Ok. so it is autumn. the trees had their first leaf fall. the dumb ass winter birds are here...

ok. so it is autumn. the trees had their first leaf fall. the dumb ass winter birds are here. the first real cold front came through.

so where the fuck is my gilmore girls, netflix?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0005475/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm really scared it will turn out to be subpar. Oh well, we'll always have the first 5 seasons of the original show which are god-tier

remember when melissa mccarthy was a kind chubby woman on this show and everyone loved her?

This is the most pressing question facing mankind at this moment in time. Ages from now generations will look back and wonder, "where the fuck was Gilmore Girls Netflix?"

>everyone loved her
no?

me too. but yea, we always have the original mellissa sherman palladino seasons.

in afghanistan I was on patrol, and I found a merchant selling the gilmore girls entire series on dvd. the stupid sand nigger tried to sell it to me for 5 dollars!

I gave him a 20.

the rest of the day everyone made fun of me. untill niggers started borrowing dvds.

we were trained killers. 4 silver stars in my platoon that tour. my company got a vua. 42 ied defeats. 37 confirmed kills.

and every single one of them watched every episode of gilmore grils.

>ywn be Rory's alpha big dicked bad boy boyfriend who Lorelai disapproves of but secretly gets wet for

its p good spank material desu rory is A+

i'm crying rite now u guise

that was what made it so funny. everyone who borrowed it at fist just said they were going to jack off.

but by the end of the tour us 40 trained killers had radio conversations about rory's intentions when she lived in the pool house.

>in afghanistan I was on patrol, and I found a merchant selling the gilmore girls entire series on dvd. the stupid sand nigger tried to sell it to me for 5 dollars!
>I gave him a 20.

did they ever lesbo?

Yes.

I love that look. Big forehead, blue eyes.

>tfw no gilmore girls/bunheads crossover

I miss Bunheads.

It pretty much ended on a cliffhanger.

yea. you try fucking over the population you are trying to restore.

my unit got a vua for a fucking reason. look it up, dumbo. valorous unit award. it is fairly uncommon.

how is paying their asking price "fucking over the population"?

November 25

your mom likes it better when I tip her. you understand?

>ywn be dominated by Paris

nice

oh man i'm laughing

I hope Lorelai treats Luke better in the new series. And I hope they end this meme of Rory being capable of being a good journalist

I never realized this as a child, but what about the girl's dad? Where is he?

I dont even know if paris will be in the new gg. I know kim will, and I know mcarthy is doing a quick cameo. but I cant remember hearing anything about paris.

I dont care anyways, it's just a dumb girls show.

He shows up quite a few times and almost gets back together with the mother, except when he finally does in the final season, but then they break up because muh diner guy

Paris and Doyle are back. Too bad the fatty will come back too

I vaguely recall that now. Some guy with a beard.

he is in like 5 episodes. he is a dick and lorelai hates him. emily of course lives him.

did u even watch the show?

Almost everyone is back. Richard's actor died in 2014.

i need to watch this from the start

my sister and my mum watched the whole thing and i would be in the house doing other stuff but kind of half paying attention and i liked it

gunna be fun boys

>tfw diner guy's daughter grew up
>tfw she's a qt

>not just making the revival series a Kirk spinoff

I remember seeing her as a loli on The Comeback

I like Alexis Bledel

Did you? He's in way more than just five episodes, slowly becomes less of a selfish prick over the course of the series and Lorelai does not hate him. In fact there are many scenes that hint at her still having romantic feelings for her, one episode she almost tries to rekindle their relationship.

>kirk takes his 5 million saved dollars and starts the newest interner fad.

I hated kirk as a character but I understand why so many love him.

ms patty was my favorite side character

My favorite side character is Taylor, the anal-retentive town bigwig who is mad with power. Any scene with him is usually comedy gold

Best main characters are obviously Richard & Emily. RIP Edward Herrmann

she lets herself become aroused, but first of all every scene of this is after amy sherman-palladino left. asp hated the idea of lorelai having a real relationship. so luke.

name me 5 episodes dad showed up in. I am a gg fan and can only think of 3.

37 episodes

imdb.com/name/nm0005475/

the grandparents were never side characters. the whole point of the show is a that mom succeeded, but not enough to get rory into chilton. the grandparents are the actual critical mass of the show. emily is best gril.

>she lets herself become aroused, but first of all every scene of this is after amy sherman-palladino left. asp hated the idea of lorelai having a real relationship. so luke
Nah, Palladino didn't leave until after season 6 is this happened long before that. I can't remember the exact details, but she gets up the courage to talk to him about starting another relationship and and backs out for some reason, I think it had to do with him getting his girlfriend pregnant, who I believe was played by Madchen Amick from Twin Peaks

>name me 5 episodes dad showed up in. I am a gg fan and can only think of 3.
He appeared in a grand total of 37 episodes, you can find the complete list on the actor's IMDB page

imdb.com/name/nm0005475/

>the grandparents were never side characters
I never said they were

>emily is best gril
Best female character, absolutely. But the best GG waifu is Paris

uea you and the ither guy said that. how many of those episodes do you remember?

do you really hate your dad? or do you hate a clown you pretend is your dad?

>uea you and the ither guy said that. how many of those episodes do you remember?
Well I don't remember the specific episodes, but if I were to guess before having looked at IMDB I would have said around 25 or so.

>do you really hate your dad? or do you hate a clown you pretend is your dad?
I beg your pardon?

"one episode she almost tries to rekindle their relationship"
>they get married in france

did you watch the same show i did?

different episode user, the one you're referring to is in season 7. I'm talking about something that happened in I believe season 3 or season 4

I would hardly call the original show dumb, but you might be right about the new one