Why does everyone focus their criticism on Christensen/Lloyd...

Why does everyone focus their criticism on Christensen/Lloyd? This cunt gave by far the worst performance in the prequel trilogy. I just rewatched TPM and the Anakin kid wasn't even that bad, for a kid I mean. She was way worse. She doesn't move her eyebrows. 100% monotone. Nothing.

Seems like an average performance from Portman to me.

Go to bed, Jake

Actresses aren't hired for their acting talents. There is no such thing as a good actress. She did what she could and what was expected of her.

>Anakin kid wasn't even that bad

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She was a queen and sheeeit

When I was 9, I said stupid shit like that all the time.

I dunno, if you try to take it in context, maybe she did a good job. Amidala was elected at an extremely young age and was probably forced to be prim and proper and to observe all this etiquette on top of probably barely understanding what was required of her. I'm sure if the film had better writing, or good writing at all for that matter, it probably would have detailed this, but all we can do is assume. And that's what I always assumed about the way she played this role.

what do you think the milady and the handmaidens did all day

People care more about a shitty performance from a main character than a supporting one

Are you an angel?

And here is Jar Jar, the man who singlehandedly convinced everyone he was just a stupid water nigger but set Sheev up for rulership through sheer political guile

no one could have played that character well

>implying they didn't like Gungan dong
>meesa put da dongdong in da whamwham
Naboo humans can't even compete.

dont be mean to hershlag

Didn't Plinkett call her an awful overrated actress along with Leo?

>queen
>elected

>he doesnt know about Naboo

take your meds jake

She would look good in my ashtray.

I thought so too, but I don't think the prison he went to allows internet browsing.

See