weird because I love both James and (especially classic) horror.

MM is just fucking boring to me. Most of the videos are only a few minutes long at best, they're only really reviews in the vaguest sense, it's more like James just repeats what he saw in the movie. Maybe, if we're lucky, he'll do a cursory check on imdb for interesting trivia then shits the video out for all the heap praise on.

It really saddens me that he doesn't ever bother giving anything more than the bare minimum, especially considering he's more of a movie guy than a video game guy (or at least that's what he claims). He also gets shit wrong a LOT of the time, throwing praise on a director when it was clearly the cinematographer he should be commenting on is a common complaint.

And yes, I'd agree James videos are maximum comfy, but I can't shake the feeling he should be doing so much more with this series.

4/10 use more effort!

It's saturday
he has a daughter
he has a big dicked friend everyday at home

give him a grip

Is the rumor that he posted a picture of his dick to the sub reddit true? There is an image circulating around the internet.

I think his daughter is giving that big dick friend "a grip" ;)

You do realize that it takes him months to make MM right? He spends a good chunk of the year rewatching movies and writing scripts, filming and editing. MM is done filming and editing weeks before October.

MM is more of a recommendation series rather then a full blown review.

it's up, it's the wicker man

>final monster madness
>THE REVIEW IS ONLY 3 MINUTES LONG
J U S T
U
S
T

Theyve pretty much been that long forever.

Most of the sequel a thon videos were about six minutes each if not more.

At least there's no Mike

Once again for the last time

we'll probably see his bitch ass later

I hope not. Those unscripted "reviews" from last year with him were pure shit.

shush

I forgot that he doesn't have footage from the movies anymore. Fuck.

I'll take it over him and Mike ad-libbing any day, but yeah, it is kind of bullshit.
If this is the only way it can be on YouTube, I'd rather it return to just Cinemassacre. Thought today's vid was alright, but it's just not the same without being accompanied by clips.

Man only 3 minutes long, i made popcorn and everything. Though this was gonna be longer, doesnt he get more cash for longer vids