So Obama exists in the Marvel cinematic universe based on dialogue in Luke Cage...

So Obama exists in the Marvel cinematic universe based on dialogue in Luke Cage. Why hasn't he met with The Avengers yet?

>dialogue in luke cage
what did he say?

but the president was called Ellis or something in Iron Man 3 and Agents of SHIELD

does that mean Obongo only got one term? did he not handle the attack on New York well enough?

Also during that one rap song performance at Cottommouth's club, the performance that didn't have a crowd and it was only Cottonmouth watching from the balcony, that rapper mentions the Clintons.

Obama and the Clintons exist in the MCU. Does Donald Trump and ISIS and Pepe the Frog also exist as well?

Agents of Shield shows that the white guy from Iron Man 3 is still the president.

They didn't build a clock that looks like a bomb.

Thas rite, our President is MOTHERFUCKING DIRECTOR LUTHER SLOAN!

Obama exists in the comics, too.

If ISIS and syrian refugees exists in the MCU, the Avengers are fucking useless.

How much is that valued now? Since I got it when it was £5 and I've heard it's been going up. Something worth holding onto for future's sake?

If you have it, then it's not rare

the jews aren't subtle at all huh
imagine if a white republican committed all the crimes obongo did, his head would be in a stick right now

is trump not a crook? is bush not a crook? was nixon not a crook?

huh, I guess only democrats are crooks then? yeah, that really fits with your narrative so I guess that's the correct answer

>is trump not a crook? is bush not a crook? was nixon not a crook?
>huh, I guess only democrats are crooks then?

i never said that you illiterate swine

>imagine if a white republican committed all the crimes obongo did

You mean like Bush?

>Pepe the Frog
>hate symbols in a family movie

Republicans are human beings subject to the temptations of corruption and apt to fail and commit those acts of evil.

Democrats are the incarnation of filth and corruption, rotting and diseased with demonic evil to the core of their being.

And that's the difference.

Republicans equals bad people.
Democrats equals inhuman evil.

It should never be who the president is in real life, they should leave that shit out of comics.

Number of people Obama has murdered with robotic missile strikes: 2,581

Number of people Trump has murdered with robotic missile strikes: ???

trump has killed so many people that the number is still a mystery? what a fucking monster!

hilldog has my vote

And space racoon knows about fascism

I'm pretty sure Thanos runs on facism

Maybe Obama exists, but he never became president.

>you're a crook
>WOW SO LIKE YOU'RE SAYING NO ONE ELSE CAN BE A CROOK LIKE YOU THINK ONLY I CAN BE A CROOK
Great argument