Is it worth a watch ala Daredevil s1 or as godawful as Jessica Jones?

Is it worth a watch ala Daredevil s1 or as godawful as Jessica Jones?

That's a stupid fucking image

It'd be worth a watch if fucking netflix wasnt down goddamn netflix jews reeee

Jessica jones was good though

Pretty comfy tbphwy, kind of hard to keep up with the various niggers though, pretty light plot wise, don't expect too much to happen in the first couple of episodes.

Portugal detected

Weak plot
Poorly edited
Lots of filler
Ending was a meh

Better than Jessica Jones, worse than Daredevil.

As bad or worse than JJ. Intensely boring.

Much better then JJ so far 5 eps in. Luke is actually likeable.

Jessica Jones season 1 was way better than Daredevil what are you people smoking.

Kek

WE

This.

Jessica Jones kicked Daredevil's ass!

That's tough bananas, I had a good laugh though.

>Took me until episode 3 to figure out which nig was which.

>Terrible fights

>Unending black music

>Constant "we wuz nigga" type conversations

>couple of cute niggresses thou

This isn't a marvel show, it's a black show with a marvel character

this

once the story started going places, i realized they were going to really dumb and nig pandering places and tapped out.

Are you an idiot?

Misty is hot, big round ass and nice big titties. Plus I like her character.

>using the Yotsuba background on Cred Forums

Did you go in watching a TV series knowing that it's a show about a historically BLACK superhero with a predominately BLACK cast in HARLEM and not expect it to be a black show?

Head back to Cred Forums, nigga.

Some kek k moments

First 3 episodes of Daredevil S2 > Daredevil S1 > Luke Cage S1 > Jessica Jones S1 > The rest of Daredevil S2

I just finished episode 06.
I mean, the show is entertaining, but I think it lacks a some real motivation, be it in the hero (Luke is so silent, so reactionary. He really isn't what made Matt or Jessica interesting. He's just a black man that happeed to be there, and has steel-like skin), or the plot (black on black crime is interesting, as any kind of CrimeLord plot, but we already had Kingping for that. Now they sepparated him into two entities, the crimina and the politician, but without autism, and it doesn't works as well. The villains need to be savager, and not just them telling us they are really bad).
Overal, and because I need to comapre it to Daredevil, Luke Cage gets a 7/10 from me, when Jessica Jones got an 8.5.
I expect they thingthen the plot in the rest of the episodes, because so far, it seems they have already used all the endgame plots and connections.

t. Alberto Barbosa