They made poison ivy 10 years older one episode to another

they made poison ivy 10 years older one episode to another
HACKS

(You)

thanks, i didint know no one gives a fuck about gotham

your point being?

rip in peace sexy big Nancy

big girl of gotham

This show is fucking awful, it's soap-opera level acting makes me want to kill myself.

The same applies for Arrow, Flash and Supergirl.

I, for one, enjoy this show every tuesday morning before I go and teach children how to behave themselves.

Any sexy girls?

No.
They are children.

people saying this show is shit have no taste

> Bruce Wayne in Gotham is *the* best live-action version of Batman, even without the suit or fighting abilities. Shows how shit the movie ones have been doesn't it?
> Riddler in Gotham is *the* best live-action version of Riddler
> Penguin in Gotham is one of the best live-action penguins, best one IMO
> the joker guy was the best joker interpretation in live-action, apart from Heath Ledger's

They got Gotham right, the tone right, so much good

Was it autism?

I like Gotham but what you said is the most retarded, most broad, most biased way of talking about it.
kill youself

>They are children

Are you saying kids can't be sexy?

> specific comments
> "broad"

no, go suck a dick

Saying it's the best version of every character with literally no explanation why you think so is broad as you can possibly get.
Now continue on and fucking kill yourself.

It's broad because all you say is "X is the best". You never say why, there's absolutely nothing specific about your post

I just want Barbara/Tabitha sex scenes every episode, is that to much to ask?

meh I still like Gotham and the Flash, was never really into comic books but this is the kind of acting I would expect if a comic book was a tv show, over the top, emotional and COMICal

Just recently binge watched all of season 1 Gotham, starting season 2.

Does anyone know if any of this is accurate / canon to the original batman movie / comics ?

Like, did penguin really start off as nothing and work his way up as a mob boss.

Was commissioner gordon really a grunt police officer to start with

Did Fish, Don Falcone, Don Maroni even exist ?

Did N.enygma start off working for Gordon and then turn into the Riddler?

I've never actually read any of the comic books, and only seen a few of the older Batman movies, but this series is probably gonna send me back to watch a few of them.

agree with almost all points except joker

No NONE of that shit is correct.
Basically, it's falcone and the mob bosses own Gotham all the way until Bruce comes back at like age 25ish to become batman. He stops them THEN all the "freaks" like nygma and everyone else comes. This stupid fucking "hurrrr they were villains before Bruce was even 18 xDDD" is garbage

And oswalds family was just as rich as the Wayne's until he lost it all. He was never this little bitch who came up from the gutter. He always saw himself As royalty

> Bruce Wayne in Gotham is *the* best live-action version of Batman, even without the suit or fighting abilities. Shows how shit the movie ones have been doesn't it?
Agreed. Actually I agree with everything you said except for Jerome... he was just cringy. But he gets an A for effort.

it's hard to say what is or isnt "canon" in batman because the original run of batman contradicted itself repeatedly as it got popular and tried to maintain that popularity....
batman both kills and never kills in the original run.
batman both uses guns and never uses guns in the original run.
robin was introduced in the original run.

at this point it's ust interpretations of interpretations... what is "canon" is up to the current creator and thats part of what makes batman interesting, it's cross generational collaboration.

Listen to me you fixkkng faggot either post feet of actresses in tjks short.sjow or never post on my board agak .

hopefully more riddler scenes soon

That is what I am saying.
Now, what you percieve as sexy I have no control over.
Generally children are innocent so they don't know sexy. and so they can't be it intentionally.

pls don't try to argue with our board pedo
otherwise he starts to post his sick pictures

how about armpits

That is a weird response.

Great pits desu senpai

im going to explain this for you since you think opinions are facts.

what makes Gotham so great is that it knows the correct Batman tone. batman started out in detective comics, surrounded by pulp detective/mobster comics where people solved crimes and got shot and so on. Batman was the breakout hit in detective comics by doing everything it's neighbors were doing but in a goofy costume. as batman went on it would bipolar between goofy the more kid friendly it tried to be and gritty as it would rebel from that kid friendly popularity back towards its roots. at it's best it would walk the line inbetween those two extremes, that is the batman tone at it's best, encompassing everything batman is... goofy+dark. it's a type of dark comedy that batman has a monopoly on and all the best adaptions use it (Tim Burton films, 90s animated series).

which episode please?

And none of the shit you said is correct either, because there's literally hundreds of different tellings of that shit. They just retconned all their shit a few years ago, and a few years before that. Getting mad because the TV show is different is the height of fucking autism.

Yes. Yes it was

strong pit game

from first episode season 3

>drooling
MUH DICK

This show is a pile of shit just like Supergirl and the like, but Barbara is hot since she went full on crazy so it's okay.

I've only been watching clips though. The faggot who's supposed to be the "proto-Joker" who "generated the mythos" should be shot though, what a pretentious little fuck.

Never said I was mad autist

is that full-time job to post this picture ingothem threads?

I didn't imply what I was saying was a fact anymore than you with yours in your post.

obviously something I said is my opinion, that's implied by the fact that it's me saying it

IMO even stands for 'in my opinion' lol..

screencapped from tabitha

The Joker made my skin crawl.

she's been hot since episode 1 mang

i found sane barabara better than current state because i couldn't understand her transformation and it didn't make any sense

Prepping her to be Harley Quinn, which is crap, but logic isn't this show's forte.

but crazy barbara is still hot

>Prepping her to be Harley Quinn
is this confirmed or only speculation?

I agree with you. Except I haven't gotten to the joker bits yet, so I can't say anything about that.

What the fuck was her superpower anyway?

Creators said that Harley Quinn will be introduced and is a character that's already in the show.

>“Gotham” showrunners have said that some version of Harley Quinn will come up on the show, and there’s a big clue in the season premiere that may be a clue as to her true identity.
>Woodruff: “You may have already seen Harley as a person that you thought you had met and known for a long time. So we always reserve the right to sort of do that as well.”
>Stephens: “We don’t want to give too much away but it will definitely be someone connected to the Joker cult world that we have set up. But it’s down the road, later in Season 3 right now.”

>So, when Harley is introduced down the line, we can expect it to be a character we know, and that character will have a connection to the “Joker cult world” of the show. In case you’ve forgotten, we’ve seen a character, Jerome Valeska, that has been described as a sort of “proto-Joker” — he never wore the makeup or called himself the Joker, but he did have all the hallmarks otherwise. Valeska was leader of the Maniax, and Barbara was the only woman in the group.

The "Joker cult" is fucking shit too.

super strength most likely

The "Proto-Joker" is the only one I dislike, but I HATE him a LOT.

>He looks like a faggot
>He is ginger
>He gets away with bad acting because, "He's the Joker XD" "He's supposed to be manic and over the top"
>He looks like a pussy
>His backstory sucks (He killed his sexual deviant mother because he was jealous he hasn't lost his virginity yet and had to listen to clowns honk honking his mother in the next room)

his laugh is okay sometime though, only redeeming quality

Joker may be the worst with all this compiled but Mini-Catwoman is the worst actor on the show by far and she looks like an ugly frog alien with her eyes so wide apart

>that pic
ayyy lmao

But I agree on the faggot ginger, jesus chris. At this point get Russell. His backstory is shit tier too.

The only good thing is that Barbara-Harley would be hot as fuck.

>let's introduce a character named Harley Quinn which is just a nickname for her real Harleen quinzel name.
>the character is already established and isn't named Harleen quinzel

Cringiest fucking idea ever conceived

Harley is going to be Lee.

I don't know which is more retarded to be honest.

>A Batman show without Batman.

What's the point?

Well that makes somewhat more sense since she's actually a psychiatrist.

It would've worked by any other name, but Gotham isn't interesting enough without Batman. I'm sitting here looking at all the OC donut steels and all I'm thinking is how boring the villans on their own