You like my Biggie photo? Me too

>You like my Biggie photo? Me too.
>You wanna know what draws you out to look at it?
>The Crown. Cause everybody wants to be the King.

Pure Kino

>Everybody wants to be the kang
Are the writers secretly redpilled

top kek

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking this as he watched this scene

WE WUZ

KANGZ

>dude from Harlem has a framed pictured of a brooklyn rapper and not Big L or Cam'ron

>He lived like a criminal and he died like a criminal

Because neither of them reached teh status and notoriety that Biggie did and that's what Cottonmouth becomes obsessed with. That's his character, he lost sight of the music.

the villain of the series is a curropt senator/congresswoman from new york named mallary

she has connections to gangs via her corrupt relative

shes a complete incompetent and stuck up bitch

apparently Mahershyamalan Ali makes mixtapes for all the characters he plays, and Big L was on the tape for Cottonmouth

Is Luke the blackest (skin tone) person in the show?

Now I can hit you like a man.

Needs a pinkie ring.

she also talks about BLM

why was he named like a supervillain but had no actual super powers

Doesn't he have super strenght in the show? He has in the comics. And the way he beat that guy to death seemed he had super strenght to me (I didn't watch it all yet)

>Yo! Where is muh money!

Every episode has a incredible retarded scene.

In the comic he has filed teeth and super strength. At first I was expecting him to embrace the Cottonmouth identity more and more as he kept having trouble with Luke Cage. It would have been crazy if he lost his grip on himself and had his teeth plated with some material that could pierce Luke's skin. But then he would have been a completely different kind of character.

>You come at the king, you best not miss

What did he mean by this?

Kang the Conqueror?

Why does Marvel have so many characters that are basically Darkseid light?

That's corny as fuck. Glad they didn't. I wish they tasered him in fights to slow him down.

How is a dude that lives outside of time and wears a mask anything like Darkseid? Is it because he's blue? Do you think that Mystique, Beast, Nightcrawler, Apocalypse are all like Darkseid too?
Oh, and by the way, Darkseid is a baby now. A white human baby.

The first thing I see when I look at it is the ugly fat nigger staring at me

Cage is going to knock him the fuck out