Which was the better crew? Who'd win in a street fight? Which one would you like to hang out with if you were a kid?

Which was the better crew? Who'd win in a street fight? Which one would you like to hang out with if you were a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqBZC-bcE-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>black guy

well certainly not Arnold's

Both groups have a nogger you blind mongoloid.

You obviously weren't the smartest kid on the playground where you?

stinkey solos recess verse

Man, I loved Recess as a kid. They don't make kids shows like that anymore.

It's all "dino dan" or "Sid the Science kid" crap.

Let's see, everyone from Hey Arnold is a fucking loser.

Recess has a tough girl who doesn't care if she gets dirty, an athletic black man, Mikey the big guy, a girl who's so smart who could concoct something, and then there's Gus.

Spinelli could probably take on Hey Arnold's bully alone while the rest could take on the rest.
If anyone from Hey Arnold could take on anyone it'd be Gus but I'm sure Mikey or someone would have his back.

There are no blacks in Recess.

Vincent was indian

Stop memeing.
He always was African-American.

I don't know man, I think there's some repressed power in Gus and he could probably fuck Stinky's shit up if he mocks him and unleashes the beast, like some sort of Nicky Santoro. Gus' limit is Gus himself.

DESIGNATED

Hey Arnold was more my thing. Felt like I was a little old when Recess was on.

both sucked ass, 90s cartoons have shit tier color palets
youtube.com/watch?v=GqBZC-bcE-E

You mean the shows targeted towards toddlers?

Yeah, whatever man.

worst taste

I bet you like nu Simpsons and Korean animation, faggot

Gay cartoons for little kids. Real men were watching Batman: The Animated Series and Sailor Moon. And staying up late or getting up early on Saturday to watch stuff like Vampire Hunter D, Iria: Zeiram the Animation, and Demon City Shinjuku.

I'd just spend my time trying to woo Spinelli and getting bullied by her, achieving boners.

geek

geek

GEEK

He could throw dodgeballs at all of them

And that's why you all grew up to be 30yo losers still living with their parents watching anime for little kids and watching capeshit while everyone else grew up to get a good job and live a normal life while your parents don't know what they did raising you.

Arnold's group couldn't really be considered a 'crew' in the way that the Recess group was. The characters in the original picture were just in the same class. They did stuff together (like the occasional stickball game in a vacant lot) sometimes, but they mostly had their own things going. There was no real unit cohesion. I give it to the recess kids simply because they would be able to function as a team.

Wore red hat 10th grade year.
Lots of black people called me TJ.
I was totally cool with it.

Arnold = Hipster Brooklyn TJ. Also has a black belt in Karate and is not a pudgy doofus

Helga = Spinelli, but with severe mental illness. She has secret shrine dedicated to Arnold, and a scale replica of his body made of his used chewing gum. Which she also chews. She is a serial killer in training.

Gerald almost = Vince, but isn't athletic. But no matter, he's a poor inner city kid in a neighborhood so rough that you can't ride the subway at night. He almost certainly carries a piece and probably has gang connections.

Phoebe = Gretchen, but she's also asian. Asian girl smart is smarter than white girl smart.

Mikey is a big guy, but he's also a pacifist. He's basically a neutral party.

Gus is the tricky one. He's a wildcard and he doesn't necessarily have a direct counterpart in either Sid, Stinky or Eugene. He has the potential to be a school shooter and likely has a pdf copy of the anarchist's cookbook on hand at all times, and for that reason alone, the scales get tipped significantly.

It's a tough call, but I still go with Arnold's 'crew'. If I had to personally fight a group of elementary schoolers, I would choose the ones from the posh suburbs than the ones from the projects.

Did you say everything whomps?

The Hey Arnold kids were from the hood, so they might have a slight advantage there.

>Who'd win in a street fight?

The ones from the goddamn street, nyuckuh

I like Korean tacos.

He is carrying
A fucking
Basketball

Watch Western cartoons all day

First faps to Sailor Moon at night

It was pretty much the same show except one was suburbs kids and aired in disney, so pretty much trying to appeal to kids problems while being completely inoffensive, and the other was city kids and aired on Nick wich meant it took risks but was a bit more wild, some episodes like kokoshca learning to read are not for kids at all like it's not something they won't like but something they won't understand until they are older while other things like the crazy grandma completely loose me as an adult

Well recess kids aren't all friends either it was just those 5 kids that were always together, I would argue that Arnold could summon a better group to back him up as long as tj doesn't give a speech or they don't get king Bob involved