Stranger Things begins filming at the end of the month. The Duffer Brothers had years to write the first season...

Stranger Things begins filming at the end of the month. The Duffer Brothers had years to write the first season, and about two months to write the second. Will it suck?

fuck off pedo

I don't think it matters since the purpose of this thread is for you to post your most recent boycrush

Froggo's hat is crooked. Also, it will be fine as long as they rip off the right material. Like Beetlejuice, for instance

As long as Finn's in it it'd be good

Basically what this user says, Finn makes things worthwhile. Besides him everything else with be shit though.

>The Duffer Brothers had years to write the first season
It's easier to get the ball rolling than it is to just make it keep going, so that's not really a problem. Besides, they weren't even done with the first season's script during filming, so they can handle it

yes

The hat makes Finn look like a human unicorn.

A deadline and a room of writers is enough to make time a nonfactor.

They won't be even finished writing during filming just like in the first season

the first season wasn't that original, or great in thers if writing

I don't think this show will last past second season unless they replace the cast because I can tell for sure that those "quirky-looking" kids will undoubtedly grow up to look like monsters

The 2 sidekick kids already are ugly mofos.
As long as Mike and El still good looking they'll be fine

It took them years to write that schlock? I like Stranger Things but the writing was pretty terrible to bh.

>As long as Mike and El still good looking they'll be fine

except they are not. El is only 12 and already looks like a dude with that massive jaw and Mike is a gender bending muppet mouth. The only who has a chance of growing up somewhat normal looking is the black kid, but negroes are always least popular characters so nobody gives a shit

>Years to just steal bits and pieces from 80s movies and anime

the only worth fucking in that show is Winona Ryder

>The Duffer Brothers had years to write the first season, and about two months to write the second. Will it suck?
You say that like Stranger Things has good writing. It doesn't, and it's hilarious to think they had all that time and it still ended up being the mediocre mess that it was. This second season will be even worse, much worse more.

Mike's mum is hot tho

Is she coming back for season 2?

ew, what is that?

Smug Finn

His brother is so sexy, I want to fuck him.

are you being serious

That's the only bad picture I've seen of him, he looks cute in all the others

we may need to see these "others" you speak of user...are they real? or just a child's snow knight?

Looks pretty cute to me

>he looks cute in all the others
He looks like a weeb sperg he is. Post a picture where he actually looks cute

it looks like she's wearing some sexy underwear

he looks like a school shooter

those are just shorts - she isn't wearing any underwear you mong.

honest question - are you that faggot who keeps spamming pictures of that gawky kid who plays bruce wayne on gotham?

No? I just think he's cute. Guess I have odd taste, apparently

his eye is sperging out. just post pics of him being comfy, comfy nick is based

that's ok, fourchan is filled with *stranger things* than that

shut up, Carlos

Is this better?

yes, but he's BLACKED here

yes

Batman is kawaii af, don't compare him to Froggo's weird looking older brother.

there you are, El Faggito!

the gotha fag is a discord fag figures

chekd

>only one person can think Bruce a cute
You're paranoid anons

the kid is ugly as sin dude, the only castd him as batman bc his face should never see the light of day