I loved this movie

I loved this movie.

Am I gay?

>I cant tell the difference between friendship and sexual attraction.

yeah you're a faggot. the movie isnt.

You're gay regardless of whether you liked the movie or not

The movie obviously wrote it as a friendship and not as a sexual attraction, but for like three scenes they suddenly become gay for each other then immediately go back to friendship. I get that it's a metaphor for Hank accepting and loving himself, but it was still just randomly gay all of a sudden.

> I get that it's a metaphor for Hank accepting and loving himself

Wrong. It's a metaphor for accepting his mortality. How did you not get this?

So is that the point of the movie? To accept your sexuality (gayness)? It seems like they kept pushing the "dont be afraid to be yourself" or "dont let others judge you" trite

It was about overcoming self loathing.

No you fucking retard. It's about a dude trying to kill himself and dealing with his low self esteem and mortality. Anyone who thinks it's about gay shit is probably a fucking closet faggot.

and accept your inner gayness?

Yeah and why does he have low self esteem? Because he can't come to terms with the raging homo inside of him.

>mc is head over heels over a girl
>gay

yea, keep projecting you faggot

>I haven't watched the film, someone please spoil it for me so I can call that stupid too?

closet homo's delude themselves into thinking they're straight all the time. It's why he moved past her at the end, he realized true love was homo love

wait wot

How is Manny a metaphor for his mortality? Where does it show he's struggling to accept it?

>mc finds out shes married with kids

You seem obsessed by the gay angle. Son, I think you might be a full fledged buttpumper.

Holy shit, that projecting. Dude, it's okay to be gay.

>Where does it show he's struggling to accept it?

Literally the first scene is him hanging himself and then immediately regretting it. It's only at the bear scene where he finally starts accepting his mortality.

literally threw my popcorn up and left the cinema the moment the whole "le farting XD am I funny yet? XD" scene happened. never touching this shit again.

reddit: the movie

I'm not obsessed it's just so obvious, the movie is really heavy handed at being pro-homo propaganda.

It might be but I don't need movies to be propaganda about it.

Dude, there was literally nothing in that scene that had any gay propaganda.

Both dudes got aroused by women. Manny got his dick hard by looking at the nude magazine and MEW on the phone and Hank was in love with MEW.

Again, if you see it as gay propaganda it's because you're gay.

Nah, I think that's a reach, and not a very clever one.

>LMAO FARTS

not only are you gay but you are retarded and a pleb

They got aroused INITIALLY and then stopped using the magazine and instead began cross dressing and becoming aroused by that. It's supposed to show a slow acceptance of one's homo self. First you're bound by society's expectations but then you become more comfortable with yourself and add your own twist finally ending with full acceptance of one's homo self.

>left the movie before it was even 5 minutes in
k

>projecting this much
>reading too far into a pretentious fart flick

LOL

>I think that's a reach

>He hangs himself, regrets it, dead body shows up
>Fall out of the tree, death is immanent, dead body comes alive

Let me explain this in detail because you're little brains don't seem to grasp what happens in these scenes.

When he first sees Manny, he doesn't think he's dead. Why? To any normal person this would be ridiculous. It's because it's symbolic. He hasn't accepted mortality yet.

Everything he does after that is ultimately out of fear of death, which Manny even suggests to him. Hank never even thought about it that way.

It's only when he falls out of the tree and his death is inevitable that he comes to terms with dying. He's okay with it now, as he states to Manny. Manny now comes alive and saves him.

He finally accepted his mortality.

This is just a sub theme though. The main theme was accepting reality.

I actually found the farting kind of brilliant. It was obviously symbolizing the universal homo spirit (coincidentally it comes out the same place that gays like to fuck)

It saved Dano from his own personal hell (the island) it kept him safe and warm in the woods and it brought him and manny closer together culminating in the warmth of love

>They got aroused INITIALLY
Yea, no. They just got aroused by women.

> began cross dressing and becoming aroused by that
Again, no. You are projecting. You probably get aroused by cross dressing. How many outfits you got boy?
Let me tell you what REALLY happened. Before the internet, people got aroused by their IMAGINATION. That's what got them aroused. Their IMAGINATION.
You know, like when you imagine yourself to be a girl when you wear your skimpy outfits.

Fucking degenerate faggot.

>is this nigger serious?