Daily reminder that Laura Roslin became a raging supercunt who committed mass murder...

Daily reminder that Laura Roslin became a raging supercunt who committed mass murder, authorized the use of biogenic weapons, supported perjury among the military, attempted to steal an election, used psychotropic drugs, used slave labor, abandoned her responsibilities and stole a baby from its parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY3gY48pxjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, but she's hot as fuck

Yes, we know who she was based on OP, but the actress did an amazing job of making her interesting while you wished her dead every minute she was onscreen

Give the bitch a break. What did she start as? Comptroller or something?

She literally did nothing wrong

Secretary for Education (43 in line to the Presidency..)

No, she did many, many things wrong
These two on the other hand are completely innocent

It's funny to me that you think that

no one needs to be reminded, she was a cunt from day one. the show is much more enjoyable when you skip through all roslin and adama scenes. their whisper conversations are annoying as fuck

Gaeta ;_;

Not quite from day one
I'd say......more like 3/4 way through season one when she started that whole 'Sacred Scrolls' crap

youtube.com/watch?v=NY3gY48pxjA

>Comptroller

Don't forget how she was frakking President Adar on the side before The Fall as well

Juliani has such a beautiful voice.

She was such a cunt. At least when it's fantasy and not real life it's kind of hot.

did she really? I hated the acting. Just hearing her speak grated on my soul. Same for Adama.

i don't think theres any other character or scifi series i hate more. In fact, i hate pretty much every character on the show. It's the only scifi series i never finished watching through a first viewing. It's like the LOST of space-scifi.

yes!! I will never understand how this lasted so long. I'd rather watch the 70's version anyday

It's like the writers actively wanted this.

>"let's come up with the most annoying irrational asshole characters ever and put them all on a ship and make EVERYTHING, LITERALLY EVERYTHING, go wrong. Oh yeah and we'll keep everything going through arbitrary plot twists, but at a frequency so high that the audience won't know who is supposed to be doing what, or what is happening in general"

The only good thing on this show is the space battles. Who ever was in charge of that stuff. Well done. Everyone else though, fuck you.

She always was. But being president allowed her to do anything wo being charged