This movie single handily made me hate Sersh. She is a cunt, even if that is acting

This movie single handily made me hate Sersh. She is a cunt, even if that is acting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8x-MDXuQZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bitches be trippin
The movie.

whore

She's not like that in real life, it's good acting if you feel that way.

That's just mean she a good actress.

Also yea she was terrible person in this movie and a slut.

At least in Atonement her character was just a dumb child who was jealous in this movie she's just the worst.

Bollocks. It's really good acting because it's natural to her.

You just know that her resting attitude can't be far away from this role, acting humble in front of interviewers doesn't count. She's just another potato farmer lucky enough to get out of the struggle and made it to the bank.

You got issues, bruh.

I love how she bullied the little girl

How terrifyingly ugly

How do you even know that user?

Are you irish or something if so do you irish people even like Saoirse?

It's part of the spell

Odds are you probably hate sersha unless you're not an aspiring irish actress under 28

she looks like a pigdog

She loves you too user.
:3

I hated her for that crap.

Also the part where she blueballed her cousin was pretty cruel too.

Honestly what was her problem in this movie?

I would hatefuck her though

First thing I'd do is rub all that make-up off her with my cock, and then we'll really begin the humiliation

New York brat who hated herself so she was edgy towards everybody, living in the wilderness of bongland cures her

She deserved that, it was for her own survival and she kept moaning.

Yea I supposes.

Though for some reason I couldn't feel sorry for her in the end idk why.

Oh no, you should feel sorry for the poor Eddie, he was so fucked up at the end, she abandoned him later.
She goes back to NY to live a comfy life.

Grew up all over Eire and even fucking Norn for a spat.

I know my fair share of local girls who fall over their Americanisms and shun all native life. I've been exposed to so much of it that when their generational idol Sersh actually channeled that personality on screen every slag with an idea or two got an attitude.

stay salty mr agent

>Be Eddie
>End up being attracted to cousin so why not bang her
>Crazy shit starts to happen and get separated from her
>Get burned alive
>Cousin back but all she does is feed you some soup and leaved your ass to suffer.

Fuck this movie. If I want to watch Saoirse in a incest relationship I'll watch Byzantium instead.

I would say it was worth it just to have Sersh look at you like that.

This movie made me fall in love with sersh

she is such a top tier qt in this movie. i think i feel in love

You can imagine that too with Hanna, she and her father living alone in the finnish woods for 16 years, he teaching her sex education and what not

who's that cum connoisseur on the left?

I'm not attracted to Saoirse at all.

So yea I can't enjoy that feel coming from that look.

Literally perfect

It was a hard watch, but it was all worthy in the end.

Aly Michalka, a former teacher of sersh

>It was a hard watch

Not as bad as this. It also had like 5 kissing scenes. She made me sit through 2 of the worst movies I've ever seen.

so does the rumors hold any truth?

Bad news user, you will be destroyed by her next awards buzzy movie

Its a bit harder to imagine that with Hanna when compare to Byzantium.

Hanna seems pretty robotic when it came to sex and seem to express it text book wise.

Wouldn't be surprise if her dad just gave her a Sex Ed book and call it a day. Probably to nervous to give her the talk.

Also their not related.

ilu user

maybe they trained very vividly and roughly user. Remember when that spaniard fag nearly touched her?

Can't be.

A girl told me the other day she wants to move out of the US to escape home-grown terrorism and was thinking about ireland

The south is safe land user.

I always thought the point of that cringy scene was to show a comparison to the kiss scene with Sophie.

With that fag spanish guy she pushed him away but with Sophie she clumsy but gentle with her.

tell her she must be willing to breed a lot for the future republic

this chick is going full potato fast, shes aging faster than Chloe the Refrigerator.

sure user

what did she mean by this?

>twnhty

SLUTTT.

Though I will say I like the way this film was well shot.

Also user do you have a webm of the kiss in Hanna?

>edgy goth sersh
TORRENT/MAGNET WHEN?

not the one you were replying to, but I dont even remember a kiss in Hanna, if someones webm'd it I probably have it but my collection of other peoples stuff is a mess for the most part.

It's been out for a while user, maybe so much that isn't even out there in God quality anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8x-MDXuQZk

Here it is. It was pretty brief and short but I find the scene to be very cute.

Maybe I should finally learn how to webm and do it myself.

Jobs a good'un, found it.

Thank you so much user.

why is she so cold bros?

I felt like a needle stabbed my heart during those scenes ;_;

Shes seen some shit user.

>after she had to kiss you during a truth or dare

>after she sees your sersh folders

I wonder if the director intentionally made her out to be a avril lavigne look a like.

I'm feeling like watching Byzantium tonight

You should it's good and Saoirse and Gemma are great together.

Also I can't help but compare the film to the Lost boys because in a way there both kind of similar

I can't remember in detail Lost Boys user, I'll check that too, all this corey recent shit also helps to build attention.

I just watch it yesterday. It's pretty good.

Its basically about two brothers that get sucked into a gang of vampire cult. Like Byzantium is also has a different and unique take on the vampire genre.

Though one more thing it has so much gay subtext it's a wonder how was this movie even allowed to be made.

A girl that looked exactly like Sersh came to one of my uni meetings. I'm gonna find her and make her my potato-fu.Wish me luck lads!

I wonder if hollywood is such a massive Sodom/Gomorrah nowadays, I mean it was blatant in the screen, now not so much.

take pictures of her for us user, and post them later

i tried to watch that movie on netflix yesterday
>atomic bomb hit UK
cool premise these kids gotta chill out until help arrives
>cousin fucking begins
>removed from my list
>never going to watch it again.

>implying you wouldn't start incesting around if hell's unleashed

2edgy4me bro

I personally think that stuff is still strong today in hollywood.

You just have to be subtle about it. As much I like Lost Boys is fucked to know half the cast got rape.

It makes me wonder how some one like Saoirse is'pure' in this industry but idk she seem to very closed with females instead of guys so maybe she is safe instead of being cast couched 24/7

too close to home huh

She's a good actor in most everything she's in. Either she's naturally like all her characters or you're retarded.

the hollywood rape party drug shit is predominant with boys, and it also helps that sersha is an irish gal and had her parents around all the time (her father is a fucking black belt)

With her otherworldy looks she should really be in more fantasy movies. She really stands out next to normal people.

ehmmm
elaborate?

Yea she should be fine unlike those poor boys in hollywood.

Though I do think Gemma may have gotten frisky and forces herself upon Saoirse during the filming of Byzantium but that's okay that's just pure love right there.

Is good original fantasy material undone out there?
that's more likely for her to take on, no remakes/franchises etc
she left a strong mark in gemma

new yorkers are the fucking worst scum

Is this real? if so Saoirse must be really charismatic to have someone like Gemma all over her.

Yes, it's a real comment from her certified insta account
It seems to me Ronan and Gemma must have built a nice and long lasting friendship bond

This thread is gay as fuck

Someone give me a summary of this movie. It seems like it would give me a boner.

I liked that hair

Sersh is kind of a jerk. Bad stuff happens. She falls for a local boy. Worse stuff happens and the boy is sent away from her. She goes looking for the boy.

It's a 5.5/10 and I don't remember any sex or sexy scenes.

>It seems to me Ronan and Gemma must have built a nice and long lasting friendship bond

That means they probably bang right?

Also has anybody even bother to watch Stockholm, Pennsylvania? Its never mention in these threads.

Will do.When I saw her I immediately knew I had to tell other sershbros.We'll all find one bros.

>A girl that looked exactly like Sersh

Translation: I suffer from face blindness.

>and post them later

He won't. And if he will, like 100% of the times someone made a claim like this, she will look nothing alike.

>Father wants to get rid of her daughter to marry again
>Sends her from NY to some place in England with her aunt
>Girls develops super annoying attitude and goes anyways
>Somehow she starts to warm up to her cousins there
>London nuked, III WW erupts
>fucks the oldest cousin
>they are taken apart, men/women to camps
>she escapes and takes her little cousin to try to find them
>she becomes a killer
>....

I'm planning a trip since almost two months ago to find one user.

Sersha threads have been so rare of late

That's because there is nothing new.

God speed user

It because of all the nutty theories about her being some britbog hater that plague the threads.

It best if we you know actually talk about her movies.

Never stopped us before

they occur daily user, but they get, uhmm, heavily scrutinized by the local censor

Is it bad I've never seen how I live now. I'd watch for sersha but the whole teen angst/ drama puts me off

I consider it almost a shame, the acting of everybody is on top level, but aside from that everything in the movie else is like cheap and or bad, horrible combo.

It one of those movies that waste it's great potential by focusing on a teen romance.

Though it not that bad it well shot and its acting from everyone is great plus if you're like a lot of anons in the thread you'll get the 'tfw no sersh gf' from this movie.

But if your fag like me you'll probably end up thinking Saoirse is a insufferable huge bitch in this movie and didn't deserve her nice cousin

are you from sweden?

No. Why do you ask?

Oh nevermind, I thought I've found some ancient sershbro

>made me hate Sersh
>even if that is acting.
That is literally the power of a good actor.

lmao that sniper rifle is fucking photoshoped in there

yup. this was the original version.

And this was the highly spread one

Why would you even watch a movie with a poster like that? Ofc it's going to be shit

Is this movie proof that women are useless during disasters?

At least this one didn't showed that up

>you are so small user

ohhhhh, right

it was the french sershabro

hard to tell who's who because all you guys are adorable :3

wow mrj and kawai girl
nice to see you

same, it's been a while

good to see you guys still alive and kicking :3

Yes, of course, like I told to the other sershbro, always resilient and latent, like a good and respectable virus, no matter how much time passes.

haha, such is the right attitude, my friend

btw, the french sershabro asked for my help with your... let's say, lately "uncompensated-removal issues", ask him about it when you see him

as I said to him, you guys are family, so anything you need

I will tell him, I hope he isn't dead because of terrorists tho.
are those h-hairy arms?

kek

he's been visiting /w/ a lot lately, I think

yes, my jade is pretty fuzzy :3

oh shit, compact, cute and fuzzy

haha

see, the cutest things in life often follow that pattern :3

i-is that sersh in school uniform?

yes, she's Abigail Williams from the crucible, all the girls are like school students the entire play, and no, the part of them dancing naked practicing witchcraft is not portrayed

Well, sadly I have to be at noon in certain place with certain people, so I have to go, maybe frenchbro wakes up early enough to see you
nice seeing you mr. until next time

How's it going jade bro. Can't believe they banned me for posting in the got general

WEW

of course not, she's way too pure for that :3

likewise, my friend

have a fun time with that tomorrow! :3

kek, but did you start the thread, or just for posting inside?

you guys should use /w/ to regroup and coordinate whenever that happens :^)

Nah someone else created it. How's things hanging got any new prime jade's

Forgot pic

Is that over at infinity

George MacKay looks like fucking oneyng

haha, such faggotry... I almost never get banned that way

>got any new prime jade's

well, mostly instagram stuff like these but no HQs lately ;__;

yup, french sershabro has been hanging around lately

always on the /general/, of course

Always meant to head over there but I'm a creature of habit.

>I almost never get banned that way
:^)

oh, it sure is a very nice place to hang out, lots of nice ppl, you can find me there most nights, if you wanna come say hello and have someone you know already, and pratai is always always around too

but most important, a useful place to regroup whenever you guys get taken down here, you know, keep the conversation going, and coordinate about new threads and whatnot, particularly during the day

Yeah we're getting decimated lately by the bully mod. I don't even know why he deletes sersha threads, we mainly discuss her movies

yeah, that's what french sershabro was telling me about...

>I don't even know why he deletes sersha threads, we mainly discuss her movies

ha, don't even waste your time trying to make any sense of it

there's a few things we can do, tho, ask frenchbro about it

its there on the netflix cover.
Any idea why?

Yeah that was on channel 4 last night. Why weren't you out with your friends?

A

>This thread is still alive
Literally perfect day

The trailer was interesting but I never watched the flick.

How was it?

Did the Brits win?