Jesus this episode was fucked up

jesus this episode was fucked up

how did they get away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySys2DEpNuA
youtube.com/watch?v=VTD45m4fZfY
heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/Haunted_Train_(episode)
youtube.com/watch?v=azNSl3MN0Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=F-ReoBPl4mM
youtube.com/watch?v=FOlJixJAhPM
youtube.com/watch?v=4e9v_Gfmq1g
youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruE1A5TWMe8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a different time when Cartoons wern't afraid to tackle mature subjects

Hey Arnold is kino

it's true

what episode is that?

What happens in it? I vaguely remember that character

Chocolate Boy (who in this particular episode, displays the tendencies of a crackhead) realizes that he loves chocolate so much because his parents were shit, and his nanny would bring him chocolate,and she moved away to Delaware and he eats so much chocolate because he misses her.

Then Arnold gets him hooked on radishes, showing that he just has an addictive personality, like most drug users.

He was the guy who loved chocolate. I think he got tricked into doing shit in payment for chocolate. It was a neat subject to tackle, you know, addiction.

I remember this now. Hey Arnold was really good

STOOP KID'S AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS STOOP!

Those dubquads are really good too desu

how is he not fat?

he got aids from sharing chocolate needles

Remember the christmas episode where Arnold has to get a gift for his Vietnamese immigrant tenant and he discovers he was separated from his daughter during the Fall of Saigon where he gave her up to an american GI so she could have a better life and lost all contact with her?

That Mr. Nguyen Christmas episode

So many good episodes of Hey Arnold. It has great social commentary.

that's only partly true, he actually got AIDS from getting POZ'd by the 90's bugchasing scene

>its a "Helgas mother is a miserable alcoholic and addicted to pain killers" episode

Some people just don't get fat.

>Keety keety keety
>I like to pet dee keety
>ah heh heh heh heh heh

I feel kind of bad for adult illiterates still

did the life insurance from his parents pay for all the stuff he had?

>that road trip episode
Jesus that was heavy.

god damn that's heavy, this show was way ahead of its time

I liked when he wanted to be a country singer and everyone laughed at him but he turned out to be great at it

Do you ever get tired of making yourself look like a damn fool!?
Every fucking day.. . Grow the fuck up!

No

You keep dee money

that's right genetics play a key factor
that's why i am obese even though i only eat 1200 cals a day

>That episode with the ghost train and the undead train conductor

I cant be the only one who remembers it, that shit still spooks me out thinking about the ending

even an official Nickelodeon youtube channel acknowledges Miriam's alcoholism

youtube.com/watch?v=ySys2DEpNuA

omg YAAASS queen, us 90s kids!!

I'm sorry man. I was out of line. I just got raped by uncle Tom and i'm butthurt .

Pretty fucking hot

ch...chef...

cheffing-town!

CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP

what happens again

>who in this particular episode, displays the tendencies of a crackhead

you can say that again

I like the episode where Gerald's dad is at the Vietnam Veteran's memorial and meets a guy that thanks him for saving his life during the war, alleviating years of guilt he felt over being merely a paper pusher doing the war.

hot

>years of guilt he felt over being merely a paper pusher doing the war.

Gerald's dad did the Vietnam war? What a fucking asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=VTD45m4fZfY

what do we think of the new designs?

>television will never have proper social commentary
>it will continue to be a bread and circus of muh black, muh transgender, muh kardasians, le social justice

Fuck off with your creepypasta

something looks off about gerald, i can't quite place my finger on it

i think it's his eyes

Too bright/colorful. The old Hey Arnold had that nice shading that came from something hand-drawn with pencil on paper

wow the sjw put a black man in hey arnold

>tfw you try to guess how fucked Big Bob would be after the turn of the century

that's probably because it's a movie

eh, he'd prob just convert it into a general phone/electronics store like a Radiohack

It's his hair they made it look like one of the stripes from the adidas logo

I vaguely remember that. What was the name of the episode?

hey arnold is supposed to be gritty, this is shit

It's not a creepypasta you cucktard

Haunted Train, just looked it up

heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/Haunted_Train_(episode)

>adult undertones = gritty

this nigga

since it's the artwork it's fine because even older hey arnold art stuff is bright like that. i just hope it looks better animated

Calm down, sperg.

>adult undertones
lol I think you're readIng a little too much into it.

that shit's grimy as fuck, could be a wu tang video

seems pretty blatant to me

>le wrong generation
lurk moar newbitch

>shirt
>sweater
>jacket
do they live in minnesota?

hey arnold was the kid version of king of the hill, close to reality, mostly dry humor and not over the top ridiculousness and wacky adventures constantly like a lot of cartoons tend to do

Calm down, sperg.

Embarrassing samefag kill yourself

Cartoons always get away with such things, ever since Tom and Jerry.

I don't know why people always act shocked.

I'm laughin cause you prolly small af.

Stoop kids afraid to leave his stoop.

Calm down, sperg.

You're giving the show too much credit; it's just a slice of life cartoon, similar to Clarence.

It just doesnt look as good

not to be some pretentious twat but shit just looked better when it was hand animated

it had a life to it

I mean look

that shit was spoopy

>yfw you realize Grandpa's nickname of "shortman" for Arnold is actually Arnold's last name.

Actually Washington State is the best guess. It's a stand in for just about any northern city.

Calm down, sperg.

From what the creator said, the setting was a combination of the places he lived as a child; Seattle, Portland, and Brooklyn.

This desu

>Well, what did I tell you short man?

Jesus christ, that was unexpected as a kid

Calm down sperg

The spooky episodes were really cozy.
Haunted Train, Four Eyed Jack, the Halloween special where the class dresses up like aliens.

Fucking Abner. Look at that smug little shit.

I would love to see him coping with the transitions from beepers to cellphones to smartphones.

the one where they think the world is ending because a peanut is on their telescope and the headless horseman episode did it for me

>Abner got THICC

Recess remake when?

I cant wait for all the kids to just sit around and stare at their phones

>I trust them, I understand them. It's people I don't understand.

>some people are meant to be with people. And others, like me, are just different.

Just in case any one hasn't seen this yet

Friendly reminder there's a reason (((they))) don't air wholesome children shows with actual values and life lessons like this and that's so raven anymore.

Kids shows are actually still pretty good.

I just saw that episode.

I like to get really, really high and watch these episodes. Blows my mind how way ahead of its time Hey Arnold was.

>That episode where they meet Arnold's cousin and all their doubles

fuck that shit was creepy.

Clarence is so underrated

go on

>Phoebe
what I would give to creampie that half-Jap preteen pussy

>14 hours, 26 minutes, and 7 seconds until you die!

Witnessed

Only a man can dream

>Some people are immune to the laws of thermodynamics

I'd be happy just to have a best friend like Phoebe.

>Where are you from, little girl?
>Kentucky, sir.
>Well, let's make Ken-Tuk-Ay proud.

That's what she gets for marrying CHAD.

You're supposed to just get Chad sick on the side when you have that biological craving for alpha dick then settle down with a nice beta male

She went full retard and married Chad.

LETS ALL HOLD HANDS, HERE ON THE SUBWAY

Monkey bite episode contributed to my neurotic fear of venereal diseases and poisoning.

The one where Phoebe cheats on that poetry contest is pretty kino if you ask me

My favorite part of that episode was the train driver freaking out every time he spoke through the intercom, haha.

My friend has graves disease. Walks around drinking litres of soda and shit and is still losing weight. Has to get radiation therapy

did they give helga some tits?

Phoebe a cutie. Ronda got some potential too.

Name 5 that aren't toddler learning shows like blaze the monster truck

That episode where she cheats is amazing. Phoebe is so kawaii

The Recess movie fucking sucked

TV shows to movies almost always suck, instead of just being like a longer episode (which they SHOULD be) they try to make it a "special" with garbage musical scenes, over-extended chase/action scenes, stupid uncomfy plot lines....just bad

Schools out and Taking Fifth Grade were both great though you pleb

it is called the 90's and not being a fag. that is how. the episode is incredible. emmy worthy imo

>9 hours, 52 minutes, and 12 seconds until you die!

School's Out is fucking awful.

It's nothing like a Recess episode, whose strength was the comfyness of them just hanging out at school.

School's Out was trash.

Taking the Fifth Grade is much better, as it's literally just 3 episodes combined

HAHHAHAHA
LETS GO BIG SHARK

C'MOOON JAAAUUUWWS
BITE ME
HAHAHAHAGH- DOH!!

bauce

>tfw you never had a girl as tsundere for you as Helga when you were growing up

I feel it

90+ minutes of runtime demands a more substantial plot than 20 minutes does. You can only stretch it so far.

You tossed your cookies, again!

youtube.com/watch?v=azNSl3MN0Qs

Hey Arnold
Recess
Arthur

These are the holy trinity of kid's shows

classic. one of the many great episodes

Well I don't really watch kids shows anymore so I guess I'm not up to your challenge.

Hey Arnold is not on the same level as the rest

The real trinity is

>Dexters Lab
>Recess
>Arthur

i ahm naht his mathah!

Simpsons-tier heartless robot korean animation

>hes a crack baby

also, they always used to make candy seem like the kids version on drugs, which it kind of was during childhood

look at the edboys
they always were trying to concoct get rich quick schemes to get jawbreakers
like a bunch of addicts

and in other shits too

>heartless robot korean animation
youtube.com/watch?v=F-ReoBPl4mM

>HELGA HAS TITS
HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS

>Arthur

fuck that smug cunt

not
>hey arnold
>rugrats
>dexter's lab

2 liters of Coca Cola has fewer calories than a fish & chips meal, 2 hamburgers, or a cup and a half of almonds.

My uncle owns a beeper/radio store. When the beepers died he went to cell phones and Internet. Stopped selling phones and now its all internet. Had to do some downsizing and fire people but more profitable than ever. You have to adapt to survive

I hope it goes sketchier, even. I want HA to visually end as it visually started.

>dexter's lab

That show is quite shallow and meaningless compared to the likes of Arnold, Arthur and Recess

>not posted even once

for shame

its too clean

hey arnold is about DA STREETS

it needs to be rugged and raw like the old show, like DA STREETS are

Rocko, Hey Arnold, Avatar, Rugrats and Spongebob's early seasons is Nick at their most masterful

I'd massacre that tight white ginger asshole you no wat Im sayn f a m

pullin on those piggytails

how old are you?

wtf

kids cartoon

you need help, user

How old are you?

>New cast-members will include Mason Vale Cotton as Arnold; Benjamin "Lil' P-Nut" Flores as Gerald; Gavin Lewis as Eugene; Jet Jurgensmeyer as Stinky; Aiden Lewandowski as Sid; Laya Hayes as Nadine; Nicolas Cantu as Curly; Wally Wingert as Oskar; Stephen Stanton as Pigeon Man; and Alfred Molina as the villain La Sombra

>all those new voice actors
>that garbage animation

Literally Dropped

>Benjamin "Lil' P-Nut" Flores

What an awful, awful nickname

i asked first

>there are people who don't think rhonda was the sexiest

where the fuck do you think you are?

>the one where they think the world is ending because a peanut is on their telescope and the headless horseman episode

Pretty sure that was a catdog episode user

r/Cred Forums, no?

I did though. She was fat and traced drawings of Inuyasha, lots of American health problems.

He's a big guy

OH GOD THIS IS REAL Cred Forums

ABORT ABORT

I grew up in NJ right across the river from NYC and this was basically what my neighborhood looked like.

Hey Arnold was basically a biopic for me and my friends.

Nostalgia is hitting hard

You should have known by now to never even pickup reboots.

sounds like my kind of slampig

dose kicks fresher den a muh

>more like lil nignog

its never too early to subject them to racism

Oh, and he's wearing a hoodie now. Of course he's wearing a hoodie.

always felt like rugrats was set in LA with some of the houses so I felt kind of similarly with it

chocolate boy grew up to like black girls i bet

He was a child, probably growing too fast

I love cartoons

Adults trying to teach kids what the world is like, preparing them for the lessons they have yet to make.

Do we still have cartoons like that nowerdays? Is steven universe educating children towards anything important?

dude
friendship and lesbian space aliums
lmao

no

also trannies

Not unless you count a fat boy being coddled by super lesbians as a lesson.

hes just saying what arnold said. every now and then he would go into nig speak about his hot ass fire bush cousin who sends him pictures of her tight innie snatch but wont let him wet his pickle and always digs out his wallet while hes jacking it and not paying attention.

in hindsight it was very odd and inappropriate for kids tv

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Put fake vomit on my carpet. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left

user the recess movie it was the best ending for the series. the last shot at Prickly smiling as he see the kids happy in their vacations

the only modern cartoons that teach children anything are Nick Jr./Disney channel shit, between that is iCarly-tier "live" garbage and lolsorandumb cancer

>boobs

Arthur is still going on. The animation isn't as good but the writing is still there

No.

People will tell you Adventure Time has all these important lessons and morals but that's just because they want to pretend that they can still call themselves legitimate adults while watching the cartoon equivalent of a wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube-man

>Is steven universe educating children towards anything important?
judge for yourself

As someone from the rural south, I always find urban settings like these somewhat alienating. And on some episodes it just looks like hell. Everything's crowded and dirty, there's no air conditioning when it gets hot, there's little personal space and people are squabbling all the time. At least Stinky's family had a yard.

>tfw when I always double check to see if it's the spinelli one

>no Spinelli bit

my mind is fucking blown. For at least 15 years I've thought back to that "scary hey arnold peanut telescope episode" and have always wanted to revisit it, but I'm staring at the catdog episode right now. It's absolutely it. It's like my memory is getting rewritten. The memory is a fucked up thing.

So Grandpa is 11ft tall?

Goddamn thats really fucking deep for a kids show

right? its weird. especially the ac thing. no one has one. i remember in family guy where peter had to buy one and in still standing i believe they had to bring theirs down from the attic.

these city shows have this whole different culture around them

I saw one episode where the kids go into some sort of cave where supposedly a hobo from some horror story lives. Something about him having a fucked up voice because he ate too much paprika chicken? The yget rescued/realize that horrorstories aren't real and in the end you hear a paprikachicken-voice laugh uncontrollably.

It was the only episode I saw and I was so afraid of it that I never watched hey arnold again. Is it really as good as everybody says, will I be able to enjoy it now as an adult watching it for the first time?

user im trying to prove the speech was excelent in the end TJ and Prickly have more in common that they think including passion for what they love

>The highway Arnold lives under is supposed to be the Alaskan Way Viaduct

Lel

probably mixed it up with sally's comet, which was definitely one of the comfiest episodes

>Boys, you're gonna remember this for the rest of your lives!

I really loved the connection between Prickley and TJ in some episode ( I think where the kids imagine the different versions of the teacher's lounge) we are thrown into a scene where Prickley says

>[...]and then I told him, she's not my student, she's my wife. (laughter)

in another episode the literal first scene is TJ telling the same joke to his friends with the setup removed aswell.
Recess was so incredibly well done, fuck.

It's all cal-arts flash garbage made for infantilized adults.

damn this thread is making me feel.... things

this show was comfy as fuck

>pigeonman
>ghost train
>sallys comet
>stoop kid
>snow day episode
>arnold becomes a kung fu master and beats up some random big guy
>arnold is forced to steal because of his irregularly shaped head

so many gooduns

Well Oskar's VA died and all the kids who voiced these characters in the 90's are all in their 30s now user. Would you rather have a fresh new cast of voices or have the originals voice them again but the kids will no longer sound like kids anymore?

Because Bizarro Lila exists

1. Helga-centric episodes
2. Boarding House odddballs-centric episodes
3. Harold-centric episodes
4. Creepy episodes
5. Arnold being thirsty as fuck over some girl episodes
6. Stinky/Phoebe/Rhonda/Eugene/Sid-centric episodes

>arnold becomes a kung fu master and beats up some random big guy
so good

stoop kid rubbed his testicles across the cold concrete that was his stoop to him it was the concrete womb of the mother he never knew every day he would piss in a corner of the stoop and lay in the puddle later for warmth. today, as was his habit, he was rubbing his naked shame stick on the concrete and imagining that he could part the stairs and fuck the stoop. that was when he noticed the loose piece of masonry. a penis shaped rock was jutting out of his beloved stoop, though he was saddened at the degradation of his stoop, stoopkid could not help but immediately plunge himself upon it it ripped through his anus, shredding his intestine like pink toilet paper, his blood ran out and onto his hairless balls. all the other kids of the city began to gather around an watch in horror. stoop kids intestines were pouring out of his anus, down the stairs of his beloved stoop. though the pain was unbearable, his real fear was his distended anus leaving the safety of his stoop. as though at the command of his though, a solitary turd floated down the stream of his blood on to the pavement below. he looked at it, like a little Hispanic version of himself and jumped off of his stoop into the path of an oncoming bus.

Kids these days are so screwed. Their television is absolute cack. Everything is so neutered and agenda-laden, so little of it exists simply for its own sake.

Number 1 childhood nightmare

Learned to close my eyes and ears before this happens

>about to get baked, grab a beer, and watch hey arnold on a VR theater with headphones

feelsgood

It's impossible to gain weight while eating a deficit, but it's not impossible to not gain weight, or even lose weight, while eating a surplus. Some digestion conditions prevent you from fully digesting your food, so while you may put 3000 calories into your mouth, your body only processes 2000 and the rest is lost in waste. Or you may process the calories but expend them inefficiently instead of storing what you don't use.

In other words, calories in calories out is a rule that's never broken, but sometimes calories come out in atypical ways.

Yes it is. It's a good wholesome show. If anything it's just teaching kids some acceptance which is not a bad thing. There are plenty of other morals to be found in the show that outweigh the fact that it could help your kid not hate faggots, if that's really something that bothers you. Luckily the people screaming about it will most likely never have kids.

If you think about, Bob Pataki will have committed suicide by now - bottom went out of the beeper market very rapidly.

clarence?

dont talk about it

be about it

no need to boast

It's cancelled user

As I recall, that ended up being a photoshop. Still illustrates how much cancer cal-arts is.

>good wholesome show
>promotes genderfluid bullshit
>teaches tolerance, which is a virtue of a decaying civilization
Get spiked you fucking landwhale

heh this show is kinda good

i like gumball too

ah dernnit

I would go so far as to say Hey Arnold is one of the most definitive cartoons of the 90's alongside The Simpsons, Pokemon and Animaniacs. Is that giving it too much credit? This show is still so damn good and still holds up even to this day. Hey Arnold was so deep for a kids show.

>Helga's mom was an athlete but gave up her dreams by getting knocked up and marrying Big Bob.
>She says that's the biggest mistake of her life and is now an alocholic because of that

"make me cum watermelon's you little nigger!" arnold's grandmother screamed as she proceeded to rape gerald. his cock was flacid with fear, but her dry vaginal lips were so loose that he could have probably fucked her from 3 feet away. her labia hung low like hairy purse straps, slapping gerald on the stomach as he tried to crawl away in fear "giddie up sambo! we're going down the Mississippi, the chocolate river!" she cackled as she farted onto gerald's face. the smell was so terrible that gerald shit into his hand and shoved it into his mouth to improve the taste he was tasting. grandpa walked into the room and began to have palpitations. as he died from shock, shit and piss fled his body and slid down his leg into his shoe. granny removed this shoe and used to beat gerald's balls from behind. gerald came blood onto the snarled white pubes on her stomach and with that, granny died as well. she shat out gerald's cock. acting as a cork does on a bottle of champagne, gerald's cock was followed by a torrent of shitty, pissy, bloody goop.

remember when powerpuff girls had to apologise 15 years after syndication for sexism?
haha... don't look into where the franchise is headed, i warn you

sheeeeeeiiiiiit

Didn't that guy rape someone? The creator that is

WTF

>Get spiked you fucking landwhale
next time actually open the webm so you dont make yourself look like the biggest idiot in the world

he grabbed a co-workers breasts i think

Mr. Kokoschka squinted as he released his steamy seed into the lining of his ancient underpants. just the thought of fucking a baby made him so horny, one could fill a bucket with his precum. the fact that his bitch of a wife was baby sitting a child was too much to bear. suddenly, he burst into the room where the baby was sleeping and plunged it on his cock, laughing "ha ha ha!" the entire time to him, the act of fucking babby was no stranger than fucking a dying dog, which he also enjoyed doing as the baby began to flail spasmodically from the shock Kokoschka put his mouth the Childs and sucked the frothy vomit out of it's mouth. it tasted of milk and stomach acid. he spit this back out into the babies eyes. as Mr. Kokoschka came he whispered "no baby, YOU keep the cummy."

>it's a good wholesome show
Not really, it's pretty basic in plot elements, and deals with drama between the characters, at least the episode that I saw. Tumblrinas love it because of the "strong female leads" but it really is a mediocre show. It succeeds because most cartoons now suck.

why the fuck are you idiots sad that a shitty show got cancelled?

>i like gumball too

Gumball is also ending, but by the creator decision, so at least a proper ending and no zombie episodes

is this legit or is this fan theory

ho shit if that user is right, it just shows how far the portrayal of harassment = rape has come

just more shit to obscure things that actually happened

LET THE SUNSHINE IN

So the show promotes violence just because it depicts it? You're crazy if you think kids pick up on the fusions changing gender or think it's anything but funny that Steven wore a dress in that one episode. There is nothing wrong with tolerating people who don't hurt you or others.

>autist cant tell the difference between different emotions

im not sad/mad, just disappointed youve probably heard your parent say this to you a million times but you still dont understand you autismo

Good. Gumball is pretty good. I should probably buy the episodes somehow.

Are you niggers serious?

>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Ed Edd n Eddy
>Hey Arnold

>tfw I did and didn't want any of that shit for some reason
>as she got older she became sane and stopped
>then she went insane again and got pregnant at 17
>now she's a single mother to two kids at 23
Man I could have saved her

It's legit. There was even a planned spinoff called The Patakis. Helga would be the main character (Arnold moved away to live with his parents). The kids were all older now. Helga and Arnold even dated before Arnold left. Helga's mom would be in AA. Nickeledeon passed on the show because it was too dark and MTV passed on the show because it was too much like Daria

Hopefully, if The Jungle Movie does really damn good, it will spark interest and we can finally get the spinoff

if anyone is autistic its you for being upset about a show about an autistic/mentally challenged kid from a broken home got cancelled. it probably resonated very deeply with you

miriam liked to drink, and when she drank she liked to dance and fuck black men. one day whilst high on the most euphoric of heavenly ambrosia's, miriam stumbled onto a basket ball court in the middle of the city. "somebody plow me!" she screamed "toot toot, all aboard the vagina vehicle!" still, nobody came, in desperation, she filled her cunt with food stamps. suddenly, she heard a rumbling in the bushes. a mexican man darted out with the speed of 4 asians, before miriam could react, he had snatched from her snatch the food stamps and darted off back towards his hobbit hole downtown here he wold beat his children and beat off while they beat him. miriam began to weep. she hadn't been fucked in weeks since big bob started plugging that "little asian bitch with the glasses." unable to find a black man she did the next best thing and punched herself in the labia repeatedly. she then bit off her nipples and squeezed er breast until her streams of blood poured into her own mouth. she then promptly walked to the police station and filed a report. the next day gerald was taken from school and arrested for loitering in a public park.

>"being upset"
>having a shitfit for being called autistic

look at this autist

holy fucking shit. please stop
actually... keep going

>there is nothing wrong with tolerating mental illness
>just tolerate your bipolar uncle
>don't discriminate against the schizos
>just tolerate the gays, it's not like they're molesting kids or anything
>trans people are perfectly fine
>Twitter PTSD is real
>they dont hurt you or anyone else
>Stop caring about them

I smell a (((chosen)))

you're a legit bully, dude

Quit being autistic, user.

mr hyunh missed his daughter terribly, dressing up like a lady and sucking cocks was all he could do to take his mind off of her. while pearly dicks slid in and out of his hairless, distended asshole, he would imagine that she was her, and that the vomit encrusted cocks that poured sperms and urine down his throats were his own kisses that he was giving to his beloved daughter. just the thought of her perfect face and nipples made him regret ever selling her to those american troops. just the thought of their mangled american cocks filling her every hole with burning white man sperm made his o-ring quiver. he finally decided enough was enough. he bit down hard on the penis of the man he was servicing. peapod kid jumped up in surprise, unable to bring himself to look at the bloody void where his cock once was. mr hyunh saw this gaping hole and became increadably aroused, he shoved his penis, all 3 inches of it into peapod kids and shot a shiny yellow load. he then found a phone book to find a therapist.

thats like asking a nigron to stop thieving

its just impossible

lila writhed in agony on her fathers cock it was so hard that it felt to lila that she was shoving several bricks into her tiny vaginy. it hurts father! she wailed. it hurts oh so very much! her father did not respond, in his dreaming mind he was fucking his beloved wife that had passed away oh so many lonely years ago. all he heard was "harder dear, deeper too!" he pressed so hard he could have sworn he heard the floor boards breaking looking down he saw a torrent of blood spilling from the mangled crevice that was once his daughters vagina. "i don't like-like this daddy!" lila cried.
lila's father turned her over and prepared to enter her anus. "too bad" was his only response

>>snow day episode
youtube.com/watch?v=FOlJixJAhPM

MORE

>Luckily the people screaming about it will most likely never have kids.
Joke's on you faggot. Check out the Quiverfull movement. I only got one kid yet, but me and the wife have plenty of childbearing years left. We will eventually overtake you genetic dead ends. I hope I get to see the day of the rope in my lifetime.

Rhonda's cunt was completely and utterly destroyed Cid's massive nose had broken it beyond compare. every thrust he made into her bloody, shredded cervix spread the wound farther up her body. eventually, the ragged red tear moved up between her budding breasts. a speck of dust flew into cid's nose, causing him to sneeze. this caused rhonda to split entirely in half. cid saw this as a tremendous opportunity. he removed rhonda's bubbling innards and wore her skin like a shit smeared snuggie. he ran out into the road in his rhonda disguise and invited the first man he met to fucking anally. that man of course was Big Bog Pataki. His calloused cock ripped Cid's anus so wide that he could have shat pancakes. bob thrust harder and deeper, the vein on his neck growing tremendously in size. that was when he notices the bloody skin sliding off of cid's back. "you little faggot!" he screamed, realizing he was fucking a boy. "i'm not paying money for this!" he was so enraged that the vein in his neck burst, causing a fatal anurism. in fear, cid fled the scene, pulling big bob and his cock behind him the entire way.

youtube.com/watch?v=4e9v_Gfmq1g

lmao at you
praying for your soul

You obviously werent around to experience actual bullying.

its pretty obvious you are the one writing this drivel

that sounds awful

This is ancient copypasta dude

its obvious hes the one posting it

we better get used to it because we will never get handdrawn aesthetics back, ever

you can tell that that basketball was a complete afterthought

Oh dude, look at the shadows

But it would be exactly like Daria. We don't need another fucking Daria. This shit would be exactly like Daria was to B&B i.e. the pretentious wankstain whose mere existence brings down the greater parent show.

Just please, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0

Why are there so many fucking whipcracks.

Pretty sure Xena did this or something similar.

>As a kid couldn't wait to grow up
>Not a suicidal depressed adult who's life is going nowhere.
Growing up is a scam.

Damn I forgot how fucking gritty this show was. What an insane, brilliant idea for a cartoon. I guess it comes out of a reaction to the 30 minute toy ads of the 80s and early 90s that just poisoned kids brains.

Now all cartoons are made for adult stoner faggots who can't grow up.

Hombre paloma yo te entiendo, no te vayas ;_;

Gerald looks like shit
And everything looks too bright and clean

Gerald felt like that not his dad

don't forget the older sister

You just know Olga spent some time on the casting couch

I was always infatuated with Rhonda too. She was stuck up, sure, but only because her parents set the worst possible example for her.

I 'member how in late 90's/early 2000's me and my cousins/siblings used to come to my grandma's place every day after school to have lunch but before that we were just chilling watching all those great fucking shows back then

Now everyone has grown up (in fact the entire family of my cousins broke down too and one of them became openly gay) and is just doing their own thing and at most i drop by once every one to two weeks or so also my grandparents are dying

Everything is pain but at least these memories will always stay with me unlike the neurotic generation Z plebeians who grew up with soulless coorporate cookie cutter consumerist filth instead

It's Creig McCracken or something.

His philosophy for kids shows has always been to make something that he'd think would be funny or he would enjoy.

As it turns out, kids can understand deep and adult things, and its why his shows have always been memorable.

Too fucking bad CN, Nick, and Disney execs want money from toys and don't give a shit about what kids think though.

What's wrong with being openly gay?

>>teaches tolerance, which is a virtue of a decaying civilization

(you)

>praying for your soul

kek good luck.

Does anyone know a torrent for this show?

I tend to think that the distinction between adults, teenagers and children is really less clear cut in reality. We all understand and want the same basic things, we just approach it at different levels of complexity.

I only really care if they got the same VAs or close to the same VAs

You've never been around turdpushers have you? They have an extremely toxic and abrasive ""personality"", basically they're like women on steroids always craving attention/drama and wanting to be the focal point of things. It's because homosexuality is a mentall ilnness

THIS LINT

YOUR LINT

Cred Forums please go

there used to be a real shit one on KAT

You da real MVP

PPG for me somewhere in there though.

I ate like garbage growing up and I was always the skinniest kid in my clas.

Genetics and several other variables factor in whether or not a kid is going to get fat or not. Some are more likely to, and some simply are not.

Fuck, look at Arnold. They took away the kilt, now it's just a shirt.

Bitch ass faggots

>that episode were they bully the redhead girl at school only for Arnold to follow her home and watch her argue with her dad about who gets to go hungry this week

That was some shit. How did they get away with it?

This is pretty true, though.

disgusting this is like Phineas & Ferb tier animation

>didn't like Rhonda-centric episodes
u gay?

>those subtle shots of arnold being an asshole and laughing at someone with the rest of the class

But Phineas & Ferb was good?

I'm around gay people every day and they're quiet, down-to-earth and courteous. Especially in contrast to the obnoxious gossips who comprise most of the town's population.

And remember what he did to bus stop guy? Just broke my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruE1A5TWMe8

The spooky episodes where the best

Ghost train four eyed jack and wheezin ed were all comfy with good levels of spoopy for a kids show

>tfw got more spooked out by Hey Arnold and Are You Afraid Of The Dark episodes than any "horror movies" I've seen

that skylight room UNF

What a violent guy.

Helga is my waifu

Her sister Olga tho...

Fat slut

they're gonna kill off Gerald

i'm console her with my benin

Hahah i remember that scene. Helga took her completely apart.

Oh, no, the speech is perfect. I just miss the Spinelli bit is all.

The final shoot of Prickly smiling gets me every time.

>tfw no new season
>tfw we won't get our "Flinstone's List" parody...
>...where the feet of the Jews come out beneath the train and walk solemnly toward Auschwitz

>Something besides rainbows and hugs and friendship care bare stares happens in a cartoon

>WOW GUYS THIS IS SO DARK AND MATURE HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?

Fucking stop this god damn meme

Lulu gave me my fetish for slutty country girls.

I like the fact that despite her 'princess' persona, she's still pretty hardy and willing to give anything a go and do what all the other kids are doing. She's just so feisty and cool, but i want to tame her.

An episode about addiction is not common for a kids show no matter how much you pretend it is.

HNNNNG

It was always a shirt you dumb retard

Maybe it should be. The earlier they learn the concept, the better and perhaps it might help them avoid taking the same dangerous road.

You're correct as always, satan. Theres a throwaway line about painters in the Rugrats neighborhood painting a house raiders colors.

Olga a cute. Cute!

that's rad, I knew it

go back to your igloo

>that Thanksgiving episode where you meet the guy who's clearly Mister Simmons' boyfriend

What else is New Jersey rooftopkino? Ghost Dog, obviously

rhonda was hot but high maintenance

the bug girl was laid back and probably into some kinky shit

Nadine?

She was so fucking lame, she was friends with Eugene and Brainy wasn't she?

Now Phoebe on the other hand, a subservient 90lb piece of fuckmeat eager to please

Then Helga went and redeemed herself when Olga almost married that compulsive lying Chad

No shit. Genetics is a strong component to how you'll end up. Doesn't mean genetics is a stronger force than thermodynamics.

lmaoing @ ur life